Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From newscom:

Attachments

• gamma184770.jpg
    gamma184770.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 166
  • gamma184771.jpg
    gamma184771.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 223
  • gamma184775.jpg
    gamma184775.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 256
  • gamma184776.jpg
    gamma184776.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 168
  • gamma184778.jpg
    gamma184778.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 206
  • gamma184781.jpg
    gamma184781.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 178
  • gamma184782.jpg
    gamma184782.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 184
  • gamma184783.jpg
    gamma184783.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 203
  • gamma184784.jpg
    gamma184784.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 175
  • gamma184769.jpg
    gamma184769.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 210
carlota said:
infanta elena looks beautiful in that blue bikini... does anybody else think she is in really good shape for her age?
Yes, of course. It must be in her genes, as Queen Sofia also looks incredibly good in the photos posted these days in a strapless blue dress... ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
An article from El Mundo's suplement "Cronica" (however, not written by Jamie Penafiel; maybe it's even better)
It's again around the same issue of Prince Felipe not participating in the Copa del Rey... it seems these guys are lacking imagination to produce new polemics :rolleyes: It's not worthy to translate, since it says really nothing new, apart from that the crew of the CAM missed his comand at the helm of the boat (however, they don't say that the CAM won the trophy anyway, even without the Prince...).

rchainho said:
lapopdiva, the pic in news.com says that the all family was there without letizia and about the programm in GENTE, it was what they said. I'm not lying.

I didn't say that you are lying, but sometimes is good to take some minutes to surch if the reporters are telling the true.Because they make a lot of mistakes.They are human.If you look at the date under the pic. you can see the date is the same date that all the real family went for the trip on the yacht fortuna.Yust look at those pic, an you can see.It's the same day.And i didn't read any article where they say that all the family went for a trip without letizia.I'm not saying eather that felipe can't go on a trip without letizia.Why not? But that day she was there.

And about Gente, i didn't see the program but someone told me in a other forum.
They say that letizia was wearing a bikini, at the place where they went.So i want to see the pic, because first they don't now where they was the days they where missing.But they can tell that she was whearing a bikini? Can you see my point?You yust don't have to believe everything you read,and hear.Because those programm are not credible.And one more thing.Do you now how much they will pay for one off those pic of Letizia in bikini? Why do you thing all those Hatefull comments about there private trip?It's yust because they can't took pictures off Letizia.Because she's the one that they can sell for much more money.If you like her ore not that is the reality.Princes Letizia's pictures make them rich.That's all.;)

Last edited:
Nautical scenes with the see behind

MARIÁNGEL ALCÁZAR - 18/08/2005

In Majorca, already they say those that enjoy to each one: if you do not have a boat you are nobody. It is more, when one is to look for personages worthy to be caught through a photographic objective is better to go out to sea. Nor the real family gets rid to carry out nautical scenes like baths of sea or sun. From the past Sunday, day in which, although it costs to believe it, it could attract, thanks to the certainty and also to the luck, the photo of the Kings next to all his children and grandsons on board of the Fortune, a war without quarter has untied in the island to see who surpasses the strip. It touched the turn yesterday to her to infant Elena, to whom could be photographed taking the sun in bikini in the cover from the Somni in company of her children, her nephews, her brother-in-law, the Duke of Palm, and other relatives. They are gajes of the office, of the one of infant and the one of reporter, with the difference of which if you are of the seconds you can choose to watch towards another side.

The Dukes of Palm could not either choose, those who the past Tuesday was called on to them to attend a soccer match between the Majorca and the Hertha of Berlin, but have been chosen to illustrate this chronicle like deference by the many photos that have allowed to do this summer to their children.

In the last weeks it has been difficult to catch an image of Princes de Asturias who have spent days of vacations deprived far from the centers of Majorca. It was clear that after settling again in Marivent, the past Saturday, was going to be relatively easy to photograph them in the island, to offer the image that demonstrated that Majorca continues being their field bases.

For that reason, some photographers and editors left Sunday in search of the photo that testified the presence of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia in the island. The easiest era to begin by the principle and to go to the mooring of the Fortune to try to call roll to the people who raised on board. The luck was to be in the suitable site, as many other times you are in the mistaken one.

The Kings, the Princes, the Dukes of Lugo and those of Palm, plus all the grandsons, left on board to the sea of the Fortune and, when the King sighted photographers in the coast, he joined to his family in the cover since they could have remained within the boat and to happen of length, just as has happened in other occasions. Nor who were on board nor who were in earth discriminated, nor they did not benefit either, to the reporters according to means which they represented. The only selection was the natural one: those that were there.

The real family on board did not prepare the photos of the Sunday of the Fortune, nor anybody of the surroundings of Marivent alerted beforehand, as you does not let the photographer now when a soccer player is going to put a goal. If you are in the football ground and, in addition, in portería , you take the photo and, if no, the goal puts in you .

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050818/51191075870.html

lapopdiva said:
I didn't say that you are lying, but sometimes is good to take some minutes to surch if the reporters are telling the true.Because they make a lot of mistakes.They are human.If you look at the date under the pic. you can see the date is the same date that all the real family went for the trip on the yacht fortuna.Yust look at those pic, an you can see.It's the same day.And i didn't read any article where they say that all the family went for a trip without letizia.I'm not saying eather that felipe can't go on a trip without letizia.Why not? But that day she was there

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181133

14.08.2005 all the real family in the Fortuna.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181260

the pic in news.com says" the real family" no all the real family , the kings ,Letizia and the infants were not,were Felipe, iñaki and the children in the Fortuna.

In the photo scarcely one sees nothing, besides the Fortuna is a yacht and there only one sees a part of the cabin. They could be only some, or all were but in another part of the ship. The truth is that it does not matter very much. Sometimes the agencies change dates to the photos, they change the name to the persons...

sarita said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181133

14.08.2005 all the real family in the Fortuna.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181260

the pic in news.com says" the real family" no all the real family , the kings ,Letizia and the infants were not,were Felipe, iñaki and the children in the Fortuna.

Both pictures was taking the same day.I saw it today before i wrote that.But now i don't see the pictures in newscom.Can you see the pictures, ore did they remove them.

lapopdiva said:
I didn't say that you are lying, but sometimes is good to take some minutes to surch if the reporters are telling the true.Because they make a lot of mistakes.They are human.If you look at the date under the pic. you can see the date is the same date that all the real family went for the trip on the yacht fortuna.Yust look at those pic, an you can see.It's the same day.And i didn't read any article where they say that all the family went for a trip without letizia.I'm not saying eather that felipe can't go on a trip without letizia.Why not? But that day she was there.

And about Gente, i didn't see the program but someone told me in a other forum.
They say that letizia was wearing a bikini, at the place where they went.So i want to see the pic, because first they don't now where they was the days they where missing.But they can tell that she was whearing a bikini? Can you see my point?You yust don't have to believe everything you read,and hear.Because those programm are not credible.And one more thing.Do you now how much they will pay for one off those pic of Letizia in bikini? Why do you thing all those Hatefull comments about there private trip?It's yust because they can't took pictures off Letizia.Because she's the one that they can sell for much more money.If you like her ore not that is the reality.Princes Letizia's pictures make them rich.That's all.;)
ok lapopdiva, but you can see that Gente, may be or it is, the more serious programs that exists in TVE.

http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_gen70839.htm

Infanta Elena shines figure in bikini

Duchess de Lugo enjoyed a day in the sea her children, her brother-in-law and Cristina de Borbón

R. V.

P064-NAC-GEN-D3-N1_1.jpg

Doña Elena contemplates in the image how their two children with their cousins, Juan, Miguel and Pablo play, and with its brother-in-law, Iñaki

Palma de Mallorca. Days ago the Royal Family carried out one of the photographies of the summer when putting to the complete one in the cover of the Fortune. His Majesty the King facilitated the work, even, to the photographers, commanding that the yacht approached earth. Again, the Press could catch with its cameras Princes de Asturias, to whom they located very far from the Mediterranean island. Then now she is Infanta Doña Elena, who has been finishing returning for days of New York next to her husband, Don Jaime de Marichalar, the one that takes control of protagonism of snapshots when enjoying a day of sun and to shine type in the cover of the Somni. To her 40 years, and with two children, Duchess de Lugo can be conceited to be able to shine bikini. For the occasion, she chose a showy and favorecedor turquesa blue set. The greater daughter of the Kings finishes incorporating to the Majorcan summer, for that reason, enjoys everything what can next to the rest of the members of the Royal Family, the sea and the sun. Their children, Felipe Juan Froilán and Victoria Federica, had the opportunity to share games with their cousins, Juan, Pablo and Miguel, that take in Marivent from principle of summer and with which take of wonder.
Aunque Doña Cristina preferred to remain in earth, to take care of of the small Irene, its husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, demonstrated to its dowries of athlete when organizing an aid of jumps from the cover of the small boat. The small Froilán did not doubt in being placed the diving glasses to make its demonstration. Also it accompanied Cristina to them de Borbón the Two Sicilies, daughter of Dukes de Calabria and intimate friend of the Dukes of Palma. His husband, Pedro Lopez Quesada, who also is in the island, exerted of padrino of Irene the day of his baptism in Zarzuela. During the day, the laughter and the games did not need.

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1041950.php/Spains_King_Juan_Carlos_and_Queen_Sofia_enjoy_holiday

Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia enjoy holiday

Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia have enjoyed a [font=Verdana,Arial]family holiday[/font] in the Mediterranean.

The Spanish monarch and his [font=Verdana,Arial]wife[/font] were photographed cruising off the coast of Majorca on board their yacht with their three children and five of their grandchildren.

The only member of the dynasty who wasn't present for the photo-shoot was the Infanta Cristina's new daughter, Irene, who is just two months old.

rchainho said:
ok lapopdiva, but you can see that Gente, may be or it is, the more serious programs that exists in TVE.

Gente is the more serious program only the part that tell the real story's about what happend in spain.The 15 min.that they dedicate about Corazon rosa is the same as all other programs of corazon in spain.It's al gosip.I like to see Gente when they talk about those gosip.When they talk about the spanish royals is my favorite.I wish they dedicate more minutes to that part of corazon.Even if they not always are telling the true i love to see those programs.

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+0

Jump contest
The infanta Elena and the duke of Palm pass with their children one morning very entertained in Llevant's coast

It continues the royal Majorcan summer. A few days on board deFortuna, other deSomni, others of the Llamp. The maor departs from the times in Cabrera and others - very small, from then - between Cove Blava and Cap Blanc. As the day of these photos.

The chosen craft was the Somni. On board, as we could see in the distance, there were going the duchess of Lugo, the duke of Palm and Pedro Lopez de Quesada, godfather of Irene, the minor daughter of this one, and children, many, we suppose that the children of some and of others.

They spent great part of the morning jumping from the ramp to the sea. Free contest of jumps from the elastic ramp? They were called the attention that of Iñaki and that of dona Elena, bikini of blue color and free hair; jump of foot, with the arms in cross. In a moment it seemed that she was remaining of foot, on the waters. Neither they anduvieron to the rear Lopez de Quesada, who threw of backs, and the children, between whom the enterteining Froilán was.

the photos from that article are the ones that are in a boat?
gamma184782

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/050819/4/484u4.html

The Queen dona Sofía sails in the 'Fortuna'' with Jaime de Marichalar and Victoria Federica

MADRID (EUROPE PRESS)
The Spanish Royal Family continues their stay in Majorca, where, as every summer, thay are useful to practise one of their favorite sports, the navigation.
The cameras could record yesterday don Jaime de Marichalar, who came leading his car to the surrounding areas of the 'Fortuna'', in I Carry Pi. Later, there appeared Her Majesty the Queen dona Sofía, who, also to the steering wheel of her own car, went to the craft after her son-in-law. On having set sail, the two walked along the cover of the ship, in which also there was Victoria Federica, daughter of don Jaime and of his wife, the infanta Elena.

Wow! It's great to find all this wonderful pics back from my holidays! :D

Thanks everyone who have posted them. :)
By the way, I see there are some new members here, so... WELCOME! ;)

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/

The twentieth edition of the Trophy Admiral Count of Barcelona comes today to the end with the delivery of prizes, from 20.00 hours, in the Palace of the Almudaina, act in which it will be presided by the King

http://www.elmundo-eldia.com/2005/08/22/cultura/1124661606.html

The King Don Juan Carlos did delivery of the Trophy to the members of the crew, yesterday, in the Palace of the Almudaina

For 21 years Don Juan de Borbón founded the ditch Count of Barcelona, who has been raised since then as the principal initiative in opposition to the loss of the Spanish flag in the world of the science of navigation. His next challenge: the Hispania.

MARIA E. MESTRE BESTARD
The Trophy XXI Admiral Count of Barcelona was closed yesterday with the delivery of prizes, celebrated at 20.00 hours, in the court of the Palace of the Almudaina. The ceremony relied on the presence of the King Don Juan Carlos, manager of several trophies delivered, between them the " Great Admiral Count of Barcelona for ships of epoch ", that defined the Mercury as indisputable winner of the ditch. Jaume You Kill, president of the Govern Balear; Maria Antònia Munar, chairwoman of the Consell of Majorca; Catalina Cirer, mayor of Palm; and Emilio Espinosa, president of the Foundation Roman Spain, did act of presence in the Almudaina, delivering several of the prizes.

Attachments

• 1124666684.jpg
    1124666684.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 176
From Hola:

Attachments

• rey-premios.jpg
    rey-premios.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 188

The King rewards the naval tradition

Mr. Juan Carlos presided the delivery of prizes of the XXI Count Admiral Trophy of Barcelona, to which attended Tita Cervera accompanied by its son and White Costs
MATEU CUART. PALM.

The King presided yesterday afternoon in the patio of The Almudaina the delivery of prizes of the vigesimoprimera edition of the Count Admiral Trophy of Barcelona, in which the winning embarkations they were the Tichiy Gift, that was done with the trophy for the Tradition Spirit embarkations, the Rinamara, that the prize for the embarkations thrown away between 1950 was carried and 1975, and the Mercury, that gained Trophy for ships thrown away before 1950. The assistants, among the ones that they were found the baroness Thyssen, who continued the competition in several days of their development, their son Borgia and the partner of this, White Slope, they expected anxious to Mr. Juan Carlos, who al arrived patio of the Palace dressed with a white shirt to lines and some gaudy pants of marine blue color. During the delivery, the King was flanked by the president of the Govern, Jaume you Kill, situated to his right, and by the president of the Consell Insular of Majorca, Maria Antònia Munar, to the left. Also they accompanied him the mayor of Palm, Catalina Cirer, and the president of the Foundation Hispania, Josep Ramon Bond, that talked with the Monarch during the delivery. All the ones that approached to collect some prize, among them various children that did not want to lose the opportunity to know al King, they were greeted by Mr. Juan Carlos, who a small cut in a finger after the delivery of the first trophies was done, for which was delivered him a shivers, that was placed with discretion while the following prize was announced. After the words of Emilio Thorny and of Maria Antònia Munar, who compromised to continue collaborating with the Foundation Hispania in next editions of the Trophy, there was a small cocktail for the assistants during which the King talked animated with Borgia Thyssen and White he Costs. The delivery of trophies supposed the closing of a day that began with a naval stop and that put the final point to a regata of four days of competition.

Attachments

• 2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_23_46_44_l20ac01.jpg
    2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_23_46_44_l20ac01.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_22_59_54_l01ac03.jpg
    2005-08-29_IMG_2005-08-22_22_59_54_l01ac03.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 179
  • ehsql.jpg
    ehsql.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 185
  • ehsql.gif
    ehsql.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Here a part of an article from La Vanguardia, which talks about the work of the paparazzi in Ibiza:

They have also seen don Juan Carlos and Iñaki Urdangarin on a ship in the beach of Xarcu, where there was a "chiringuito" (stall) who cooked a paella for them (the rumor does not specify if it was a chicken paella or a shellfish paella), and that they went down to have a walk (because of the digestion, of course).

The Royal Family purifies their vacations

The monarch sailed on board of the 'Fortuna'' whereas the duke of Palm was in Sa Ràpita with his two small children

S. BOSCH/V.SÁNCHEZ. PALM.
To little less than one couple of weeks in order that the Royal Family concludes their summer vacations in Majorca, the King and his son-in-law, Iñaki Urdangarín, purify their last days of rest. Don Juan Carlos divided yesterday in the morning on board of the yacht Fortune where he could enjoy a calm voyage for waters of the Mediterranean. Garment of an informal way and with a cap to be protected from the Sun, the monarch could be accompanied by his major daughter, the Infanta Elena, duchess of Lugo. The one who proved to be again very attentive with his small children was Iñaki Urdangarín. The duke of Palm moved up to Sa Ràpita's beach to share games with small 5-year-old Paul Nicolás, and 3-year-old Michael. With the same swimsuit, target with flowers of diverse colors, and vests to stripes, the children looked always for the caresses of his father who did not hesitate to satisfy the thirst of his small ones with water when the strong heat was too tight. After one morning of the most enterteining, the family Urdangarín - only there were absent the first-born one, Juan Valentín, the small Irene and the Infanta Cristina - was mounted in a monovolume and they divided, about half after two in the afternoon, with course more than probable to Marivent. A very summer day and that supposes one of the last prints of the Royal Family before joining to their obligations.

Attachments

• 2005-08-30_IMG_2005-08-23_22_39_24_m27ac02.jpg
    2005-08-30_IMG_2005-08-23_22_39_24_m27ac02.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 2005-08-30_IMG_2005-08-23_22_39_39_m27ac01.jpg
    2005-08-30_IMG_2005-08-23_22_39_39_m27ac01.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
From newscom:

Attachments

• gamma188518.jpg
    gamma188518.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 227
  • gamma188519.jpg
    gamma188519.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 253
  • gamma188521.jpg
    gamma188521.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 204
  • gamma188536.jpg
    gamma188536.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 178
  • gamma188537.jpg
    gamma188537.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 146
  • gamma188538.jpg
    gamma188538.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 144
  • gamma188543.jpg
    gamma188543.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 144
rchainho said:

The King rewards the naval tradition

Mr. Juan Carlos presided the delivery of prizes of the XXI Count Admiral Trophy of Barcelona, to which attended Tita Cervera accompanied by its son and White Costs

Here a photo with the King and Tita Cervera, the Baroness Thyssen.

(Source: El Confidencial)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 202
http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/050823/4/48bru.html

The Royal Family continues enjoying the navigation in Porto Pi

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)

The Royal Family continues their vacations in Majorca, where one could have seen her these last two days in Porto Pi on board of the 'Fortuna''.
On Sunday, the cameras caught how the Queen dona Sofía was playing in the yacht with her grandson Froilán, major son of the infanta Elena and don Jaime de Marichalar. Already in land, the Queen, who was leading her own car, detained to speak with another person who also was mounted in a vehicle. Later, her daughter Elena, her son-in-law and her grandson appeared in another car taken by the duke of Lugo.
Yesterday, the infanta Elena returned to Porto Pi to pass another relaxing day in high seas. Little later there came the car of the King don Juan Carlos, who was useful to visit his craft, the 'Bribón'. Later, His Majesty was seen in the cover of the 'Fortuna'', already moving away from the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom