Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear T, don't give him ideas, do you want Iñaki's short on Jaime's version?
*shudders* we know he's a little "eccentric" when it comes to clothes!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

crisiñaki said:
*shudders* we know he's a little "eccentric" when it comes to clothes!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Calm girls, I am sure that we will have opportunity to enjoy the discreet swimsuits both ... even the children will take them equal to those of his parents...:lol: :lol:

crisiñaki said:

lula said:
Calm girls, I am sure that we will have opportunity to enjoy the discreet swimsuits both ... :lol:

Oh yes, yes yes yes:w00t2: . That would be something to see, a Channel scarf with Don Iñaki shorts (I count with your pics, lula:D . I'm quite sure if crisiñaki finds them first she will protest and have them removed from all agencies:censored: )! I know what I am going to wish for your tonight dreams:lol: ... oh sweet revenge :ROFLMAO:, ahahahahah.

Thank you for the good laugh, girls...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
do you think I'm capable of that?:p
nah, I'll just put them in HQ and make an avatar of them!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and talking about avatars, I remembered what my sister Monica posted:
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3493

we will have an Official Photoshoot of the SRF!:flowers:

Take that "journalists":glare::glare:

One question: Felipe is due the 7th on Colombia, is he going to be at the photoshoot:question:

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
One question: Felipe is due the 7th on Colombia, is he going to be at the photoshoot:question:

It says so in his page... Let's just wait and see...

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Crisińaki, your HQ pics from getty are such a treasure, they are sooo big we are able to see every single hair on Leo's head or pattern of her dress. Thanks!!! :flowers:

:p Totally true LCM, on some pics we can see the Felipe 's injured fingers!!!

:ohmy: :blink: Do you remember, the last year the Prince was injured himself his right hand into the door's car and his finger should be dammaged, we can see that on some pics where the nails aren't quiet yet so good on his right hand....:kiss: on it ( I hope that Letizia didn't see my thaught...)

Great to see the whole family together. But where are the rest of Cristina's kids? I only see the oldest boy in all the photos. Maybe they're inside the boat?
Dang! Both Cristina and Elena are in amazing shape, esp. for their age... and kids. It must be nice to have the time to work out so much - unlike the rest of us mortals. :ermm: Oh well. :rolleyes:
Frederika always seems to have a look of mischief in her eyes (hehe). :shifty:
I didn't realize that was Jaime in the green shirt at first... didn't recognize him with the baseball cap on.
Can't wait to see the official photo with everyone in it.

lula said:
very funny,little Leonor is carrying her shoes.

Roxsteve said:
Even Felipe has them. I don't think they look good on men. They are too girly!

http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13rc7.jpg
Here is a picture of Felipe with the sandals. Yuck!!
don't forget Juanito and Forlan,they also have ones and I remember seeing Victoria Federica with a pink one.
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26320_summer_palma_2006_12_469lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the right nickname for the name Leonor? You friends keep calling her Leo, but that's a boy's name. Leonorcita maybe:unsure:? Do they do nicknames in Spanish though?

August 8 Photo Session

I hope anybody can answer. Has there been a precedent to Tuesday’s photo session that we’re all looking forward to?

Are we going to see something like what happened during the Pope’s visit wherein the members of the Royal family are lined-up and the accredited press takes their photos for a short period of time?

OR, will it be like the day Letizia and Leonor went home from the hospital as well as the 30th anniversary of the King’s enthronement wherein only one photographer took the photos for distribution to everyone else -- but we got to see (in the background) a room in the home of the princes, the gardens of the Zarzuela, and the office of the King?

Thanks in advance to who could answer.

Although either way it will be a treat (as it is) to again see the Royal Family “al completo”, I am quite hoping for the second scenario. It might not be popular with the press agencies which are competing against each other, but it sure will be nice for us to see a bit of the interior of Marivent. :flowers:

On it of Tuesday, the certain thing is that only there exists the information that exists in the web of the Royal Household, and that limits itself to saying that it has posed.

The Prince, I imagine that there will do the photos newcomer of Colombia, nobody would understand a family photo, without the Prince.

On the type of photos there is no information. Before it was traditional that every year there were a few photos of family in Marivent. The last time that was done in an official way was in the first summer of Froilán. The photos always are in Marivent's garden.

The press has not commented on anything on like it will be. It can be like in Leonor's baptism, the state agency of news did the photos (that after distributes) and several editors dedicated to the Royal Family could accede.
Also they can stop happen to all, restricting the entry to one representative by means of communication (this is more complicated because when they do it they meet many people). But when the Princes put with Leonor in Lanzarote the photos it made them the one who wanted.

Already we will see it or already we will read some commentary.:)

I can't wait to see the photos on Tuesday. Hopefully as we have already said they will use one for this years christmas card! :clap:

This article reflects very well, it bad that are some persons ... ready to invent or manipulate an information to create polemics. :bash:

http://www.abc.es/20060805/sabados-sabados/entre-brechas-froilan-juan_200608050919.html

Between the gaps of Froilán and Juan and the stutters of the infanta Leonor

One with a gap in the forehead and other one, in the chin. This way there appeared yesterday both major grandsons of the Kings in the Nautical Club of Palm. Both children, like Victoria Federica - unharmed this one - they came with their grandparents and with their mothers, the Infantas Dona Elenas and Dona Cristina, to the Royal Club, where there are held up the sailboats that compete in the Cup of the King Agua Brava Camper.

Though the malicious commentaries already were suggesting yesterday that both children were fight between them, the certain thing is that the major son of the Dukes of Lugo,Felipe- whom he is still he being known by his third name, Froilán-, the gap was done in opposite to falling of the bicycle. And the first-born one of the Dukes of Palma, Juan, struck his chin in another fall. Besides, the cousins have not even been united till now, so the Dukes of Lugo came from Soria on Thursday night and those of Palm have been sailing along Minorca and Majorca. But the enterteining image that both united children were offering was a motive of conversation.

Minutes later the Princes of Asturias came (Dona Letizia to the steering wheel), with their daughter in arms, and all the presents could hear the first words or stutters of the small one: "A-ma-má". The girl, who passed infinite times of an arms to others - from her mother to her father, from this one to those of the Queen, of Dona Sofía to those of the King - did not lose occasion to pull all the hair or necklaces put to her scope. Dressed in a white trajecito, she was taking a sandals of the same color. And it is that probably this girl possesses the major collection of this type of typical sandals of Minorca, many of them given to her parents during the visit that they did for Balearics after Dona Letizia's pregnancy annunce.

And speaking about the Princes, it would suit to clarify a misunderstanding spread in the last days, though it should not have gone out in ABC, but that it can lead to thinking that Don Felipe and Dona Letizia had not facilitated a photo to be done by a disabled girl. The certain thing is that not only the photo was done, but they were conversing with the parents of the girl, who were enchanted with the gesture.

The morning it ended up by seeing the ditches from the "Somni", voyage to which also the Duke of Lugo added.

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/08/05/familiareal-mallorca/

The grandsons of the Kings are the center of summer attention in Majorca

No doubt this one is turning into one of the most special veraneos of the Royal Family into Majorca. When they are fulfilled 30 years of the arrival of the Kings to Marivent's Palace, it is the first time that the Monarches enjoy the grandchildren of their three children, joining this year the small dona Leonor.

But, logically, they are the smallest of the family those who are turning into the center of all the looks and commentaries thanks to their nice spontaneity.

If every exit that the small infanta Leonor does turns into the center of all the aims and has us captivated with her look and her smiles, the arrival of her cousins major to Majorca has obtained that every day there takes plac the tender and curious instantaneous one.

This time the managers of this 'honor' have been Felipe Juan Froilán and his cousin Juan Valentín. Both, of very similar ages, were putting in Port Portals with paths gaps. The son of the infanta Elena with one in the head and that of the infanta Cristina with one in the chin.

Apparently, and as their mothers explained, each one did it in different moments. Felipe Juan Froilán fell of the bicycle days behind while hewas enjoying a few vacations together with his parents in Soria, whereas the first-born one of the Dukes of Palm, was doing it on having fallen to the soil.

On part, to the infanta dona Leonor they could have listened to her first stutters. It seems that the small one repeated a couple of times ' a - ma-má ', word that has come out that is like the daughter of the Princes of Asturias calls her grandmother, the queen dona Sofía.

From Copa del Rey

Jaime de Maricharlar with Ainhoa Arteta, the singer offers this night a concert on the occasion of 25 Anniversary of the Cup of the King.

Last edited:
Thanks LCM, I love the one of Leonor peeping out of the car while Felipe tries to get her out

Photos by Copa del Rey via informativos.net:

By CopadelRey via Informativos.net:

Last edited:
seegerpress

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00164473.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164473.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 199
  • pre-SEEGER00164478.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164478.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 198
  • pre-SEEGER00164477.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164477.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 230
  • pre-SEEGER00164483.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164483.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 216
  • pre-SEEGER00164484.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164484.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 192
  • pre-SEEGER00164476.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164476.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 220
  • pre-SEEGER00164469.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164469.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 190
  • pre-SEEGER00164459.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164459.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 275
  • pre-SEEGER00164462.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00164462.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 195
Day 5 - August 5

The ditch has begun very late today, it was foreseen for this morning and it has begun 1 hour ago, for the wind lack.
This evening there is a party in the port, that sure that for the children would be funny and this night a concert of opera, interesting assurance for the Queen. It will be necessary to wait to see if they decide to come.

From afp getty and reuters via yahoo

Attachments

• 71591127.jpg
    71591127.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 628
  • 71591154.jpg
    71591154.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 203
  • r557712635.jpg
    r557712635.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 315
  • r1716530404.jpg
    r1716530404.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 503
  • r1945339973.jpg
    r1945339973.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 344
  • r3853669558.jpg
    r3853669558.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 317
Isn't it strange we never see norway's king with spanish royals during the regatta?

aryo said:
Isn't it strange we never see norway's king with spanish royals during the regatta?
King Harald stays with his crew on the royal yacht "Norge" He also uses sailing as part of his rebuild after two major suregeries, the doctors has said he needs to relaxe (which he says he does the best when sailing) and the Spanish way of vacationing dont seem all that relaxing to me:wacko: . Besides I doubt the spanish press has much interest for a almost 70 year old overweight man with the same cap he has worn for 20 years with no cute babies on his arm. He might see them in private in Marivent though.

Last edited:
http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+369003

Many have been the images, photos and anecdotes that have monopolized the social attention of this Copa del Rey. The Spanish Royal Family, the true protagonist, gave yesterday numerous samples of their simplicity and naturalness.

At eleven in the morning, Juan Urdangarín and Froilán appeared with bandages covering their faces. Juan was showing a few stitches in his chin, like those his cousin, Froilán, had on his forehead. They cannot be apart from each other for a single minute… and neither can they stay together for a long time... The boys spent the morning saying jokes to each other and alternating peaceful moments (like when they took hand in hand) with other not so friendly ones (like the photo documents). The image recalls us the wedding of the Princes of Asturias, when Froilán showed his naughty side.

Anyway, these wounds are mere coincidence, because apparently Juan was hurt while sailing with his parents, while Froilán was hurt on other occasion. Probably, their naughty faces will illustrate next week’s yellow magazines.

At the terrace of the Nautical Club, and while Don Juan Carlos and Don Felipe were reparing their boats to the regattas, the Queen, the Princess and the Duchess of Palma were chatting and having a chilly water. The Duchess of Lugo approached the crew of the "Siemens" in order to greet her friends.
Once in high see, Iñaki Urdangarín and Jaime de Marichalar would also join the "celebration", on board of the "Somni".

In the evening, Don Jaime could also be seen in the Nautical Club.

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+369007

The Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy is being concluded tomorrow. The "Fram", of king Harald of Norway, has had a good performance, and, in spite of its bad classification in the general of the Transpac category, a subtle smile furrowed the face of the monarch. Kind and proud, Harald invited us to have a seat for a brief interview.

- You are a regular visitor to the Island. What does attract you in Mallorca?
- I love the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy: good boats, good weather, good wind... without forgetting the good Spanish food.
- I suppose that your friendship to king Don Juan Carlos also contributes to your frequent visits.
- Sure. The members of the Norwegian monarchy have a narrow friendship with all the Spanish Royal Family.
- Friends, but... also rivals in the regatta, aren’t you?
- Yes, well in a certain way. Don Juan Carlos is as competitive as any other participant, but it would be excessive to talk about rivalry here.
- I imagine it must be especially pleasant for you to be competing again in the Copa del Rey…
- Right now I am well; totally recovered from the cardiac surgery. And more, I feel better now than I felt, during many years. Nowaday, I believe that my health is better than before the surgery.
- It’s always comforting to feel younger.
- No, well, I have not said that exactly, you know... (laughter). Anytime I feel young, I say to myself that I am seventy years old…

Last edited:
It seems that Juan and Froiloan have a very good relationsip, they share secrets, games and even dangerous adventures!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom