Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor ans Sofia are sooooo adorable!

:):):):)This is my favorite time to Spanish-royal watch: just to see them all together and having a great time on vacation is so great!:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::D

What a beautiful family! Thanks sooo much for the pics and videos. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. I can't wait to see all their cousins!

Feipe looks exhausted. The girls are very precious, love their outfits and the fact they aren't dressed the same. Letizia looks full of energy & happy to be on holiday but who wont. The carriage ride looked fun but little Sofia didn't look to happy nor did Letizia in some pictures, many people around? Noise? Wind? anyways, I think it was a nice experience for the girls.

Till when are they in Mallorca?

Feipe looks exhausted. The girls are very precious, love their outfits and the fact they aren't dressed the same. Letizia looks full of energy & happy to be on holiday but who wont. The carriage ride looked fun but little Sofia didn't look to happy nor did Letizia in some pictures, many people around? Noise? Wind? anyways, I think it was a nice experience for the girls.

Till when are they in Mallorca?
I understand there was no wind and the race was either cancelled or delayed. Very frustrating for any sailor. Besides is he not leaving for South America soon and will miss the rest of the sailing season?

Why does Queen Sofía look so angry in some of those pictures in the carriage?

Why does Queen Sofía look so angry in some of those pictures in the carriage?
Q Sofia has a very dour expression when not smiling at a camera. it was very evident during the swedish wedding. Perhaps she is just tired and ready to retire from being observed and forced to smile no matter what. She has certainly put in her time.

Q Sofia has a very dour expression when not smiling at a camera. it was very evident during the swedish wedding. Perhaps she is just tired and ready to retire from being observed and forced to smile no matter what. She has certainly put in her time.

I think we forget that Royals are like any other person in that they can have off days or are tired and it can show in pictures. I'm sure that it can be trying even for such personable Royals as Queen Sofia to have photographers always around even on vacation.

Queen Sofia's hair looked a bit messy, probably it was quite windy, thus the carriage ride might not be comfortable.
Felipe looked tired, I think he is not in as good shape as previous years. Perhaps he has been too busy since his father's lung operation. He said a while ago that he hadn't been exercising much except for 'weight lifting' (holding the girls) ;)

Sofia often looks sour but usually not when grandkids are around her. I dont think the carriage ride was much fun with paparazzi etc. Even the kids dont look excited.

I think recently Sofia has been alarmed by JC's declining health. Since the operating the King looks worringly frail, the last visit in Compostela wasnt a sign of getting back to old strength quickly. Either there is more in the background than what Zarzuela admitted or the healing process is very, very slow.

Felipe must be careful, he is a member of a family that is aging very badly. He just has to look at his father, aunts and sisters. He already has a massive double chin and if he stops looking after himself, well. Already today he is benefitting from being really, really tall.

I understand there was no wind and the race was either cancelled or delayed. Very frustrating for any sailor. Besides is he not leaving for South America soon and will miss the rest of the sailing season?

He leaves August 7.
Thanks for the input. I didn't know the race was cancelled or delayed.

It`s finally "that great holiday time" for the RF! I`m so happy to see the Infantas again. I can`t say how MUCH I like the girls, they are both beautiful. I loved the photos from the visit on "daddy`s" boat and the carriage ride was a nice idea too, although little Sofia was probably too sleepy to enjoy it. Princess Letizia seems to be very relaxed and happy.

Thanks for the photos :flowers:

This is my favorite picture so far. The smile on Leonor's face is simply wonderful plus Letizia seems relaxed. Little Sofia is such a cutie. I watched the videos and I laughed when I saw Leonor almost running while some of the crew followed her. Too bad their cousins are not in Mallorca. Hopefully, they will visit just like old days. I actually saw CPss Victoria in Leonor. She's never a shy-type camera girl. It seems that she's very comfortable at a very young age. I never saw her with a sour-face in front of the cameras. Her deep blue eyes are lovely.

The pictures are great. The little girls, absolutely adorable. This is my favourite time too to see the SRF. I hope soon we´ll get to see the Infantas Elena and Cristina and their brood.

Picture #5 is a picture of Letizia when she was young. She must have broken her nose sometime since this picture shows a straight nose with no hump.

It depends how old Letizia is in this picture. Sometimes humps only surface when children are older, like 8 or 9 years. Young children have usually straight noses but may look differently in their teens.

Wow, IMHO, what a difference a year makes. Everyone seems so much more relaxed this year. I can't remember ever seeing Leo laugh as much as she has been doing these last couple of days. Poor Sofia looked brave when she fell and I loved the way her mama ran to pick her up. They just look like such a loving and happy familyl

What a lovely family and the little ones are seriously cute!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom