State Visit from Colombia to Spain: March 1-3, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weird choices of both ladies, indeed!

They didn't coordinate well, that's for sure. To me the First Lady looks overdressed in a long gown (that looks like a nightgown by the way) and Letizia's frock is too short.

Let's not forget that Letizia's tiara hair-dos have improved greatly over the last few years. Do you all remember the loose curls she used to wear with tiaras for some years? If she continues the way she does, she'll work out how to show off the bigger tiaras as well. (But I wouldn't mind a Spanish State Visit to Sweden, where the two Queen's hairdressers can have a looooong chat;))
True. But at the beginning of her marriage she also had great updos for tiara Events and then at some point she stoped with them and wore her hair most of the time loose and now she is back to updos. My point is that you don't need a big puffy hairstyle a la Queen Beatrix or Queen Sofia to wear the bigger tiaras.

True. But at the beginning of her marriage she also had great updos for tiara Events and then at some point she stoped with them and wore her hair most of the time loose and now she is back to updos. My point is that you don't need a big puffy hairstyle a la Queen Beatrix or Queen Sofia to wear the bigger tiaras.

Unless the tiara is bigger than your head.

Also the guests are dressed weird :huh:
But I kind of like this 80s glam look on Letizia.

Back
Top Bottom