Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxsteve said:
IMO, the Queen looks okay, but Letizia looks either very tired or just not her best these days.

It can be that she has not rested very much. The Prince has said this morning that Leonor had remained in house sleeping;the ditch began at the same hour that other days, so probably the girl has not passed a good night.:sleep: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/484312-post434.html

Oh my... where did she leave her pregnantsyfat ever??:ohmy:
She is sooooo thin.:wacko:

Roxsteve said:
IMO, the Queen looks okay, but Letizia looks either very tired or just not her best these days.

I think she's not make-up :rolleyes:

Or maybe Princess Letizia is pregnant again, remember when she was pregnant for first time, she get thin too much and she looked tired, then she gain some weight, but I don't know I have an intution that something is going on.

catango said:
Or maybe Princess Letizia is pregnant again, remember when she was pregnant for first time, she get thin too much and she looked tired, then she gain some weight, but I don't know I have an intution that something is going on.

Letizia already was thin the two months before remaining pregnancy. Probably in that occasion she affected more the new worsening in the health of her grandfather, he was very sick and the family knew that he would have it difficult. For all was dificult and more for her that had it very difficult to be with him.:sad:

wimaamal said:
Oh my... where did she leave her pregnantsyfat ever??:ohmy:
She is sooooo thin.:wacko:
She didn't seem to have any pregnancy fat even 2 months after giving birth!:rolleyes:

Here you have some general classificasions after the 2nd day of the competition:

Felipe (CAM):
http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/gen22002.htm

The King:
http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/gen11001.htm

Video of Felipe and Juan Carlos participating in regatas (from hola):
http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreales/2006/08/01/rey-principe-regata-copa-mallorca/

(From Terra): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257514&d=1154457295
^Eek! I'll give credit to Letizia for trying something new but this has to be in the Top 3 of things Letizia should never wear again. The coloring of the stripes and the jacket just doesn't look right. She was impeccably dressed the rest of the time though!

I wish for Letizia to gain some weight so maybe I will get my wish, another pregnancy! It wouldn't be odd for Letizia to be pregnant right now so we shall see....:angel:

Letizia looks great going natural. It's just the striped dress that I really don't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire her for being in public without make up and showing her body the way it is.she is trying to say accept me the way i am.I hope to see other CP's without make up more.
felipe looks very proud while standing beside her.

Kelly said:
You are right! Not only are they ok, but they seem to have a very close relationship together.

I guess when you put things all together, there is nothing to not like about Letizia (from the Queen's standpoint). Felipe loves her, she is doing a fantastic job representing Spain, and she has given birth to an heir to the throne. When you put all that together, the only thing that would be missing is she was not royalty. Now please keep in mind that I don't know Letizia personally but am only going on what I see and read. IMO, Felipe could not have picked a better mate in life. I suppose that all that waiting paid off on his part.

catango said:

You could be right. She does not seem as bright as she usually is. She looks okay but not her best. It is okay not to wear makeup, but it is more than that...I don't know!

Another baby would be great, lets hope she is pregnant again!! :)

Letizia speaking with Carolina Herrera yesterday at the Club Nautico, from el periodico. Foto: MIGUEL LORENZO

Attachments

• f006rh02.jpg
    f006rh02.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 362
I think she's pregnant, if not, then they'll be in a short time!! :flowers: But that's just my personal opinion.

Nah, I think they will wait til Leonor is a year old or a little more.

Hy, very funny, 15 days without my dearest friends of TRF, a lot of work whith all the pics to see now and the articles to read, but for only to trowing aneye the same items: Letizia's thinness......

soCal girl said:
(From Terra): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257514&d=1154457295
^Eek! I'll give credit to Letizia for trying something new but this has to be in the Top 3 of things Letizia should never wear again. The coloring of the stripes and the jacket just doesn't look right. She was impeccably dressed the rest of the time though!
I disagree. I love the unusual color combo! The peacock blue works great with the olive green! There's a thin stripe of peacock blue on her dress that matches exactly the cardigan. It's very tropical. Perfect summer dress. I do wonder whether she has any panty lines since the dress seems to be made of stretch material and is very clingy. :cool:

lucys said:
Letizia speaking with Carolina Herrera yesterday at the Club Nautico, from el periodico. Foto: MIGUEL LORENZO
Spanish designers, especially Varela, take note: Carolina Herrera may volunteer to design for Letizia and Letizia may accept the offer. Herrera has a very classy style, similar to Valentino. Letizia should like her style. And which designer would not want to take Letizia on as a client? She's young, beautiful, model thin and a crown princess who's photographed frequently.

I wish God could hear you and she gets rid of the boring Varela, after all she have being loyal to him but dosn't have to "marry" him forever... CH will be a great asset.

Letizia had met CH at the baptism of the first son of Bruno and Barbara. They probably just said 'Hi' to each other. I doubt she is going to wear CH's clothes since CH is not from Spain. Nevertheless, the quality of Varela's clothes is getting worse each year, it's about time to get a new designer.

highpriestess said:
Spanish designers, especially Varela, take note: Carolina Herrera may volunteer to design for Letizia and Letizia may accept the offer. Herrera has a very classy style, similar to Valentino. Letizia should like her style. And which designer would not want to take Letizia on as a client? She's young, beautiful, model thin and a crown princess who's photographed frequently.

I do not believe that they were speaking about fashion, possibly they were speaking about Miguel, the new grandson of Carolina Herrera.:)
Carolina Herrera is associeted with the Puig, sponsors of the ditch.

On the topic in which Letizia was dressing her designs, the idea has a failure, Carolina Herrera is not Spanish. And Letizia in the official acts tries to dress only Spanish design. If she wanted, she might have a model entire cupboard of Carolina Herrera. Besides, of her line of New York, Carolina Herrera has a collection " Pret to porter ", the mark CH, and in Spain she has shops in many cities. Besides, Letizia has common friends with Carolina Adriana, the daughter of the designer who lives in España ... easier impossible.

She has a few bags and shoes (as far as I remember) designed by CH, so it's nothing new for her.

And as for her possible pregnancy...:) Last year, when the topic about her extreme thinnes and possible anorexy appeard, she immediately got pregnant, so maybe this time it will be similar...:lol::lol::lol: The doctors advise to have another baby 1 year after the birth of the previous one (in case it was c-section), but Leo is already 9 months old, so 12 months and 9 months it's not such a big difference:ROFLMAO:. Not to mention Laura Ponte who got pregnant only 3 months after c-section with little Luis, but it was a big irresponsibility and nothing more, luckily everything turned out to be good.
Pregnant or not, I think they will hurry with another baby:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. They have to, if they really want to finish with 4/5 bundles of joy before Letizia being over 40:cool:.

Day 2 of Copa del Rey, at Club Nautica de Palma

from seegerpress

i hope letizia wore more carolina herera's dresses... she makes such beautiful outfit fit for a`princess..)

Last edited:
DAY 3

Photos from gettyimages

Attachments

• 71566433.jpg
    71566433.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 71566443.jpg
    71566443.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 71566442.jpg
    71566442.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 71566441.jpg
    71566441.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 71566440.jpg
    71566440.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 71566438.jpg
    71566438.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 71566437.jpg
    71566437.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 151
  • 71566435.jpg
    71566435.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 71566434.jpg
    71566434.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 194
More from getty

Attachments

• 71566445.jpg
    71566445.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 159
  • 71566446.jpg
    71566446.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 71566447.jpg
    71566447.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 71566448.jpg
    71566448.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 126
  • 71566450.jpg
    71566450.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 158
  • 71566451.jpg
    71566451.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 142
It's just me or the Queen and Letizia are closer now than last year? :unsure:
I mean last year we almost didn't see a photo of them together and this year we see them every single day...
Do you also notice that?

...JuAnItA... said:
It's just me or the Queen and Letizia are closer now than last year? :unsure:
I mean last year we almost didn't see a photo of them together and this year we see them every single day...
Do you also notice that?

It is different. The first summer also they were a lot of time together. Last year Letizia was pregnancy of 7 months, needed tranquility, and the Princes wanted a summer united and calm. They were more separated from all this "circus":wacko:

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17580&Itemid=29

The "pantalán" sinks to the step of the Prince Felipe

The presence of the Prince Felipe and the accomplishment of the official photo with the crew of the CAM, in which the Inheritor is embarked, has been on the verge of provoked a small accident and a good remilestone the great quantity of mass media, onlookers and regatistas that center in the Royal Nautical Club of Palm on the occasion of the Cup of the King.

In fact, it has been absent little in order that the pantalán (or floating gangplank that joins firm land with the ties of some ships) was sinking for the balancing and the overweight, though the rapid performance of the safety members of the Royal House has prevented all from ending in the water.

The Prince has come in solitarily to the Nautical Club passed them 11:30 of the morning, leading same his car, for the third day of the Cup of the King of Vela There waters down Brava-Camper, which in these days is disputed in the Bay of Palm. Though the King was waited, the monarch has decided to rest and has not embarked in the Bribón.

WITHOUT LETIZIA, LEONOR OR THE QUEEN BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE DUKES DE LUGO

The Queen Sofia and Dona Letizia, that this Tuesday they approached for the facilities to greet friends and acquaintances, they have not done act of presence. They absence has stopped also to the presents without the visit of the small infanta Leonor, who was waited by great expectation.

Those who yes were hpassing for the Nautical Club from this Friday will be the Dukes of Lugo, the infanta Elena and her husband, Jaime de Marichalar, that this Thursday they come to Palm for veranear together with the Kings in Marivent.

THE SAFETY ESTABLISHED SHIFTS TO TAKE THE PHOTO

After going down his car, the Prince Felipe has gone rapidly to the CAM, followed closely by a journalists' great multitude that they were expecting to take the official photo of the crew. With careers, blows and pushes the means were invading the pantalán to the hunt for the instantaneous one, cutting the step to the regatistas that in these moments ultimaban the preparations to begin the test of the day.

When the first ones were reaching the ship, the floating gangplank began to lose stability and to sink in the waters of the port, with the danger of which the expensive photographic equipments were ending in the fund. The safety of the Royal House tried to avoid the avalanche and, after a few moments of tension, extracted to the means of the gangplank and solved the situation establishing shifts in order that they all could have the image of the day.

The Prince smiled after the first fright and displayed of his patience to pose during some minutes for each of the means. With nice words, Don Felipe calmed the photographers and attended brief to the journalists before beginning to work in order that the CAM was going out with destiny to the Bay.
--------------

:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

The bath of the photographers had been funny, they have to relax a bit, because they are a bit mad.

Last edited:
crisinaki, please post the updated photos of getty....

rchainho said:
crisinaki, please post the updated photos of getty....
with pleasure:flowers:

source: Getty HQ

I didn't post every single one 'cuz there's a lot of pictures that are the same, Felipe in the same pose three times so I don't see the point of posting every picture:cool:

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1247&pIdSeccion=9&pIdNoticia=201524

The King and Queen, along with the Prince and Princess of Asturias took yesterday a bath of multitudes in the outskirts of the Nautical Club, just before the second regata was started. The Royal Family showed its most amiable face, distributing kisses to the children, posing for the people who asked for a photo and chatting during long time with their friends, at the terrace of the club.

Don Juan Carlos was the first to arrive. The Monarch, who participates on board of the Bribón, arrived at the Club at ten in the morning. One hour later the Quuen and the Princes of Asturias arrived, all in the same car. Their arrival raised a great comotion among the people who tried to take pictures of them.

One lady asked Doña Letizia where was infant Leonor, to whom she answered: "At home, sleeping". Doña Sofía, Felipe de Borbón and Doña Letizia sat then around one of the tables at the terrace, where they had breakfast, like the rest of the participants of the regatta. There, they talked with Jaime L. Enseñat (president of the organizing committee), Jaime Rodriguez Toubes and Fernando Leon (the Olympic champion, who sails in the same boat as the Prince, the CAM), who efusivelly huged Doña Letizia.

Also the Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera, her husband, Reinaldo, and the Catalan businessman Enrique Puig greeted the Queen and the Princes.

The Camper shoes of Don Felipe (company that sponsors the Aqua Brava Trophy) and the multicolor dress of the Princess were matter of conversation in that royal terrace.

Around noon, the competition forced Don Felipe to leave Doña Letizia and the Queen with two affectionate kisses. Shortly after, both left the Club. At one in the afternoon, the royal yacht Fortuna could be seen on the way to Cabrera.

http://www.elmundo-eldia.com/2006/08/02/cultura/1154469606.html

At eleven in the morning the frenzy increases, mainly because the Queen, the Prince and Letizia are having breakfast at the terrace, shooting a great sense of comotion. Hundreds of eyes are pointed to Letizia, who accuses the impact and the tension of knowing herself meticulously observed. Almost nobody looks at the Queen, and why would one look, if she looks as she always did: the same hairdo of 25 years ago, jeans, the polo-shirt and the very same Menorquinan sandals. The same happens with the Prince, who is as tall as usual, wearing the same shorts of every summer. The interest is all concentrated on Letizia, an inland Princess, who is searching her style and place in the regatas.

It's normal that she ends up ignoring everything on the nautical convencionalisms of the Balearic Mediterranean. I can even imagine her, in front of her closet in Marivent, asking herself: what shall I wear? The answer comes with a stripped dress, fit to the body, which could pass unnoticed by itself, if the Princess didn't decide to accompany it with an absolutely unusual cardigan, under the burning sun of Palma. A cardigan! Yes, a cardigan with long sleeves that reached the elbows. Perhaps she's cold... No, impossible, it's burning hot! So, for me, the Princess used this cardigen to hide the thinness of her shoulders, ignoring perhaps that a polo shirt would cover the same and it would fit the nautical environment in a better way. Prince Felipe could advise her on these subject of nautical clothes, but the enamored princes are terrible advisors: you can dress whatever you want and he will always find you gorgeous.

The onlookers watch, but nobody dares to approach. Only the most intimate or most cosmopolitan personalities, like the designer Carolina Herrera, dare to approach the Royal Family for a protocolic greeting and a few sentences of courtesy.

After the breakfast and the regata, there was a concert performed by Jaume Anglada and a luncheon at the Nautical club, with all those delicious products of the Balearic gastronomy, like sobrasada, which is able to make anybody fat. If the Princess of Asturias doesn't get fat with sobrasada, then nothing will do it.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1247&pIdSeccion=9&pIdNoticia=201526

The Prince and Princess of Asturias, as good friends and fans of Jaime Anglada's music, attended yesterday the concert performed by the singer at the Nautical Club.

Attachments

• zzq32.jpg
    zzq32.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom