Spanish Royals Skiing Trips to Baqueira (2004-2005, 2009-2011, 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the wondeful pictures, I am really struck by how sad Juan and Pablo seems to be since they returned from the US. I think this thing with their father has really affected the two older children. Cristina's children always seemed so happy, Elena children always seemd sad, now Cristina's children seem the same way. I hope that it is just that it is the present of the press that makes them seem that way. At their ages, I am sure they have to hear the talk and stories about their Father, Mother and Aunt. I feel bad for them.

I am not surprised after he went to visit the King in the hospital. He knows far too much about everything to be alienated.

On the other side, wasnt the SRF once famous for being dicreet? These days they are shoving their feeling of entitlement into people's faces.

I am not surprised after he went to visit the King in the hospital. He knows far too much about everything to be alienated. On the other side, wasnt the SRF once famous for being dicreet? These days they are shoving their feeling of entitlement into people's faces.

The Spanish Royal family has been seen skiing in the Pyrenean resort of Baqueira Beret for many years, as this is the location of the King's only privately owned home. It is not as if they are jet-setting off to Switzerland. Yet I agree, even though they can stay there rent free, skiing is an expensive sport. I thought it was particularly insensitive that Cristina and family were seen vacationing there last month. They don't seem to get it.

I find it insensitive too that the King's private home is open for an employee to vacation there, especially considering the role he has been playing in Noos.
It must appear to the public that Revenga almost counts like a family member in a family where no member is better than the other, protecting each other and their assets.
Apart from that, it has been a matter of discussion or critizism that even though the King owns this home in BB, the bill eg for protection of the home around the clock has to be forked out by the taxpayer. The King himself hasn't been there for ages, the home is only used by his family, benefitting from the protection, incl. Inaki not too long ago.

I am not surprised after he went to visit the King in the hospital. He knows far too much about everything to be alienated.

On the other side, wasnt the SRF once famous for being dicreet? These days they are shoving their feeling of entitlement into people's faces.

Is it a case of keep thy friends close and thy enemies closer?

Is it showing their feeling of entitlement in people's faces, or is the press just reporting every little thing about them now?

Are Felipe and Letizia there? I would not be surprised if they are not.

I find it insensitive too that the King's private home is open for an employee to vacation there, especially considering the role he has been playing in Noos.
It must appear to the public that Revenga almost counts like a family member in a family where no member is better than the other, protecting each other and their assets.

Ravenga was invited by Elena obviously. I don't know if JC knew or not before the pictures. Even if he knew, what could he do ? His kids are adults, made their own decisions.

Ravenga was invited by Elena obviously. I don't know if JC knew or not before the pictures. Even if he knew, what could he do ? His kids are adults, made their own decisions.

The King was happy to see Ravenga at the hospital, I sure he doesn't mind him staying at his house with Elena.

Its only that the involvement with Ravenga, considering his role in Noos, and SRF family members on an almost intimate level looks suspicious.

The King was happy to see Ravenga at the hospital, I sure he doesn't mind him staying at his house with Elena.

Its only that the involvement with Ravenga, considering his role in Noos, and SRF family members on an almost intimate level looks suspicious.

According to the media, none of the Queen, infantas and their secretaries talked to the King the first day due to the preparation for the operation and post operation recovery. Felipe (and Letizia) arrived about 2 hours later, he talked a little with his father. I doubt JC is as clueless as Sofia and infantas who always seem to live in bubbles (not entirely their fault since nobody dared to 'scold' them maybe except for the King), there are many discreet ways he can treat Ravenga well, no need to 'laugh'/'love' together in public as if nothing had happened.

Last edited:
Dear Lula: I´m so frusrtated I can´t open these photos. Do you need a special program for that?

Back
Top Bottom