Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eireann said:
Felipe looks like Eddie Irvine in some of those pics!!!!! He looks great - even better without the suit ;-)

Well it is official!!!!!!

This thread is becoming unsuitabe for girls with heart problems ;) ihihihihih...

eireann, don't leave me in blank:confused: ... who's Eddie Irvine???(no need to post a picture just a link) pleaaaase:) ...

But I still see the Prince very tired... I never thought to say this but I'm looking forward to see him returning from some days out of our sight:eek: ...

Right now I'd love to be a fly in Zarzuela to see Princess Letizia alone with Leonor, playing with her, spoling her :D, Princess must feel good with the baby only for herself...

Thank you all for sharing the pictures... and, Monica, I agree with Sofia there's no way we can afford to have you on hollidays:D...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

ladejesus said:
Why wouldn't she?:confused:

Thanks for the pictures everyone:)
I didn't want to mean that. I meant, she didn't do that (i'm talking about sailing) since 1998. At least i haven't seen photos of her since that year... ;)

BTW, WONDERFUL photos!! Thanks! ;) :D

lula said:
The "patron" is the person who gives the orders inside the ship. The "armador", the person or the company that constructs the ship. For example, the King is the "patron" of the Bribón, who gives the orders in the ship in the competition, but the owner of the ship is Josep Cusí. In case of the Aifos, the ship in which the Prince competes the "armador" is the Spanish Navy.

Thanks for your answer lula:), do you know any links where I can find info about the sailing crews and their works?
Thanks in advance:eek:

Oh my gosh! I didn't realise that Felipe looked so good (dare I say sexy) when dressed in casual/sports clothes and with his hair slightly unkept....phew!

Stellad

Wow, Felipe looks really good in this pictures!
I'm gonna join the " i just realize he is this hot" club.:)

Last edited:
Be still our beating hearts!!!! Felipe certainly looks fab in all the pics....
I better stop drooling now....

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1235&pIdSeccion=9&pIdNoticia=199076&rand=1153458935516

The Queen takes the cane

A slightly habitual image and that repeated itself three years ago in the Nautical Club of Palm. Dona Sofía took yesterday during a few minutes the cane of the Bribon demonstrating her great interest for the sport of the wind. Don Juan Carlos wanted to be grateful this way for the unconditional support of his wife in the competition. With this nice instantaneous one it started yesterday the twelfth edition of the ditch Breitling in Port Portals. For the first time in the Majorcan summer, the Kings and the Prince of Asturias embarked in their sailboats to furrow the waters of the Mediterranean.

Some minutes of the ten were passing and average of the morning when Their Majesties were raising, not without any small skid, the Bribón. Before they had enjoyed a calm breakfast in the Flanigan, place where on night, after their arrival to the island, also they had dinner. After the regards with the crewmen, don Juan Carlos offered a warm embrace to his outfitter, Josep Cusí, with whom he conversed some minutes before departing course to the bay palmesana. Dona Sofía, who illuminated a white trousers to stripes, a blue shirt and a few enormous sunglasses, recognized before the presents the heat of the day. " It is hot truth? ", she was asking. " Though more or less like other years ", she added. The King added to the conversation assuring "contentments" that are for having begun already the vacations.

Next to them, the king Harald of Norway who from the Fram was following attentivly everything what was happening around it, foreign to the expectation that was provoking his presence and his notable physical improvement after the last problems of health that kept him removed from his official activities.
With the shot of exit that was giving beginning to the first test of the morning, the Queen changed the Bribón into the Somni, launch from where she was still attentive to develop of the ditch that finished, in its first day, with Mutual Of Madrid in the first position, followed by the Siemens and the Warpath. The fortune did not accompany in this occasion the King and don felipe that they had to conform to the eighth one and the nineteenth position, respectively, in the provisional classification.

The 'Aifos' from Portopí

It was necessary to wait until the evening to see the Prince of Asturias. His craft, the Aifos, did not divide from the base established in Port Portals but from Portopí's wharf, and only one saw him at his arrival after the first and hard day.

Don Felipe completely combined with shorts and vest in tones ocres that were showing his sensitive loss of kilos, greeted his father taking the cap from him in an enterteining grimace. The King returned the gesture before tackling course to Marivent.

Though there was waited the presence of dona Letizia and the small Leonor, it will not be up to today in the night when they come to the island. Don Felipe has gone forward to his family in the beginning of his vacations to take part in the competition of wind and next Monday, the 24th of July he will receive together with his wife Sa Pobla's Golden medal. Besides, the close one 27 and 28 will travel to Peru to be present at the Ceremony of Transmission of the Presidential Control Alan García.

For the next week the arrival is waited besides of other two daughters of don Juan Carlos and dona Sofía. The infanta Cristina accompanied by her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín and her four children, Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Irene - who has just expired one year - and the infanta Elena together with don Jaime de Marichalar and her little Felipe Juan Froilán and Victoria Federica, will establish themselves also in Marivent's palace after passing a few days of rest in Lanzarote in company of their cousin, Alexia of Greece.

Not everything was happy and positive in the yesterday day. The world of the candle dawned with the sad news of the death of Margarita Picardo Bertrán, wife of the admiral Marcial Sanchez-Barcaiztegui Aznar, president of the National Commission of Ditches of the Navy and great friend of the Royal Family. To the funeral, which took place at seven o'clock in the afternoon in Sant Jaume's church of Palm, numerous friends came and regatistas that wanted to share the pain with the family.

The Queen and don Felipe, very joined always the family Barcáiztegui, also were present at the mass for the soul of his wife.

The last from face to face

And 2 from ANP

From Deadline

Last edited:
The Spanish journalist Maria Angeles Alcazar, says that the Princess Letizia and Infanta Leonor are arriving at this moment in Mallorca´s airport. I am not sure that there are photographies of the Princess and the infanta coming in and airport, but may be tomorrow we will see them

Last edited:
Paty said:
The Spanish journalist Maria Angeles Alcazar, says that the Princess Letizia and Infanta Leonor are arriving at this moment in Mallorca´s airport. I am not sure that there are photographies of the Princess and the infanta coming in and airport, but may be tomorrow we will see them
Great! Thanks for the info!

mtbcm said:
And Prince Felipe... to be honest I was a little worried, :( he complained some time ago that he had no time to exercise and he was loosing his athletic shape... but (oh stop silly heart of mine) he looks greeeeeaaat...
I agree. What a hunk! I thought his only activity connected with sport after the birth of the girl would be pushing the baby pram around their house:D, but luckily he still looks awesome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Paty said:

Not, normally in the arrival of the Princes there are no photos. In case of the Kings, they are because there is an official reception with authorities (in The Holy Week, for example, they are not).
Let's wait that prompt we see them, your calm one that photographers are very prepared, this photo is the principal summer mission.:p

Second day of 12th Breitling-Illes Baleares Regatta off Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Friday 21 July 2006

From ANP and Terra

Attachments

• 3293238.jpg
    3293238.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 720830fc5db5fg.jpg
    720830fc5db5fg.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 720830fc5f2d0g.jpg
    720830fc5f2d0g.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 720830fc5f3fdg.jpg
    720830fc5f3fdg.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 720830fc5f720g.jpg
    720830fc5f720g.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 326
  • 720830fc6b563g.jpg
    720830fc6b563g.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 720830fc6b885g.jpg
    720830fc6b885g.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 720830fc64d12g.jpg
    720830fc64d12g.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 720830fc64ea4g.jpg
    720830fc64ea4g.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
21 Jul 2006

From Afp Getty

Attachments

• 71494192.jpg
    71494192.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 71494194.jpg
    71494194.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 71494196.jpg
    71494196.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 71494202.jpg
    71494202.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 71494207.jpg
    71494207.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 71494212.jpg
    71494212.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 230
What a dreamboat is Prince Felipe. Although I love and adore my husband (married 11 years, dated 6 years), I hope that in my next life I marry a Prince like the Prince of Spain.

Wallis said:
What a dreamboat is Prince Felipe. Although I love and adore my husband (married 11 years, dated 6 years), I hope that in my next life I marry a Prince like the Prince of Spain.

Don't we all?!:p I think marrying a prince is one of the most common dreams for a girl, and lucky Letizia just happens to be living that dream. (By the way, congrats on the long marriage)

So few pictures of today.... :(
Do you know what is the place of Bribon?
The Prince is also participating right? In Aifos isn't it? :confused:

Letizia and Leonor arrived today at Majorca. We are hoping to see images of them soon.:)

Please, someone can put these photos of Wireimage of the Prince, they are of today. The Prince is earned many compliments theses days (he had put on weight but already he returns to be what was);)

Crown Prince Felipe during his summer holidays, on board the AIFOS during the second day of the Breitling Sailing Trophy in Puerto Portals, Mallorca
July 21, 2006 - Puerto Portals
Mallorca, Balearic Islands Spain

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls=1=16==200981&nbc1=1

A new photo of today from Isifa

Attachments

• is_12470827.jpg
    is_12470827.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 292
lula said:
The Prince is earned many compliments theses days
No wander...:eek::eek::eek:
Will any party connected with regatas be organized (like it was last year, when Leti was pregnant; she was wearing black top and trousers)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom