Spanish Royals at Euro Championships: 2004, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption:
PORTO, Portugal: King Juan Carlos of Spain © applauses, 16 June 2004 at Bessa stadium in Porto, before the beginning of the Euro 2004 group A football match between Greece and Spain at the European Nations championship in Portugal. AFP PHOTO Javier SORIANO (Photo credit should read JAVIER SORIANO/AFP/Getty Images)

At the moment Spain 2- Russia O :D

They seem to be having the time of their lives. No wonder, it's a wonderful game. 3-0!!!!!!!!

Final
Spain 4 Russia 1

Last edited:
Letizia looks much better in the video than on the pics, why does this (female) presenter have to demonstrate such a rude attitude by only speaking to Felipe, leaving Letizia standing there as if she was dumb.

Spain won, I wonder if they will return to watch the game against Sweden on Saturday.

The reporters have always been like this, only interviewed the King (when he was with the Queen) or the Prince at the sports games.

The reporters have always been like this, only interviewed the King (when he was with the Queen) or the Prince at the sports games.
Exactly!
They are never interested in a woman's opinions on soccer. Everywhere.
Anyways, the journalist was rude.

OMG the photos are so great. this couple is very emotional :clap:

Nice pics, Paty!:flowers:
They look nice and happy. I like Letizia's outfit. Really nice and appropriate, IMO.

First one: Felipe on the phone with Leonor keeping her updated on the results:rolleyes:
Second one: felipe so nervous he does not intent to let go of Letizia's hand for the rest of the game :wub:
Lovely pictures everyone! I just love this couple! They're so enthusiastic when Spain scores (just as I was :D), especially compared to the people around them! They're great!

will the princess and prince travel to see any games in Euro 2008
i would love to see them meet up Victoria, carl philip and madeleine on saturday
its the game between sweden and spain

i would love to see them meet up Victoria, carl philip and madeleine on saturday

There is no official information about this, but may be the Princes or King attend or may be nobody attend, anyway, no official information yet.

Will asisit Victoria and her brothers?

Last edited:
Nice pics!! they seem to enjoy football very much!!!
the match between spain and sweden will be intense!!!

First one: Felipe on the phone with Leonor keeping her updated on the results:rolleyes:
Second one: felipe so nervous he does not intent to let go of Letizia's hand for the rest of the game :wub:
Lovely pictures everyone! I just love this couple! They're so enthusiastic when Spain scores (just as I was :D), especially compared to the people around them! They're great!

You are so funny, indeed It seems like that:D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

I heard the Kings are going this Saturday. The King is also a great fan of soccer (just as most Spaniards).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom