Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: wow, this must be the first picture of the couple kissing on the lips. At least it's the first I ever saw.

I like the picture of the children with their little sailboats. It's good that they are learning one of the "royal sports". Cristina's boys are so handsome. I gotta feeling that Juan Valentin and Pablo Nicolas will be the talk among the girls when they reach adolescence..... :)

How handsome are Elenas and Cristina´s sons. The little girls , Victoria and Irene are beautiful as well. I can´t get over how tall Juan is!!!!

Oh, how sweet! :heart: Nice to see that they are very much in love.

michelle obama looks like the maid in these pictures. come on! she is on holiday, but she is still the first lady of the US meeting the head of state of spain. and sasha... who dressed her? that's such an unclassy outfit for a little girl.

I think they both look lovely but to each their own.

The Queen has drove today in Palma her new electrical car, a vehicle that has been yielded for her particular use for one month. The car, a Peugeot ion, has been yielded by the brand and sent to Palma by plane from Japan in order that the Queen uses it during her vacations in Mallorca.
Doña Sofía has accepted the assignment as sample of support to the electrical car as not pollutant vehicle that respects the environment

La Reina sobre su coche eléctrico: "Va fenomenal" | Conductores | Motor | elmundo.es

Photos terra

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...fia-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico-00$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico-01$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico-02$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico-03$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-prueba-su-nuevo-coche-electrico-04$599x0.jpg

The Queen has drove today in Palma her new electrical car, a vehicle that has been yielded for her particular use for one month. The car, a Peugeot ion, has been yielded by the brand and sent to Palma by plane from Japan in order that the Queen uses it during her vacations in Mallorca.
Doña Sofía has accepted the assignment as sample of support to the electrical car as not pollutant vehicle that respects the environment

La Reina sobre su coche eléctrico: "Va fenomenal" | Conductores | Motor | elmundo.es

The article also says the Queen is the first driver of this car in the world.

michelle obama looks like the maid in these pictures. come on! she is on holiday, but she is still the first lady of the US meeting the head of state of spain. and sasha... who dressed her? that's such an unclassy outfit for a little girl.
Carlota, I whole heartly agree with you, I realize it is a "vacation" but she is meeting a Head of State, plus since we are paying for most of it, I think she could represent us a little better. The Royal family dressed up to meet her, she should of done the same. IMHO

Did you really just say the first lady looked like a maid? This is not foxnation or stormfront.

I think Princess Letizia is way too thin. No woman or girl looks the best this way. And she is such a beautiful young woman. It´s a shame!

Yes you´re right. She is too skinny, she is beautifull already, don´t need to be so skinny to be more beautifull than she is.
Love this picture from this summer. The girls are simply the cutest onesss. Shopia is now more open, it´s good to see her like that. :) Soooo cuteeeeeeeees. :D

Love this family. Its a pitty that we in Portugal don´t have the monarchy right now :(

Did you really just say the first lady looked like a maid? This is not foxnation or stormfront.

Thanks for saying this as it was my thought as well.

Yes you´re right. She is too skinny, she is beautifull already, don´t need to be so skinny to be more beautifull than she is.
Love this picture from this summer. The girls are simply the cutest onesss. Shopia is now more open, it´s good to see her like that. :) Soooo cuteeeeeeeees. :D

Love this family. Its a pitty that we in Portugal don´t have the monarchy right now :(

I agree she's too thin. But it could be that she's one of those people who don't put on much weight. I have a 2 good friends who a this tiny. One doesn't try to be so smalll; she just is and the other like being known as the thinnest person in her family. Letizia doesn't seem unhealthy IMO.

I really liked their family on this holiday.:flowers:
I love the way Felipe and Letizia behave with each other : with confidence and calm and love (and more relaxed these days:ROFLMAO:). And the way they carry about this two beautiful girls : precious. I think they spend a lot of time with them because the little girls seems relaxed and confident and loved around them.:rose2:

Is Dona Maria Zurita on holidays with the Royal Family ?

They have four bodygurads right? The Infantas don't travel with bodyguards when they are on vacation but it's not the case when the Queen is with them? She has to have bodyguards I suppose.

Wonderful pictures at the Foro Hispanico. What a delight to see the Queen, with her daughter, son-in-law and various grandchildren. It´s marvelous to see them all together and so natural and happy.

Carlota, I whole heartly agree with you, I realize it is a "vacation" but she is meeting a Head of State, plus since we are paying for most of it, I think she could represent us a little better. The Royal family dressed up to meet her, she should of done the same. IMHO

I actually sort of like Michelle's outfit (which is rare because I hate 90% of her clothing) and I think she looks comparable to the Spanish royals. However, I don't like her daughter's outfit at all, mostly because the colors don't match in the slightest! (Although that might not be her mom's fault...kids can be stubborn about what they want to wear.)

I just came back from Mallorca today and the newspapers there says she is.

Thank you for the reply,I saw her in several photo's & then read that she was on another forum .

Seems like they finally get a day without official duties or paparazzi pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom