The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Majesty

Sofía's knee seems to be improving fast; no bandage around the knee but just a band aid left. But still a crutch.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Sofía's knee seems to be improving fast; no bandage around the knee but just a band aid left. But still a crutch.
What happened to her knee?

Old 08-11-2020, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
What happened to her knee?
See Lula's post #147 from yesterday on page 21.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The Infanta Sofia is almost as tall as her mother!
she is! she almost looks like the elder sister out of her and leonor, who looks more like a child. sofia is a lot more 'borbon', whereas leonor is more like her mums side of the family, so it seems natural that sofia inherited her father's tallness.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
she is! she almost looks like the elder sister out of her and leonor, who looks more like a child. sofia is a lot more 'borbon', whereas leonor is more like her mums side of the family, so it seems natural that sofia inherited her father's tallness.
Given the shoes Queen Letizia favors, I would say Sofia (in flats) is taller.

To me, Sofia seems to take after her mom, just with her father's height, and Leonor reversed.

I wonder if Leonor will stay two feet shorter than papa? It's rather adorable.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
I'd say that for a long time Sofia has looked like the more mature/older one of the sisters - except for moments where Leonor had to act in her role as 'Princess of Asturias'.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Despite their looks, Leonor's voice is more mature than Sofia's voice. Sofia still has that child high pitched tone, while Leonor's voice is deeper.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Despite their looks, Leonor's voice is more mature than Sofia's voice. Sofia still has that child high pitched tone, while Leonor's voice is deeper.

I watched a video about Leonor giving a speech once and was quite surprised when I hear her voice, it's deeper than I thought.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Administrator

King Felipe met with Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez at Marivent Palace today, August 12:

** casareal photos ** casareal ** josepgegundez.photoshelter gallery **

** gettyimages: ESP: King Felipe Of Spain Receives Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez In Palma de Mallorca **
Old 08-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Here's a video of the King and Spanish Prime Minister Pedro at the Marivent Palace today.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if we won't see Leonor and Sofia in the upcoming days. Today is only Felipe's engagement. I believe tomorrow is the day off. Then, they'll have Friday for Menorca if I recall it correctly (I saw the schedule once, and I didn't memorize it). But, Leonor and Sofia aren't listed for the Menorca visit.

I do wonder if we will see the usual Marivent photo session this year.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I wonder if we won't see Leonor and Sofia in the upcoming days. Today is only Felipe's engagement. I believe tomorrow is the day off. Then, they'll have Friday for Menorca if I recall it correctly (I saw the schedule once, and I didn't memorize it). But, Leonor and Sofia aren't listed for the Menorca visit.

I do wonder if we will see the usual Marivent photo session this year.
It has already been reported that this year there will be no traditional photo shoot in Marivent.
I hope we can still see Leonor and Sofia in the next few days.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Courtier

I wonder if queen Sofia will see her grand-daughters these days.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I wonder if queen Sofia will see her grand-daughters these days.
Queen Sofia is also in Marivent, so I believe she will be able to see her granddaughters.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I wonder if we might see them all out for dinner or having a walk like with previous years?
Old 08-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
It has already been reported that this year there will be no traditional photo shoot in Marivent.
I hope we can still see Leonor and Sofia in the next few days.
Oh I see, thank you

I'm still hoping to see the girls more, on walks or dinner as @An Ard Ri said. But, I would love to see them go with Felipe and Letizia to the other Balearic Islands such as Menorca and Formentera. They aren't listed for the Menorca visit, but who knows about Formentera? Anyone has the schedule for the remaining days?
Old 08-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Casareal site is down (surprise surprise) which was always had the official schedule so I guess we;ll have to wait and see.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Gentry

Honestly, although I would like to see the traditional photo shoot in Marivent, however, I understand the decision to no celebrate it , the family would have to pose with face cover, it would not be beautiful
Old 08-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Plus we've seen more of Leonor and Sofia than we normally do and there have been plenty of really nice photos.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipe View Post
Honestly, although I would like to see the traditional photo shoot in Marivent, however, I understand the decision to no celebrate it , the family would have to pose with face cover, it would not be beautiful
It wouldn't be too hard to invite one photographer or even a few photographers to take pictures of the four of them without face cover. They should be able to keep sufficient distance.