Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we will see Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia and their daughters. :)

I'm not sure if this is correct, but Mallorca with it still being in Spain, there is no need for a regency? Am I correct?

I'm not sure if this is correct, but Mallorca with it still being in Spain, there is no need for a regency? Am I correct?

Majorca/Mallorca one of the autonomous communities of Spain
,so I also don't think that there's a need for a Regency .The Balearic Islands are part of Spain,Majorca/Mallorca is the largest island .

In Spain there is no need of regency (Denmark's style), and yes Mallorca is part of Spain. :D

The regency is only used if the king/queen is a minor in that case the regent would be the mother/father.

Prince Felipe today at the 29th edition of the King's Cup ( Copa del Rey) at the Mallorca island.

PPE Agency Copa

Yeah!, what a stylish Queen, wearing a Gaastra shirt:). She looked great today.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I´ve the same one in pink, but of course not with the Copa del Rey emblem.

I will fly to Mallorca on Sunday. Really looking forward for my favourite island.

when will letizia with leonor and sofia join the other royals in palma?

They were suppose to join them today.

I've read an article that said that they already had arrived, but there have no photos of them today.

The Princess and the girls are in Palma, but today they have not gone to the Nautical Club. Last years they have waited to the second or third day to go.

The Princess and the girls are in Palma, but today they have not gone to the Nautical Club. Last years they have waited to the second or third day to go.

Letizia went the first day with the Prince to pay tribute to the officers killed by the ETA bombing, the kids didn't appear until Wed.
I think the little girls (probably Letizia as well) would rather play on the beach or swimming pools than watching the sailing competition.

Have they gone today? Because I've read that no one from the RF came today to the club nautic?:huh:

Not, only the Prince who has embarked directly. The ditch today is a disaster and probably they have thought that it was better not to go because they were going to bore more the girls. There is no wind, and every minute they are changing the things, the schedule has changed totally. They have begun late and have gone out and cancelled the exit several times. You can read it here...

Regata Copa del Rey Audi Mapfre

Photos belga

BelgaPicture - Category details

Wow,the girls are very cute.Sophia has grown up.Both of them are real beauty.

What a lovely family!!
Letizia is shining with her daughters!

The girls are beautiful. Sofia is almost as tall as her sister. How old is Sofia? Three? Letizia looks good too...very relaxed and enjoying her girls.

The girls look wonderful, Sofia is really big or Leo is small, it is hard to tell but they look like they are almost the same age instead of almost two years apart. Another thing that I love is that they are not dressed alike as they usually are, they are finally dressed like different little girls. Both girls are beautiful but Leo is going to break a lot of heart one day soon. Leo and Prince Sverre of Norway would make beautiful children one day.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom