Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those little girls are simply gooooooooooooooorgeousssssss.
The whole family seems more relaxed this year.

Leonor seems to giggle a lot! I love her smile. Is Letizia tickling her daughter? Sofia's funny faces are wonderful. The family seemed more relaxed this summer.

What lovely girls! Their laughter and antics are quite precious. Just viewing their pics makes one smile!!!

Leonor is quite a poised young girl. While Sofia seems to be the funny one, leonor seems to be very self aware. Perhaps at this very young age, she intrinsically knows her role.

I also have to admit she has a very "doll" like face. She is so very pretty right now.

wonderful family:flowers::flowers::flowers:

OMG, the King looks so old... I guess it won't take long to we see Felipe king.

I just love Felipe's curly hair and casual look. So much nicer than the formal look.

letizia looks happy and good, a bit too thin, but well thats her. we are alreayd used to it.

and the girls :sad:, i doubt we will see them again.
i wanna see them, pleaseeeee.

does anyone knows the schedule of the prince and princess of asturias? of course with leonor & sofia.

cant wait:flowers:

does anyone knows the schedule of the prince and princess of asturias? of course with leonor & sofia.

cant wait:flowers:

Its likely that the Asturias family is now leaving Majorca, Felipe will go to Colombia via Madrid and as soon as he is back, he will meet with his wife and children somewhere for the private family holiday.

I would be surprised if we saw Felipe and Letizia again before the wedding in Spetses on August 25th, hopefully with Leonor and Sofia jr, I am sure with Cristina or Elena will bring along their kids.

love letizia look today wonder when she do her hair in vacation look very good

I would be surprised if we saw Felipe and Letizia again before the wedding in Spetses on August 25th, hopefully with Leonor and Sofia jr
do you think the girls will attend the wedding? hmm, if they will, its gonna be their first wedding right?

I don't know whether it is there first wedding, but depending on the time of the wedding, I would think they would be too young.

OMG, the King looks so old... I guess it won't take long to we see Felipe king.

He's only 73, I don't think we'll see Felipe on the throne for at least 10 years.

do you think the girls will attend the wedding? hmm, if they will, its gonna be their first wedding right?

Leonor attended a wedding with her parents in either Mallorca or Ibizia in September 2006. Letizia was in the early stages of her pregnancy with Sofia

Leonor attended a wedding with her parents in either Mallorca or Ibizia in September 2006. Letizia was in the early stages of her pregnancy with Sofia

Ibiza :flowers:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_i0PNUAFNU...a_iWoOp1I/s1600/029+-+0.9+Boda+en+Ibiza+1.jpg

Lumutqueen He's only 73, I don't think we'll see Felipe on the throne for at least 10 years.

Lets hope so. Spain is mainly juancarlistic what means that Felipe and Letizia will have to put in even more work and will have to deal with lots of pressure, not ideal as they are also parents with 2 young children. Childhood would be very short especially for Leonor.

so it means for sofia, it will be her first. if she goes of course.

anyway, this year vacations are a bit weak, what a pity. but i am already glad to see the girls, its better than nothing:)

I don't like what Letizia is wearing today. She looks extremely thin-more than usual. She needs shorter pants or longer blouses...cover those arms as well...

I don't like what Letizia is wearing today. She looks extremely thin-more than usual. She needs shorter pants or longer blouses...cover those arms as well...
She looks just fine. To cover up because she doesn't fulfill someones idea of what she should look like?

Some people - both men and women - are simply very skinny. Chances are she will put on a pound or two when she is over menopause.

I think Princess Letizia is way too thin. No woman or girl looks the best this way. And she is such a beautiful young woman. It´s a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom