Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didnt show up last year and I doubt she will this year, especially after having been forced to give up the Duchess of Palma title. She's not welcome there and being seen with the Queen would be a provocation. There is a lot of discussion already about the SRF using Marivent, it will now be open to the public during the year.
Marivent Palace to open to the public

I can't wait for the photosession with the King and Queen and the girls. I wonder if it will be during this week.

Were Letizia and the girls expected to appear with him?

I hope to see soon Letizia , Felipe and the infantas Leonor and Sofia

So far there have been no sightings to the best of my knowledge of Letizia and her daughters,however there is a reception on August 5th at the Palacio Real de La Almudaina hosted by the king and queen.

Marivent won't be open to the public. It's been proposed that the gardens be open to the public when the RF is not there. The Balearic government must create a proposal now and send it to Zarzuela.

This evening (7 pm) there will be a photoshoot in Marivent.

:previous:That's nice i can wait to see the girls :)

I think the Spanish Kings are the most "unlucky" in their vacations.Everyone knows that going on holidays and what they will do. Lucky the other new royal couples as Dutch and Belgian nobody knows where they are.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder when letizia will arrive in palma. i guess she's still mourning with her family.

Queen Letizia arrived in Palma last Friday

I think they will still 'vanish' 2 weeks in August, as they usually do. Maybe not last year as this was different but that's what they did in previous years.

Since Letizia, Leonor and Sofia are in Palma and arrived on Friday, perhaps they weren't scheduled to attend the Copa del Rey. But the article makes it sound like they were (or perhaps that's just the way the translation was phrased...).

This evening (7 pm) there will be a photoshoot in Marivent.

Great, looking forward to it. It will be nice to see Leonor and Sofia again.

In the second photo Felipe he has had enough vacation ;)

Sofia has really grown recently, she is getting as tall/taller than Leonor. They are adorable girls. I think Leonor especially is going to be stunning as she grows up.

Sofia has really grown recently, she is getting as tall/taller than Leonor. They are adorable girls. I think Leonor especially is going to be stunning as she grows up.

Yes, they are precious . . . Sofia looks a bit taller than Leonor, I noticed her sandals have higher heels

The pictures are lovely. Leonor and Sofia are beautiful girls, and yes, I also noticed Sofia's night. If I didn't know better, I would have assumed they're fraternal twins. Letizia's short hair makes her look very youthful.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautiful photos of TM and TRHs at Marivent.

It's extremely gracious of Their Majesties to permit the photography session on their holiday: looking pleasant and cheerful, while the shutters whirr like a cloud of grasshoppers :flowers:

It's extremely gracious of Their Majesties to permit the photography session on their holiday: looking pleasant and cheerful, while the shutters whirr like a cloud of grasshoppers :flowers:

Why is it extremely gracious? It is nothing new at all.

:flowers:

Leonor and Sofìa have turned into two lovely and sweet little girls! I am glad they seem still demure and shy but much more confident and at ease wit the cameras...:flowers:

I don't know how to put thhis, as I don't want it to sound offensive,but Letizia's touching approach (clingy?) to the girls makes me a little unconfortable: it makes me wanna scream "let them breath for once"...:ermm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom