Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the photos. The girls are so beautiful,especially Leonor. Letizia dresses them very nice.

I think that I can honestly say that little Infanta Sofia stole the show this Easter! Leonor, Irene, and Pablo have a good competitor in her for the "Cutest Member" of the Spanish Royal Family!

Oh my goodness, I am cuteness OVERLOAD:wub::wub:. Irene just cracks me up, I thought at first she was sticking her tongue out at Leo but after watching the video, I see she was just doing it repeatably probably because she was bored and she is a toddler.:lol:
This family has the cutest children. QSofia is the best grandmother I have ever seen, she just dives right in and gets involved, you can tell she spends a lot of time with her "kids" and loves it.:flowers:
I think Felipe and Leti are doing something right, both girls seem very happy and well adjusted. I kind of hate seeing Leo grow up because she was/is so much fun, hopefully she can hang onto some of her playfulness. Again, and I don't think it can be said too often,
These are some of the most beautiful children I have ever seen.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

just amaizing, thaks for the videos, they are just wonderful...

What is Miguel saying in the first video?

acdc1 said:
What is Miguel saying in the first video?

:lol: He told his cousin Felipe "You're wearing a tie!" (llevas corbata) :)

German Magazine Bild:
So feiert die süße Prinzessin Sofia ihr erstes Osterfest / The cute princess Sofia celebrates her first Easter
The article tells that princess Letizia and prince Felipe were radiantly happy at the Easter Mass.
The strictly religious family visited the traditional Mass at the Easter Sunday in the cathedral La Seu in Palma de Mallorca. Also queen Sofia and king Juan Carlos participated. For one royal member it was a premiere: Because for the small Sofia (11 months) it is all first Easter! For her bigsister Leonor it was already her third Easter in her short life. She was relaxed and charming and kissed the bishop to the cheek.

Aw, how sweet is Juan caressing Sofi's head! :wub::wub:

Great pic! That's an easy thing to do when 3 brothers are backing you up. I think both girls will go into different directions, Irene will be a tomboy as everybody else in her family, Leonor will be the sophisticated girlie type with pink hairclips. Cristina definitely took a great choice with Inaki in terms of freshing up the Borbon gene pool. Those kids will all be stunners sooner or later.

I don't think Letizia'a outfit is very nice to wear to church on Easter.

The Hola video was very good. I thought it was so sweet when Juan patted Infanta Sofia on the head, and it looked like he might have kissed her on the cheek, too. I think he's always had a soft spot for Felipe and Letizia's little girls.:wub:

You can already tell that Irene is going to be more of a tomboy than Leonor, even now. Irene's older brothers love her to death and spoil her, but they'll probably toughen her up as well, especially as she gets older. Girls with brothers are generally more hardened than girls who don't have them (trust me, I know!).

wonderful family, the kids made all pix smiles:wub:
Leonor reminds me of amalia, smiling, waving and liking the attention.
baby sofia is so grown up & tall for her age, I guess she's tall like her dad. Letizia is a wonderful mother, her daughter turned out very happy & chubby.:rolleyes:

The videos are so great. Juan is so sweet, he sure seems to have a weak spot for Leonor and SOfia, he looked so sweet when he touched little Sofi's head and kissed her cheek :wub: I love the way Sofia is starting wave to the people, just like Leonor!

I still can't get over Sofia.:D she's just darn cute! and i think Leo's and Irene's facial features are starting to get more defined now. just look at Leo's nose and her smile.

love the little girls' coats too, particularly that of Irene. it's the right combination of a grown-up style for a little lady.;)

I hope that we can see both little girls interacting some day, I found it quite strange that we have never seen them interacting, of course that this was not the day because it was an official photoshot in front of a church but maybe next year in the next summer hollidays we can get to see then two playing, I found it quite strange if we don't get to see the little two together pleaying!

I love the pics from the park. I have to admire Queen Sofia's relationship with her grandchildren, she is so loving and fun. You can tell that the kids think of her 1st and foremost as their grandmother, not necessarily the Queen of Spain. That is just amazining. Of course, I'm sure over time they will become more reserved about the displays of affection, but for right now, I love it. These are great pics, the love and affection they convey is fabulous.

Back
Top Bottom