Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a couple they look so in love :in_love::wub: It is always a pleasure to see them, Letizia is beautiful!, she looks so sexy on that dress!!,.. And Felipe he's just dreamy, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Princess Letizia looks good and her shoes are amazing.

she looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!! she's fantastic!!!! I love her dress, her shoes! I love when she looks so stylish like that!!!

and with Felipe!! what a couple so in love! always hold their hands!!!!

I can't wait to see the lovely whole family!!!!

Letizia looked very relaxed at this event, it's about time for a break for the Cp couple, they have had a very busy schedule since January. Sometime off with their daughters & family is great.
Letizia's brooch matches Queen Sofia's top:)
This is a lovely picture of the King & Felipe both with arms crossed:lol:

Thanks for the pics, letizia looks so lovely, hope to see the infantas soon.

Letizia's outfit is horrible, especially her shoes are very ugly.

she looks lovely!! I wonder if she's tired walking in those shoes, the heels:eek: so freaking high!!!
that bagy dress looks really good on her, it does not show how thin she is.

I think the dress is too short. It would fit great in somebody younger, like Charlotte Casiraghi. I don't like the shoes neither.

Letizia looks so beautiful!!! Today I think that she is fine!! Her clothes are really beautiful, and her face too!!

She is wearing something that is in fashion, I think that this dress could be wearing in every single woman that can afford to use it and princess Letizia has the body for it, its youthfull, and Princess Letizia isn't old, she has the age to wear it, I think when you wear something you have to feel confortable, and she feels like that with this particular dress, it is all about atittude, and she has it.

She looks BEAUTIFUL! she's young so she can use that kind of sexy dresses... she looked beautiful indeed.

The girls, the girls, we want to see the girls.. :) I was hoping they would go pick up daddy at the club!

The princess looked beautiful yesterday.Letizia has a very nice figure. She is a fortunate woman to be able to wear this kind of clothes and not look like a whale, perhaps other women of her age do not suit this type of dress.
Surely we will see tomorrow the two girls most beautiful in the world, little Leonor and Sofia .... i can not wait for the first pictures!!!;)

With an enviable aspect and a “look” very current, Letizia has begun its summery vacations next to its husband, the Prince Felipe, and its daughters, the Infantas Leonor and Sofía, ignoring the comments that the sensationalist press so much foreign as Spaniard they make on its physique, its state of health or its work. And the certain thing is that he/she is seen happy, integrated and much more relaxed that in previous years, for that that you prevé that the princely family offers us unforgettable moments of its summer mallorquín during the next Yacht of the King's Glass.

I think the dress is too short. It would fit great in somebody younger, like Charlotte Casiraghi. I don't like the shoes neither.
Sorry to say this, but its not any shorter than the one that Mary wore for Fred's birthday party. She looks fabulous.

I´m sorry but that dress is not for her, and much less those awful shoes, not the right height, they make her look even skinnier.

She looks sexy, happy and very cute. She nailed everyone of the accessories plus the dress.

I am not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I believe Hugo Chavez visited king Juan-Carlos in Mallorca. They seemed to get along now, up to a point that Chavez joked in front of the press that the twomof them should go to the beach together.

I just see on the television news that Chavez showed a shirt to the Venezualan press that he says he received from the king. The shirt shows a screen capture of the king, with the text 'Por que no te callas?'

Chavez and shirt

Chavez and the King

Jaime Anglada´s concert is on Wednesday at 19.00 o´clock. Hopefully we´ll see Felipe and Letizia there this year too.

I am not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I believe Hugo Chavez visited king Juan-Carlos in Mallorca. They seemed to get along now, up to a point that Chavez joked in front of the press that the twomof them should go to the beach together.

I just see on the television news that Chavez showed a shirt to the Venezualan press that he says he received from the king. The shirt shows a screen capture of the king, with the text 'Por que no te callas?'

Chavez and shirt

Chavez and the King

Yes, Chavez says in his Tv program "Halo Presidente", that he reived this shirt from the king that at the same time the king recived it from an unknow frien.
Well, this is a funny gesture from the king:D

I like Princess Letizia's dress (very summery for me) but those shoes are horrible. I took one look at it and I began to worry about her feet and knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom