Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to get the thread off topic, but does Burberry sponser the Regattas or something? Because I've noticed that for the past years, people sailing in the Regattas, such as the King, or even watching it, like Juan and Pablo or Princess Letizia, wear Burberry shirts with something written on them. Am I the only one who notices this?

where are cristina's family?they were always the first to come.

Thanks for the pictures everybody - can I believe my eyes, Sofia is wearing plateau peep toes :lol:

http://i35.tinypic.com/i39z68.jpg

Already looking forward to her usual ugly summer pyjama wardrobe in the most flashy colours. Unfortunately Sofia's sense of fashion stays in Madrid every year she departs to Majorca for well deserved summer vacations.

Most people go on vacation for fun and to relax! Why be a fashion queen when you are with your grandchildren. They could care less. :bang: On the shoes...they are in style, get over it.

Queen Sofia looks happy, relaxed and stylish beginning her holidays in Mallorca. But the King seems a little worried and stern.

Of course, I'm expecting the principal thing: the arriving of the Infantitas Leonor and Sofía and the Urdangarin's tribe! ;)

Vanesa.

I think that the Queen looks fabulous --- the cool pantsuit, the beautiful shoes (Take note Letizia), the tiny fun purse hanging in front.
I absolutely love her multiple necklaces - very trendy for Fall 2009.
Maybe Sofia could give just one of her necklaces to Letizia who doesn't seem to own one casual, daytime necklace.
The shoes are wonderful, I have a pair of Van Eli that look just like them. And the are actually very comfortable and not bulky. The necklaces are wonderful too. I love the way the Queen has always done "her own thing" with her jewelry. If she wants to wear 1 necklace or a whole bunch, which is usually the case. Wonderful casual jewels!

Information on the vacations

La familia real iza velas en Palma
http://www.abc.es/20080723/gente-gente/luto-bribon_200807230303.html

- The King already is sailing in the Bribón in the Breitling

- The Queen could have returned to Madrid to accompany her sister Irene, apparently still delicate of health after her fall in Greece a few months ago.

- The Princes and the Infantas girls will arrive to Mallorca at the end of week, probably Friday.

- Infanta Cristina and her family are passing some days of vacations in Mozambique

Information on the vacations

La familia real iza velas en Palma
ABC.es: gente - gente - Luto en el «Bribón»

- The King already is sailing in the Bribón in the Breitling

- The Queen could have returned to Madrid to accompany her sister Irene, apparently still delicate of health after her fall in Greece a few months ago.

- The Princes and the Infantas girls will arrive to Mallorca at the end of week, probably Friday.

- Infanta Cristina and her family are passing some days of vacations in Mozambique

As Cristina and family are in Mozambique I was wondering if they are part of the group of friends, along with Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander, that are thinking of buying/building holiday homes in Mozambique. It was mentioned on Willem and Maxima's thread.

And what about Infanta Elena and her family? Aren't they joining in the family vacation?

And what about Infanta Elena and her family? Aren't they joining in the family vacation?

It was said in a couple of articles that the kids would be spending part of their vacation with Elena and partwith Jaime. I assume that the kids are currently with Jaime since we've seen Elena doing a bit of in-country traveling without them recently. I would think that she's just waiting for the kids to rap up their vacation with Jaime before coming to Palma.

It was said in a couple of articles that the kids would be spending part of their vacation with Elena and partwith Jaime. I assume that the kids are currently with Jaime since we've seen Elena doing a bit of in-country traveling without them recently. I would think that she's just waiting for the kids to rap up their vacation with Jaime before coming to Palma.

The children are now with the family Marichalar in Soria.

I think the Urdangarins are staying with friends that Cristina has made there. I believe she's been there quite a few times through her work with La Caixa.

All I know is I can't wait to see pictures of my two favorite little princess. I hope we see as many pictures of Leo and Sofi as we did last year. They are such beautiful little girls.:wub::wub::wub:
I never knew much about the Spanish royal family until this forum, I am really in love with their casual summer style and beautiful children. I hope Felipe and Victoria have a more relaxed stress free summer and we see them smiling more.:flowers:

This is far the most anticipated royal family holiday!

the princess this radiant one and both have been according to the cataluña newspaper alone navigating in the fortune during today's day

This picture is so lovely: http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ah00Ok91J2Xo/610x.jpg

I love her dress! The shoes -- though trendy -- aren't really my cup of tea. Wonder how long it's going to be before people speculate that she's pregnant again because of the looseness of the fit? ;)

But the best thing is how much in love Felipe and Letizia still look. I love that they still hold hands out in public. :wub:

Letizia looks beautiful for a change. Her hair, her dress, her smile, she looks so happy. I'm glad for her and her family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom