Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lisa777 said:
I dont know if you have noticed but Leonor still has that thing on her nose. I wonder what is that? Maybe a mole???.

The girl has a "angioma", is a benign tumor that is formed when small blood glasses break and the blood accumulates. They are habitual in some babies, can appear when they are born or a few months later (how it happened to Leonor). The majority they are in the habit of disappearing alone in the first years of life. In case of Leonor it is very small and possibly disappear with the time.

Galleries of photos
http://mas.lne.es/galeria/galeria.php?foto=1254

http://www.especialeshf.com/leonor_6meses/galeria1/galeria1_1.html

Attachments

• galeria1_16.jpg
    galeria1_16.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 609
  • galeria1_15.jpg
    galeria1_15.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 425
  • galeria1_14.jpg
    galeria1_14.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 403
  • galeria1_13.jpg
    galeria1_13.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 454
  • galeria1_12.jpg
    galeria1_12.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,969
  • galeria1_11.jpg
    galeria1_11.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 474
  • galeria1_10.jpg
    galeria1_10.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 435
  • galeria1_9.jpg
    galeria1_9.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 409
  • galeria1_8.jpg
    galeria1_8.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by a moderator:
My fashion opions:

Letizia - really nice jacket, and skirt, but the two together are boringly beige (and I don't think t shirt helps). I like a little color on Easter. Nice shoes, but again more beige.

Cristina - my favorite outfit, Spring-y color, good fit.

Elena - I found her outfit a little strange

Sofia - lovely as always, though the suit looks a little dated to me (I think it's the shoulderpads)

This year Irene and Leonor really stole the show, everybody (including their grandparents) wanted to kiss them, cuddle them; I've never seen the King so taken with anyone as he was with his girls, how cool is having a King for grandfather, they'll receive awesome christmas presents!

Victoria, Leonor and Irene will break a lot of heart as well as their brothers and cousins will!
All the Borbon kids are cute, that family really got good genes in this generation!:D
And Leonor and Irene will be the little hellraisers of the family, mark my words my fellow TRF members, mark my words:p

I've been away and now i was seeing this wonderful photos!
And now i know why i love this family!! :D
They are lovely people, with lovely kids!
The Kings show their love to their children and grandchildren. And the King's children give to their kids the love that they received form their parentes!!
I think (well, i'm sure!!) that we can see the love between them! And we can don't know them but we know they love each other!
It's wonderful to see them in thei holidays because we have these beautiful photos, full of love!
so, my conclusion is I LOVE SRF!!! :D ;)

Wow pretty babies both with those very beautiful dresses in blue tones
I imagine of here to 16 year, tow beautiful young ladies :rolleyes: three Victoria also,
with designers' clothes so beautiful

purple_platinum said:
great photo gallery.... :D :D all in big size... :) :)

here's a close-up of Infanta Leonor's eyes...
http://imageshack.us

can't decide what colour is it.. it looks like deep green... :eek: ;)

(photo cropped from abc.es)

:rolleyes: I don't know if I'm a daltonic, but this picture show clearly that her eyes are totally blue.:p :eek:

thank you to all wonderful wonderful members who share the pics of this wonderful wonderful family with us.

Irene has very beautiful eyes. Leonor is going to be drop dead gorgeous when she grows up. She is very beautiful now.
Hopefully the growth she has on her nose will get smaller as she grows. My daughter had a strawberry mark on her lower back that started as a pin point a few days after she was born and it grew to be about the length and width of 3 fingers. But it stopped growing by her 1st birthday and is now a faint pink color. She also had a "hemangioma" (sp?) which showed up on her cheek when she was 3, and I had to have it surgically removed. Hopefully this is not what little Leonor has on her nose.

My nephew had an hemangioma in his leg when he was born and this mark disappear totally before he was one year old.So this small mark doesn´t have importance.

Catango you aren´t daltonic:D ...i see Leonor´s eyes TOTALLY BLUE too,dark blue.precious eyes!!

Irene has a big big brow:eek: isn´t it?

I love the picture of Juan and Froilan with their arms folded. It's sooooo "big brothers" style:p

The two cousins walking around with their arms crossed look absolutely charming. My guess is that they got very strong advise to keep their hands to themselves. They are just itching to get some rough and tumble time.

IMO, Leonor looks as though her eyes are still quite blue. I hope that they stay that way. But then again, my daughter was born with very blue eyes and they stayed that way until she turned about 4. In between that time they would turn hazel-y. Now she is 14, and her eyes are so dark brown that they look almost black. But I'm sure that won't happen to Leonor, her parents are so fair that it seems very unlikely.

posted by almee IMO, Leonor looks as though her eyes are still quite blue. I hope that they stay that way

Most baby's eyes are blue when they are born. I beleive that both Phillipe and Letizia have brown or hazel eyes, (please let me know if I am wrong) so most likely that will be the result of little Leonor as well.

Poor little Leonor nose, I think without that little bump, she would be just too beautiful to stand. I hope it will go down as she gets older. I just hope everyone doesn't always focus on her looks because with parents like hers- you know she will be really smart and know how to take care of herself. She already seems intelligent with the way she knows everyone and jokes with them. Great job of raising her CPL and CPP.

WindsorIII said:
Most baby's eyes are blue when they are born. I beleive that both Phillipe and Letizia have brown or hazel eyes, (please let me know if I am wrong) so most likely that will be the result of little Leonor as well.

Felipe's eyes are blue and Letizia's eyes are green;)

catango said:
:rolleyes: I don't know if I'm a daltonic, but this picture show clearly that her eyes are totally blue.:p :eek:
yes yes... it must be my mistake.. i can see it now, it's deep blue.. :eek: :eek:

wow, leonor is such a cutie pie. I wish I have her as my little sister I never get to have.:rolleyes:

hi everyone--

the Duke and Duchess of Palma with their lil' princess being adored by grandpa, from Diez Minutos:
SARDuquesdePalma2.jpg

;)

Jaime really needs to stop gelling his hair back!:eek: :D :D
It makes him look like a dracula wannabe and the capes just don't help much:cool:

from Deadline Press

Here's a couple of the Princes of Asturias, with their daughter, Infanta Leonor

more from deadline press :

From face to face

Last edited:
20060415 - Spain - Baleares - Palma de Mallorca
Spanish Royal Family enjoying the Easter Holidays in Palma de Mallorca.
Queen Sofia with her daughters Infant Cristina, (with her husband Inaki Urdangarin and their sons Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicolas and Miguel) and Infant Elena with her sons Froil‡n and Victoria Federica. Infant Cristina and Inaki, once more, had love and sweety moments on the boat.

from deadlinepress :

notice the gesture & kiss between Inaki & Cristina.. how sweet.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom