Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery from IBL
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
I don't like the fact that Felipe does not open the door for his wife to enter the car. I felt there was no class there! He needs to be a little bit more of a gentleman with his lady!
Well, I also noticed that Felipe doesn't always walk on Letizia's left side, but maybe Spanish Royals have different etiquette's rules!

They are of vacations, not in an official act. :rolleyes:
I have noticed it both on official events and on vacation.
Anyways, I don't think it is worth discussing about it!

Letizia recibe a Felipe en tierra | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente

The Princess of Asturias appeared yesterday at the Club Nautico of Palma early in the afternoon driving her car to pick up the Prince Felipe, after the first day of the Copa del Rey Sailing. Letizia, to the chagrin of journalists who were waiting in Nautico, arrived without the company of little Leonor and Sofia. It seems that the family photo was going to do wait. The last time we saw the princes with the infantas was in March and in four months children change much, especially the smallest, Sofia, according to those who have been able to see her say that she is unrecognizable. That is why the press looks forward to take photographs of the infanta. Will it be today?(...)

at what time usually sailing starts? im the morning?afternoon?
and now that the prince category has changed,is the time of his sailing different from the king's?

I read that the Dukes of Palm are in Mozambique with their children, and they will go to Mallorca on 9th.

Maybe the photoshoot this year is only the king,the Queen and princes of Asturias, although I have read that perhaps this year has not photoshoot.:ermm:

Gallery from IBL
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Well, I also noticed that Felipe doesn't always walk on Letizia's left side, but maybe Spanish Royals have different etiquette's rules!
I never heard that a man should always walk on his woman's LEFT side. We were always taught that a man should walk between his lady and either traffic (street, road, etc.) or large crowds (sports events, etc.) not a specific side. This it to protect her from harm. Surprising how etiquette rules differ from country to country. Probably the main reason why so many people find fault with others from different countries. What I might find PUSHY others would find proper.

well I don't like to see that skirt with that beautiful blouse. The blouse is really beautiful! The shoes are too high and they look higher because of her tiny legs!!!! They are on vacations, the little Infantitas should have stay at home, far from that sunny warm weather, but I think that leonor could have come to pick up dady. They were very nice to the press I think!

I think that is a tradition so they should make the photosession every year!

I think that is a tradition so they should make the photosession every year!

It's not really a tradition. If I recall correctly it was started in this form because of the huge media interest in Leonor and it was done in 2006 for the first time as a full family shoot and continued in 2007. I won't miss it if it doesn't happen to be honest as I thought that the last two occasions weren't really nice. It was telling that no adult family member actually enjoyed it - do they ever - but they all put a brave face on and that was it. In 2006 Letizia was in the early stages of her second pregnancy and looked ill to put it politely, Felipe was dread tired from his trips to south america and let's not mention the non-interaction between other family members. In 2007 it was a bit better but not much, all in all a very forced occasion therefore a good idea to scrap. There are always lots of opportunities to take nice pictures of the SRF during the summer, everybody will show up at some stage, why not leave it there.

Well.....I hope that this year we also see the photoshoot of the spanish royal family, many of us are eager to see this great family, especially the kids. It is always a pleasure to see them.

Oh god, it's great to see these littles girls, Sofia it's so diferent since last time we see her... And Leo looks like always beautiful!!

Leonor didn't change at all.
the girls are precious. :wub:

the picture that the four are please that two beauties sofia are super pretty many thank you for this nice pictures, my eyes have been filled of you cry of the emotion this family me full with happiness I cannot avoid it

YESSSSSSS
Leo didn't change, she's really a beauty, just an angel, and Sofi, wow she's just a extra-blond cutie pie:wub:!

Thanks so much for these sooo lovely pictures!!!! The girls are sooo beautiful!!!! :wub::wub:I cannot believe how big and beautiful Sofia has become!

i'm thrilled to see the little infantas's, what beauties they are. OH MY GOSH just perfect, perfect. leonor is truely one of the most beautiful little girls i've ever seen. thanks for making my day with the great links.

What is it with these princesses dressing their children identical? It's cute, but after a while it gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom