Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My two favorite little princesses! They looked so cute today. Wish their cousins had been there.

Beautiful and well behaved girls. They will both be gorgeous young woman before too long.

can someone here post the pictures from diariofemenino???

The Queen, Felipe & Letizia looks really happy, Letizia & the Queen especially look very relaxed. Elena looks like she had to make an appearance, im sorry but I just don't like the fact she has a sad face on inside the church with her arms crossed, gives an impression she didn't want to be there. Christina looked lovely so did the little girls in their pretty summer dresses.

I would imagine that it's not easy for her to be there for the first time as a divorced woman without her kids but she looked perfectly happy outside of the church. There were only one or two pics in the church with the sad look which we can probably attribute to that fact that Easter Mass is supposed to be a very solemn event.

Last edited:
I´m very glad that some of the RF did make it to the mass. The little girls are absolutely lovely and one can see that Sofia is going to be very tall - she is almost the size of her sister. Nice to see the Queen (always the perfect grandmother) as well as the two Infantas.It´s a shame that the other children couldn´t be present.

Thanks for the pics.:flowers:

Pretty girls.
It's funny, Sofia has that very serious look in her eyes.

Sofia is almost as tall as her sister even though she is 18 months younger. My guess is that both girls will be very, very tall like their dad, aunts Cristina & Elena arent small either
Spanish Royals attend Easter Mass in Mallorca - Pictures - Zimbio

People have different views but for me Leonor is more and more Felipe, especially the smile.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+attend+Easter+Mass+Mallorca+NnhigxbXUppl.jpg

I think Leonor looks like her dad too. I can't say that Sofia looks like Letizia, though. Maybe as she gets older, but there isn't a clear resemblance right now to either F or L.

Thanks for the pics.:flowers:

Pretty girls.
It's funny, Sofia has that very serious look in her eyes.

She does. I love the pic of her clutching her grandmother's hand so tightly!

The girls look lovely as well as the queen and the Infanta Cristina. I don't like the way Letizia dressed for this mass. She is always so casual. Elena look better than Letizia, but Letizia needs to dress up some more...

I dont mean to sound negative or ungrateful for the pictures, but compared to past years, this year the Easter pictures were a disappointment. :bang:It looked just like another day, no one really seemed to be dressed in their Easter Best(as my mom would say). I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.
I understand the focus is more on the Crown Princes family but the King is still in charge and I would like to see all his children together again. I am keeping my fingers crossed for summer pictures(Oh please, please, please:whistling:)

I dont mean to sound negative or ungrateful for the pictures, but compared to past years, this year the Easter pictures were a disappointment. :bang:It looked just like another day, no one really seemed to be dressed in their Easter Best(as my mom would say). I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.
I understand the focus is more on the Crown Princes family but the King is still in charge and I would like to see all his children together again. I am keeping my fingers crossed for summer pictures(Oh please, please, please:whistling:)

Agree 100%. Also, Letizia's pants are way too tight! I love how Cristina looks. Elena's hair is a mess but better than other times...

Leonor and Sofia are GORGEOUS, I've never been sure about the color of Sofia's eyes (when she was a little baby they looked blue).. now my question's been answered!, green like her mommys. To me Leonor is all daddy, her eyes, look and smile are exactly like Felipe, she really looks like a little angel. And Sofia is a little doll looking exactly like her mom, cute, girly, and delicate she's amazingly beautiful!! The princes have been blessed with such healthy beautiful little girls!

Leonor and Sofia are GORGEOUS, I've never been sure about the color of Sofia's eyes (when she was a little baby they looked blue).. now my question's been answered!, green like her mommys. To me Leonor is all daddy, her eyes, look and smile are exactly like Felipe, she really looks like a little angel. And Sofia is a little doll looking exactly like her mom, cute, girly, and delicate she's amazingly beautiful!! The princes have been blessed with such healthy beautiful little girls!
Sofia never had blue eyes. when she was a baby and toddler she had green eyes:
sofia+en+atocha.bmp (image)
08627+-+Postal+Navideña+Fin+de+Año+2008.jpg (image)

but as she grew older, they became quite brown:
carita+linda.jpg (image)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8...B0i8/s1600/2010_felicitacion_navidad_b1_p.jpg

but i agree with you, that Leonor is very much her father and Sofia has lots of things from her mommy. but i must say too, that everyone is speaking only of their faces, cause on my point of view, Leonor is daddy's face but her LOT of hair is from Letizia (when she was a child she had lots of hair) and her delicate posture and petite body is also from Letizia. And Sofia has his daddy really blonde almost white hair (Felipe was this blonde when baby/kid) and the body estructure, she will be very tall.

Last edited:
I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.

The spring break for schoolchildren in the Washington DC area was April 18 -22. It was back to school last Monday so I can understand why Cristina's children were not in Spain.

so its almost time for Easter celebrations in Mallorca.
its the 8th of April this year^^

so its almost time for Easter celebrations in Mallorca.
its the 8th of April this year^^

Hopefully and no matter what has happened with a branch of the family, we'll see Leonor and Sofia in Mallorca. I admit I'm really looking forward seeing how much the little beauties have grown. :D

Hopefully and no matter what has happened with a branch of the family, we'll see Leonor and Sofia in Mallorca. I admit I'm really looking forward seeing how much the little beauties have grown. :D

I agree Alondra,it will be nice to see the little Infantas,but I would also love to see them with their cousins.However I doubt we'll see Infanta Cristina or her children this Easter.

^yes its very unlikely that Infanta Cristina will go with her kids considering all the unfortunate events that happened recently.

i also cant wait to see the little infantas, usually we see pictures of them before the easter mass in other private events. but this year we didnt see them yet and its been awhile since December (where they attended the Cirque du soleil)

^yes its very unlikely that Infanta Cristina will go with her kids considering all the unfortunate events that happened recently.

i also cant wait to see the little infantas, usually we see pictures of them before the easter mass in other private events. but this year we didnt see them yet and its been awhile since December (where they attended the Cirque du soleil)

Perhaps Cristina will arrive on her own like last year?

Easter is not too far off so I'll guess we'll have to just wait & see!

Holidays in Spain and the United States are not on the same dates, so I do not think we will see Urdangarin children in Mallorca.

In Madrid children have vacation from March 30 to April 9, in Washington from April 16 to 27.

Spring break in Washington DC

Hi Lula, the spring break for Washington, DC and Montgomery County Schools is April 2 - April 9.

Back
Top Bottom