Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
monica said:
The Dukes of Palm and those of Lugo, procession

The procession of the Crist of the Sang, celebrated yesterday after being suspended in the rain the previous day, had like special spectators to infants Elena and Cristina next to its husbands, Jaime de Marichalar and Iñaki Urdangarín and his children. All could go to see leave the different passages from the seat from the General Hospital.
Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

picture

http://www.ultimahora.es/db-bin/ehsql.cgi?get_bulk+uh_db+Articulos+foto1+1730
Thanks you Monica! I'm pressed to see more pics...

owwwch, I love this couple, always so in love, Thaks Carlota for the pic.

monica said:
The Dukes of Palm and those of Lugo, procession

The procession of the Crist of the Sang, celebrated yesterday after being suspended in the rain the previous day, had like special spectators to infants Elena and Cristina next to its husbands, Jaime de Marichalar and Iñaki Urdangarín and his children. All could go to see leave the different passages from the seat from the General Hospital.
Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

picture

http://www.ultimahora.es/db-bin/ehsql.cgi?get_bulk+uh_db+Articulos+foto1+1730

Thanks for the info sis
I can't wait to see more pics of that!

I wonder how many pics we'll see tomorrow. I read that "light showers" are in the forecast. Last year I remember there being so many beach pics of the family and the pics started circulating much earlier in the week. This year though weather is really putting a damper on things and plus F and L aren't there either. I'm disappointed that we haven't seen more pics.

Rain, Rain, go away, come again some other day...

Thank you, Mónica! You always have a great material to share with us. I'm very happy you are part of these Forums.:)

Vanesa.

The Queen looked amazing, in my opinion:wub: And both Infantas had terrific hair! :lol: Irene always looks beautiful in light purple/pink tones.

Coquine said:
Who are the kids standing in front of Elena in this picture ?
(I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question but I don't know much at all about the Spanish royal family.)

I was wondering that too. Its only the girl right in front of Elena I don't recognize. The rest of the kids are Elena and Cristina's kids.

Coquine said:
Who are the kids standing in front of Elena in this picture ?
(I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question but I don't know much at all about the Spanish royal family.)

Three of them are Cristina`s sons,one of them is Elena`s son, a girl beside Elena is a daughter of Simoneta Gomez-Acebo and girl between kings is Elena`s daugter.

mima said:
Three of them are Cristina`s sons,one of them is Elena`s son, a girl beside Elena is a daughter of Simoneta Gomez-Acebo and girl between kings is Elena`s daugter.
Thanks for the info ! So the girl is the granddaughter of Infanta Pilar. I thought Cristina had only two sons. Oops ! :blush:

And people wonder why we love this family! :lol:
Everyone looks really good. I love both Infanta's hair, especially Cristina's. The Queen looks beautiful and as usual the kids are amazing :wub:

btw, has anyone else noticed how long Victoria Frederica's legs are?! I guess she got the tall gene.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the pics. Irene looks so pretty and I cannot believe how much this little girl has grown!!!!

Lovely family:) They looks so happy together. And Irene is so cute:wub:

wooowww wonderfuls picturessssssss, the children are soooo cuteeee.

Back
Top Bottom