Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish Royals Attend The Breitling Sailing Cup - Day 2
July 20, 2007 - Puerto Portals
Mallorca, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

El Rey y el Príncipe en la cena de regatistas del circuito Medcup en Mallorca

The King and the Prince in the dinner of regatistas of the circuit Medcup in Majorca

The King and the Prince of Asturias represented this night in the Military Museum of San Carlos' Castle to the dinner of the regatistas of the circuit Medcup Transpac 52, brings together this week in Majorca more than 360 sportsmen of this speciality, between whom the best of the world are.

Photo
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070721/7216be4e2b973g.jpg

Last edited:
TRH King Juan Carlos and Prince Felipe Attend the Breitling Sailing Cup Dinner
July 21, 2007 - San Carlos Castle Military Museum
Mallorca, Spain

Reyes entregan Premios regata, que gana Caixa Galicia, con Bribón tercero

Kings deliver Prizes ditch, which Caixa Galicia gains, with the Bribón third

The Kings delivered this evening in Port Portals the prizes of the XIII ditch Breitling, which the Caixa Galicia has gained whereas the Bribón , that patronea Don Juan Carlos, has stayed in the third place of the general of the Circuit Medcup, who is celebrated in Spain, Portugal and France.

It has been the first time that could have seen Don Juan Carlos, Dona Sofía and the Prince of Asturias together in the environment of the ditch that has developed in waters of Majorca and in which the Prince has competed in the Aifos.

Breitling Sailing Cup Awards Ceremony
July 22, 2007 - Puerto Portals
Mallorca, Spain

EL PRÍNCIPE FELIPE SE REÚNE CON LA PRINCESA LETIZIA Y SUS HIJAS

THE PRINCE FELIPE MEETS THE PRINCESS LETIZIA AND HIS DAUGHTERS

After a nautical weekend in Majorca, the Inheritor moves to Madrid to close hanging commitments

After finishing the delivery of the trophies to the winners of the XIII Ditch Breitling, the prince Felipe put course to Madrid, where he was waited by the princess Letizia and his daughters, the infantas Leonor and Sofia, to close his agenda of work. The Inheritor will finalize throughout next days the hanging commitments and, at the end of this week, will move close to his family, with his three women, to Palma to enjoy his summer vacations in the small palace of Son Vent, their summer residence in Marivent's enclosure. Around the same dates, the infantas Elenas and Cristina will be coming also from staggered form with their husbands and children.

i can't wait to see princess letizia and her daughters in Mallorca at the end of the week!!!!

El Semanal Digital=

This year we will not see Dona Letizia's photos in swimsuit either

thanks for press articles!!!

if I understood in the right way, the whole famile would arrive in Mallorca at the end of this week which means tomorrow????????

Gabriel Cisneros, a very important Spanish politician, has died. He was one of the parents of the present Spanish constitution. Wake ("capilla ardiente" in spanish) will be in the afternoon in the congress, I think that the princes of Asturias will go to give the condolence to the family and to award honors to him.

http://www.europapress.es/noticia.aspx?cod=20070727121717&ch=66

Gabriel Cisneros, a very important Spanish politician, has died. He was one of the parents of the present Spanish constitution. Wake ("capilla ardiente" in spanish) will be in the afternoon in the congress, I think that the princes of Asturias will go to give the condolence to the family and to award honors to him.

Cisneros.- El Congreso inicia los preparativos para la capilla ardiende y empieza a recibir las primeras coronas

For the present time, there is no news on if any member of the Royal Family will come or not.

This morning I went to the beach near from Marivent (Cala Major). When I came back to my house I saw the police and 2 cars and I think that inside the car was Queen Sophia go shopping to Palma.
Last year I met with her in "The Body Shop" in Palma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom