State Visit from Slovakia to Spain: October 22-24, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
October 22

Kings

Official reception to the President of the Slovakian Republic, Mr Iván Gasparovic and Ms Gasparovicová
Palace of El Pardo. Madrid

Kings and Princes of Asturias

Lunch offered by Their Majesties the Kings in Honor the President of the Slovakian Republic, Mr Iván Gasparovic and Ms Gasparovicová
Palace of La Zarzuela. Madrid

Gala Dinner offered by Their Majesties the Kings in Honor the President of the Slovakian Republic, Mr Iván Gasparovic and Ms Gasparovicová
Royal Palace of Madrid

October 23

Queen
In the company of the wife of the President of the Slovak Republic

Visit to the exhibition "Masterpieces of the National Library"
Madrid

Kings

Receipt in Honor the Kings offered by the President of the Slovakian Republic, Mr Iván Gasparovic and Ms Gasparovicová
Palace of El Pardo. Madrid

October 24

Kings

Official farewell the President of the Slovakian Republic, Mr Ivan Gasparovic and Ms Gasparovicová
Palacio of El Pardo. Madrid

Last edited:
A Gala Dinner! I'm excited to see Letizia wearing a tiara again after almost 2 years.

El presidente de Eslovaquia se reunirá con los Reyes y Zapatero durante su visita oficial a España

The president of Slovakia will assemble with the Kings and Zapatero during his official visit Spain

The president of the Republic of Slovakia, Ivan Gasparovic, initiates from Monday an official visit of three days to Spain, in the one that has foreseen to meet the Kings of Spain, D. Juan Carlos y Dña. Sofia, and to meet the prime minister, Jose Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, in a meeting in which there is foreseen that both leaders revise the conditionof the bilateral relations and the derivatives of the belonging of both countries to the European Union.

Lovely pictures I thought Q.Sofia's suit was very elegent. Why arent Felipe & letizia at the welcome ceremony?

Lovely pictures I thought Q.Sofia's suit was very elegent. Why arent Felipe & letizia at the welcome ceremony?

The Princes do not usually go to the acts of welcome, only make a exception in the case of a visit of a King or Queen.

Thanke you very much for the pics.
Queen´s suit is very elegent and sh´is very wonderful :flowers::flowers:

I love tha outfit of Sofia, she has some in that color, and alll are really cutes... And I like too the outfit of Ketizia, i love her in white

Many thanks Paty for your work of "transcription"!:flowers:

The Princess of Asturias's outfit it's not new but I beleive that she wore it once, for the official shot of the first birthday of Leonor. The jacket is very precious.
she didn't wear a red jacket instead???

She wore tow jackets the red and the white suit.
I´ll try to find the pics.

I have to say that I don´t like specially Letizia´s hair, is out of form. I like more the lastes years.
Like in this pic.

the outfit (letizia's) is appropriate, but nothing that excites me too much. quite dull, imo. the shoes are however adorable. she has got to do something urgently with her hair.

I think is the same suit that she were today, isn´t it?
ANP Beeldbank

Absolutly right dear Paty, I have noticed that too because I don't remember other event for wich the Princess of Asturias wore this beautiful jacket !
Many thanks to share the pic:flowers:

More photos:
Polfoto
I like the ladies outfits, especially the jacket of princess Letizia, it´s very beautiful, so are her shoes.

the outfit (letizia's) is appropriate, but nothing that excites me too much. quite dull, imo. the shoes are however adorable. she has got to do something urgently with her hair.

I agree with you. The jacket is very dull, probably looks better on a 50 something woman. She needs a little styling on her hair, not just wash and dry.

Last edited:
I´m very impatience for see the tonight gala dresses!

Love the jacket, suits Letizia very much. The Queen looks wonderful as always, the pink is very nice on her. Can 't wait to see tonights pictures

Great pics.
All 3 Ladies looked great; the Slovakian first Lady, the Queen and the Princess.
I'm looking forward to see Letizia wearing a Tiara again! It has been a long Tiara-less time.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom