Spanish Royals at Euro Championships: 2004, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The look so in love, its really sweet to see.

qué bonito!!! cuánto amor !!!!!
how much love!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

goooooooooooooooooo spain goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great win for Spain !!!! Hopefully they will do as well on Sunday against the big boy Germany.
They were very nervous until the 2nd goal.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7695/26222218nw6.png

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

It has been an authentic delight and a privilege”, says the Prince
"Ha sido una auténtica delicia y un privilegio", dice el PrÃ*ncipe - Tema del dÃ*a - www.elperiodicodearagon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Kings and Zapatero will attend the end of Vienna
The Kings, gift Juan Carlos and Do6na Sofia, and the president of the Government, Jose Luis the Rodriguez Zapatero, will attend the end of the Eurocopa the day after tomorrow who will dispute in the stage Ernst Happel of Vienna the selections of Spain and Germany, according to informed governmental sources. Concluded the encounter, Zapatero will move to Denmark, where he has predicted an official visit.
La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias - Deportes - Los Reyes y Zapatero asistirán a la final de Viena

Poor Felipe. I wasn't surprised when Letizia snatched his arm. Unquestionable that she wears the trousers in their marriage.:whistling:
Heavens, I never got that impression about this couple. I must keep a better watch to see if you are correct or just "fishing".:ohmy:

Heavens, I never got that impression about this couple. I must keep a better watch to see if you are correct or just "fishing".:ohmy:

My impression was that Letizia was so happy that she wanted to hold Felipe's arm.

Finally some enthousiastic Royals. :lol:
It's always so hilarious to see Royals during such Sport events... usually they only apllaud when their teams score (at least the older Royals.. like Queen Sofia ;)).

Cute to see the CP couple being that happy about Spain's goals!

Honestly, who doesn't know that feeling?
Your teams scores and you just urgendly need to hugg everyone who's standing close to you! :lol:

Agree! It's just funny how football brings out all sorts of emotions--from absolute despair to raging happiness. And apparently, the Spanish royals aren't shy to show them too.;)

It was great to see her happy again with a Big smile on her face.
For a while i don´t really like her because we never see her on partys or weddings like the other one.
Hope it will change one day

According to Canadian Press, Felipe and Letizia are attending the Euro 2008 game tomorrow.

Funny how Letizia jumps when Spain scored... Really nice pictures of the couple.

Kings and Zapatero will attend the end of Vienna
The Kings, gift Juan Carlos and Do6na Sofia, and the president of the Government, Jose Luis the Rodriguez Zapatero, will attend the end of the Eurocopa the day after tomorrow who will dispute in the stage Ernst Happel of Vienna the selections of Spain and Germany, according to informed governmental sources. Concluded the encounter, Zapatero will move to Denmark, where he has predicted an official visit.
La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias - Deportes - Los Reyes y Zapatero asistirán a la final de Viena

:spainstandard::spainflag:
Viva España VIVA!!!

Congratulationes,EC 2008 Champions!!!

Last edited:
Glückwunsch - Congratulation

And here are some pics

Juan Carlos (and in the background a certain Albert & Charlene): ANP Beeldbank

Juan Carlos and the German Chancellor Angela Merkel: ANP Beeldbank

... and together with the German President Horst Köhler: ANP Beeldbank

Did Felipe & Letizia attend the final game of Euro yesterday?

Did Felipe & Letizia attend the final game of Euro yesterday?

They didn't attend the final. I didn't think they would go (mainly for the security reason) after Zapatero insisted on going. The King, the Prince and ZP were in one game, if something did happen, that would leave the country without a leader.

:spainstandard::spainflag:
Viva España VIVA!!!

Congratulationes,EC 2008 Champions!!!

the best thing at night was the kiss that queen Sofia gave to the king… if somebody has the photo, give me please, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another rude presenter who ignores Letizia despite greeting her in the beginning; she finally had to speak without being asked to bring her message across. Felipe seems to be aware, he's always desperate to somehow include his wife and distract from the fact that only he is important.

The british broadcast was really embarrassing, they actually spend a few minutes with wondering who exactly these "members of the royal family" were. After going through a few ridiculous options (could the woman dressed in white be the King's daughter?) they figured that the tall guy must be the CP. And this from a country that is home to the most famous monarchy of all.

Another rude presenter who ignores Letizia despite greeting her in the beginning; she finally had to speak without being asked to bring her message across. Felipe seems to be aware, he's always desperate to somehow include his wife and distract from the fact that only he is important.

The british broadcast was really embarrassing, they actually spend a few minutes with wondering who exactly these "members of the royal family" were. After going through a few ridiculous options (could the woman dressed in white be the King's daughter?) they figured that the tall guy must be the CP. And this from a country that is home to the most famous monarchy of all.
You might just be over analyzing. I did not think the presenter was rude.

Obviously, the British broadcasters did not do their homework but it does not really matter.

i don't think she was ignored by the prince or the presenter. i think she just let felipe speak first, the way it should be according to protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom