Spanish Royals at Euro Championships: 2004, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more photo of Felipe and Letizia at the football game:
Diepresse

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden has flown to Innsbruck and will watch the game between Spain and Sweden.

The austrian TV speculates that Felipe and Letizia are waited to be at the EURO 2008 football games on Saturday again. I hope that it is true.

Last edited:
Prince and Princess of Asturias will attend today the semi-final football macth of "Euro 2008" between national selections of Spain and Russia. Ernst Happel Stadium, Vienna (Austria)20:45h

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Last edited:
Spain won 3-0 hopfully we will see the King and Queen and the Crown Prince couple at the final. It was great seeing Felipe and Letizia hugging and cheering

Finally some enthousiastic Royals. :lol:
It's always so hilarious to see Royals during such Sport events... usually they only apllaud when their teams score (at least the older Royals.. like Queen Sofia ;)).

Cute to see the CP couple being that happy about Spain's goals!

Honestly, who doesn't know that feeling?
Your teams scores and you just urgendly need to hugg everyone who's standing close to you! :lol:

Finally some enthousiastic Royals. :lol:
It's always so hilarious to see Royals during such Sport events... usually they only apllaud when their teams score (at least the older Royals.. like Queen Sofia ;)).

Cute to see the CP couple being that happy about Spain's goals!

Honestly, who doesn't know that feeling?
Your teams scores and you just urgendly need to hugg everyone who's standing close to you! :lol:
Wonderful feeling! Knew it exactly at this year's Super Bowl! Love to see such happiness.;)

oh, those photos are great! it's nice to see royals being so relaxed. they looked like they enjoyed every bit of it. i guess the king will attend the next match with hopes of winning!

I never grow tired of these photos. Their enthusiasm is catching. They cheer so whole heartedly. :clap:

Interesting how Letizia pulls Felipe's arm in the video.

Thanks a lot for the pics and the video!, both are great!!
Will they attend the match on sunday too?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS COUPLE, THEY ARE SOOOO NATURAL AND CARING WITH EACH OTHER, :wub::wub::D

Poor Felipe. I wasn't surprised when Letizia snatched his arm. Unquestionable that she wears the trousers in their marriage.:whistling:

They were both excited Spain won the match and is going to the finals. They hugged each other and others, apparently from their own group. I doubt she wears the pants in this family. She tried a couple of times to put in a word edgewise, but Felipe was too thrilled to slow down and let her speak.
The Zarzuela wears the pants in this family and it will stay this way for a long time to come (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom