State Visit from Slovakia to Spain: October 22-24, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad manners are bad manners, no matters for how long.
In my opinion, as Letizia is going to be the Queen of Spain one day, she should always be perfect. Have you ever seen Queen Sofia or Queen Elisabeth like that?

Oh la la, you are right, what a naughty girl is the Princess of Asturias! Shame on her! So bad manners to be the Queen of Spain:king3::queen4:

Just a remark what ever the Princess of Asturias 's activities which are very important, for each event the same boring discussion about how cheap is her collar, how ugly are her thights, how quiet undecent are her dress and so on ... The whole in each thread in which we are speaking about her!

Are you sure that we have nothing more, most interesting to notice about the Princes of Asturias, particularly about the Princess of Asturias than the " container " ? What about the " content" first. Then it seems to me that it exist a specific thread to express all the opinion about this so important dialectic "container"/"content" about the personality of the princess of Asturias!

well, when she gives speeches or does something on the acts, then I think we can discuss the content:)

A gala event is just an image event for her, nothing more, nothing less:rolleyes:

IMHO Letizia looks like she is not happy! I also think that the bottom of the dress looks to big for her frame. Maybe she looks tired all the time because she is not happy with the RF.

Come on, this was a state visit, a solemn event, can't be compared to the red cross day. In the much talked picture, she likely was listening to a speech.

Oh la la, you are right, what a naughty girl is the Princess of Asturias! Shame on her! So bad manners to be the Queen of Spain:king3::queen4:
Please respect other posters' opinion. You could have said that you don't agree with me, there is no need to be rudely sarchastic.:D
Anyways, only rude people say that good manners are not important.
As you like latin quotes,
" Rustica progenies semper villana fuit ":lol::lol::lol:

Just a remark what ever the Princess of Asturias 's activities which are very important, for each event the same boring discussion about how cheap is her collar, how ugly are her thights, how quiet undecent are her dress and so on ... The whole in each thread in which we are speaking about her!

Are you sure that we have nothing more, most interesting to notice about the Princes of Asturias, particularly about the Princess of Asturias than the " container " ? What about the " content" first. Then it seems to me that it exist a specific thread to express all the opinion about this so important dialectic "container"/"content" about the personality of the princess of Asturias!

I was actually rather surprised by the comments about how the princess' clothes are supposedly cheaply made. I really do keep up so I'm not sure how I have missed all these other discussions about clothes and money. Maybe she does not dress in a way that pleases some but I think calling her clothes cheap is just odd to me. Besides how does everyone know what the tags are? Yes, some things are obvious some times. But man, none of us are in her wardrobe looking at the tags on her clothes. I just don't get it.:ermm:

Also plenty of other princesses wear things that many posters sometimes do not like. Posters say it's ugly and express their dislike for it and it is left at that. But a discussion about that princess that wore the "ugly" dress not having enough money usually does not develop. Or at least I have never noticed that. And there are some princesses out there that frequently have fashion missteps. That to me is the weirdest thing about the latest dress worn by Letizia.

A gala event is just an image event for her, nothing more, nothing less:rolleyes:

I have to disagree with you, crisinaki. Gala events are not merely about the 'image' for her. This is a state visit and the dinner is part of an important diplomatic event where ties are forged between countries. I am sure that this, for anyone with any measure of responsibility, is foremost. From the pictures of her with the President of Slovakia and his wife at the Banderita event which were filled with warmth, it looks like the princess did her job well.

Moreover, she looked fine at this event - her make-up was fine, her hair was nice, the gown, though nothing to shout about, was also fine.

well, when she gives speeches or does something on the acts, then I think we can discuss the content

May I also add that speeches are not the end all and be all of acts. Last week for instance, the princes visited the centre for people with cerebral palsy. In the videos that have been posted here as well as reports of what took place there (e.g. the princes remembered the names of all who were enrolled at the centre), we can see how warm and wonderful they were with them. Surely events like that, based on reports, videos as well as photos, could be the subject of discussion as well.

I like Letizia's gown although it's pretty weird :ermm:. Her make-up and hairstyle are fabulous!!! She may have scored low on the outfit but her make-up is always fresh and suited to the occassion. I haven't seen her with make-up not appropriate with her act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom