Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get over the fact how many pictures we allready have, and it's just day 1. I counted them as I saved them on my computer (so I can watch them again and again and again ....:rolleyes:) There's nearly 60 pictures been posted allready in just a few hours. This promises to be a great summer :flowers::wub:

Thanks for the lovely photos. Leonor is so funny to watch.
Is The Queen wearing converse? :ermm:

Little Leonor looks soo much here Grandmother, Queen Sofia in these picture:)

Thanks Lula, these pictures are amazingly beautiful and tender. Leonor sure is a little star and so funny. She's just amazing! I love the way she reacts to the press :wub: Does anyone know what it is she is holidng in her hand?

I'm glad we're finally getting some pictures! Leonor is a cutie, and you can tell that her parents and grandparents adore her. I also liked Irene and Leonor on the boat. It was sweet when Aunt Letizia picked Irene up and put her on the boat, since we don't have too many of them together.

Yes, Leonor looks exactly like her gradmother Queen Sofia, Amazing.

Yes, Leonor looks exactly like her gradmother Queen Sofia, Amazing.
Yes, I thought that too, when I saw her with that white headband... exactly like Queen Sofia used to appear on vacations (she still uses them, sometimes).

thanks for these wonderful pictures!!!:flowers:

princess letizia is really beautiful and seems so happy:flowers: it's really nice to see her like that!!
she seems to be very close of the queen sofia!!
princess leonor is so cute:wub: hope we're going to see princess sofia very soon!!!

can't wait to see more pictures:lol:

... one for Leonor, one to deliver to Sofia. She already has to learn how to share ;)

Leonor is adorable! She looks like a little madam in her dress. It's hard to believe that she is not even 2 years old. From her appearance she could already be three or even older. She will be a big girl, I hope though she won't make it up to 190 cm plus like Daddy!

That's good, that she's learning to share with her sister. She's probably too little to realize that Sofia won't be able to use it for another year or two!:D

I also like her little dress. She looks almost like an angel. I bet Letizia has a lot of fun dressing her, as I've heard it's more fun to dress little girls. And I also think that she'll be fairly tall, although I don't think as tall as Felipe!

Thanks for the pics!

Letizia looks happy but sooo skinny!

I think she looks adorable for a mother of two. Given we all know that Letizia is breastfeeding because she keeps telling us, she is getting slim very fast, a very normal process. As long as she doesn't go from skinny to skinny skinny I think her appearance is just fine.

I find her hair very disappointing, it's just cut and blah, hope there will be some creative hairdos around the corner soon.

The Princess has commented that Infanta Sofía is too young to sail, but perhaps someday they takes her to sail but in the “Fortuna”. Also she has commented that was too much warm for the girl.

I believe that they will took the girl to the Nautical Club someday less warm or to last hour of afternoon.

Spanish Royals at the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy in Mallorca- Day 1
July 30, 2007
Mallorca Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]WireImage: Listings[/FONT]

I thought the same of Letizia's hair as the duke of Marmalade, a little blah. But then I reminded myself that she is on vacation so letting hair be natural is the way to go. Better than others that seem to feel the need to really dazzle and put on a show.

Maybe I'm the only one but I actaully think Leonor looks like her Daddy, even in a few pics I saw a few expressions that reminded me of the King, she's very Bourbon. I'm not seeing the exact looks of her grandmother like some have described, but hey we all see things differently.

Quick question for anyone, how are these pics of the Spanish royals taken? I mean it looks a little staged in a way. Is it staged? Or do they just go out naturally as they want and the press just follows them?

They all look great. Felipe is handsome, Letizia looks amazing and Leo :wub: just beautiful, I hope we get to see Sofi soon :)

Thanks for the pics, Im looking forward to more :)

Letizia and Leonor are simply beautiful! :wub:

I just love Leonor! Such energy and happiness. She isn't phased by the cameras and just seems to be a delight. Not shy at all, she must be a real treat to live with, I bet she keeps her parents and grandparents laughing.

I can't see the pictures of Irene and Leonor on the boat. Are there any other sites with pictures?

The family looks great! Leonor looks just like the grandma, especially with the headband...cute!

:wub: All the photos are precious.
Leonor is really a BEAUTY, a doll smiling and funny, Letizia seems happy and very affectionate with Leo!... i love letizia holding Irene:wub:, it's very sweet! ... i hope pictures of little Sofi soon!

Antena3

The Princes is very happy their young daugther Leonor.Is precious and the Queen is glad to have her granddaugthers also surrounds in summer.:rainbow::fireworks:

Quick question for anyone, how are these pics of the Spanish royals taken? I mean it looks a little staged in a way. Is it staged? Or do they just go out naturally as they want and the press just follows them?

The today photos are done at the edge of the Club Naútico of Palm, the members of the Royal Family come there before beginning the competition and the press waits for them in the door.

In other occasions they obtain photos in the sea, during the competition the organization have ships for the press that follow the ditches. Later, since it happened yesterday, the paparazzi obtain photos places in that is habitual to see the Royal Family. Majorca is a place of summer vacations for famous national and international prominent figures, and there is great press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom