Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2017 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Oath or promise of the new Attorney General of the State, Mr. Álvaro García Ortiz in the Almudaina Palace

https://www.casareal.es/ES/Actividades/Paginas/actividades_actividades_detalle.aspx?data=15443

EL REY FELIPE VI EN EL ACTO TOMA DE POSESION DEL NUEVO FISCAL GENERAL DEL ESTADO - Todos - ..:GTRESONLINE:..

Meeting with the President of the Government, Mr. Pedro Sánchez Pérez-Castejón in the Almudaina Palace

https://www.casareal.es/ES/Actividades/Paginas/actividades_actividades_detalle.aspx?data=15443

Last edited:
I wonder if the Infanta Cristina is still in Palma?

Queen Sofia has not really been seen so far during the Summer Holiday in Palma de Mallorca?

Here‘s a video of yesterday’s reception:

I wish we got more pictures of Princess Irene and Infanta Sofia together, especially when they are ten feet apart.

Video from the King tonight at the trophies

Oh what a difference between Princess Irene and her 4 years older sister Queen Sofia. She really doesn't look to well.

Yes Princess Irene looks very frail but nice to see her.

Does Queen Sofia have problems walking? I say this because she always leans on other person (or she is holding the arm) when she walks, Queen Letizia, King Felipe, her granddaughters....

Does Queen Sofia have problems walking? I say this because she always leans on other person (or she is holding the arm) when she walks, Queen Letizia, King Felipe, her granddaughters....

I think the only problem is that for her age, she should wear lower shoes.

I think the only problem is that for her age, she should wear lower shoes.

She wears very low shoes. She is an woman and during the 84 years of her life she has suffered a lot of problems, especially because of her husband and her son-in-law. But she has managed to stand up and I think she is a strong rock for her children and grandchildren. In the recent photos with Felipe and his family in Mallorca I think they all try to show a united family. I remember a few years ago during the Easter vacations that Letizia was very distant and didn't want Sofia to be close to her daughters.

Its probably just her age but queen Sofia does seem to in general have robust health.

I remember seeing footage of Sofia and Irene either arriving at or departing their nephew’s wedding in Greece last year and for awhile they were alone, supporting each other on the stairs. Neither of them looked really steady and I held my breath a little until someone came to help them. So I think Sofia can walk just fine in most situations, but likely appreciates a helping hand in certain situations, like this walk with a bunch of camera flashes going off right in front of her.

Perhaps Sofia does have issues, on the other hand I've always seen someone walking with her as a respectful gesture, for whatever reason.

It's also nice to see her getting along with Letizia when we know they are not always each other's biggest fans.

I have loved the gesture of Queen Letizia and Princesses Leonor and Sofia with Queen Sofia, I think this is what Sofia wants most, the united family. I have always said that the Letizia-Sofia relationship is good. Last year they also spent the summer together, the Queens were photographed shopping around Mallorca...And their granddaughters also had affectionate gestures with their grandmother, these are very beautiful photos. But I agree, Queen Sofia also has her problems when walking, motivated by her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom