Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todo Cotilleo/Doña Letizia fotografiada en bikini
I can´t understand this talk about Letizia in a bikini, what´s so special about it? We have seen e.g. Infantas Cristina and Elena in a bikini or swinsuit, princess Madeleine of Sweden many times, even crown princess Victoria. And nobody has said that there was something scandalous about it. So why make such a big thing about Letizia in a bikini?
ABC/Un paparazzi pone en alerta a la seguridad de la Casa Real

Because she makes news and she sells. Love her or hate her, she is the news. Nobody cares if they see Cristina and Elena in bikinis on magazines. No one is gonna sell their bikini pictures to the highest bidder. Every move Letizia does is magnified; what she wears, she says, she does/doesn't. I think Letizia knows that by now.

Perhaps

As far I can remember I've never seen her in bikini or swimsuit...
anorexia ???!! It 's surely not very pleasant to see her bones...
Can be the reason of this article

planetcher, there is a thread about which royals (from all RFs) will attend the Olympics, I'm sure you'll find it discussed there (Im sorry I dont have time to find the thread and post the link, maybe someone else will)

happy happy:flowers:
i'm amazed she doesn't look as skinny when she's @her official duties before, now she looks fuller, maybe her hubby convinced her:D

I remember seeing the photo and she certainly didn't look anorexia at all. Was not long after the birth of second daughter and looked quite remarkable taking that fact into consideration. All woman should have been so lucky after the second birth! In fact, that was part of the article--how wonderful she looked.

The paparazzi had been on bikini watch long before the anorexia rumors came out. They started it in the summer of 2004 in Mallorca a few months after their wedding but didn't get any and still trying to catch her every summer since then. They were talking how much those pictures would sell, and I remember reading those articles when they were newlyweds. Are the paparazzi in other countries also obsessed to snap pictures of their CPsses in bikinis? Or only in Spain, only in Spain?

i'm also quite glad felipe and letizia went to see simply red. i saw them some years ago and really enjoyed it!

Same here. Am I glad to know the Princes and I are both fans of Simply Red!:lol:

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Where is Family?

The princes of Asturias leave the Island and the dukes of Palm still have not come to Mallorca to enjoy of the summer

... The infanta Elena, who came the night before last, was yesterday evening shpping together with her mother and the small Froilán and Victoria Federica. The Queen, who was useful last days of sales, bought two swimsuits for Froilán and then she went to the department music...

Doña Sofía y sus nietos liberan tortugas en Cabrera antes de partir hacia China | elmundo.es

It seems the Kings are going as well although not announced on casa real website. Before departure the Queen went with Elena's children to Foundation Marineland on Cabrera island where they had a look at turtles that had been found injured last year and were able to recover thanks to the Foundation.

The one who has written it does not seem to be informed well. It is not foreseen that the King travels to China, and the Queen will travel but probably next week with the Dukes of Palma

The one who has written it does not seem to be informed well. It is not foreseen that the King travels to China, and the Queen will travel but probably next week with the Dukes of Palma

Would have been strange as there was no announcement and why send the princes separately if the Queen travels around the same time. Has already been confirmed how long the princes will stay? My guess is they will travel back soon to spend some time with their daughters plus Felipe needs to prepare for his Southamerica trip, maybe even before the arrival of the Queen and the DoP.

Would have been strange as there was no announcement and why send the princes separately if the Queen travels around the same time. Has already been confirmed how long the princes will stay? My guess is they will travel back soon to spend some time with their daughters plus Felipe needs to prepare for his Southamerica trip, maybe even before the arrival of the Queen and the DoP.

If the things have been organized like in the Olympic Games of Greece, the Spanish Royal House will not act like other Royal Houses. I explain it, in the agenda there appear only the official acts, the ceremonies of opening and closing, the receipt to the Spanish team or the meeting with the authorities of the country host ... but not the sports activities, it is not considered to be properly an official activity. This way they did it in Greece. The Princes are the representation in the official acts, and the Queen and the Dukes of Palma will travel as spectators.

The Princes have to be of return on the 13th as very late.

Infanta Elena will be in the Paralympic.

If the things have been organized like in the Olympic Games of Greece, the Spanish Royal House will not act like other Royal Houses. I explain it, in the agenda there appear only the official acts, the ceremonies of opening and closing, the receipt to the Spanish team or the meeting with the authorities of the country host ... but not the sports activities, it is not considered to be properly an official activity. This way they did it in Greece. The Princes are the representation in the official acts, and the Queen and the Dukes of Palma will travel as spectators.

The Princes have to be of return on the 13th as very late.

Infanta Elena will be in the Paralympic.

Thanks for explaining. El Mundo should have known better.

Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena, Irene of Greece, Froilan and Victoria, Princess Alia and daughters at the cristal factory in Mallorca.

PPE Agency

Nice pictures Lula!!! Didn't they already go to visit the factory last year?

:wub::flowers:Thanks Lula, for all those pictures of the Queen with Froylan and Victoria. Do you have any idea if the little Palmas will come to the island?

Una visita al arte del vidrio - Actual - Diario de Mallorca

A visit to the art of the glass

The Queen, the Infanta Elena with her children Froilán and Victory, and the princesses Irene of Greece and Alia of Jordan they enjoyed yesterday of an educational morning in Gordiola

Photos
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...09_23:42:54_llompart_20080808_175758_1_23.jpg
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...09_23:43:24_llompart_20080808_175551_1_23.jpg

Already in the night, doña Sofía, occupied some of the theater boxes of the Auditòrium of Palm, again accompanied by two of her grandchildren, to enjoy and to applaud the representation of the classic Romeo and Julieta that interpreted the Ballet of Moscow under the choreographic direction of Timur Fayziev and Elena Lelenkov.

Photo
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...23:43:41_colaborafot_20080808_224512_1_23.jpg

Once again, thanks Lula for the lovely photos. Victoria is getting to be a real beauty!
And it´s great to see the pleasure Queen Sophia has to be with her grandchildren.

Unfortunately the camera flash and a lens at 90 degree angle can reveal sights that the eye can not see unless one puts ones nose up to her belly.

She looks lovely and very sweet with her two grand children. No need to pour out all ones aggression toward royalties - if they are so (in ones opinion) unaware of how to dress properly perhaps another target for the illwill is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom