Spanish Royal Caricatures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some 'interesting' models of the King and Queen with Leonor! They were taken from 'Las Fallas' festival in Valencia :)

photo

Last edited:
I they are pretty fun, but I certantly wouldn't want people to draw those carricatures of myself, highligting some of my not so flattering features.. :cool:

MissSaga said:
I they are pretty fun, but I certantly wouldn't want people to draw those carricatures of myself, highligting some of my not so flattering features.. :cool:

:flowers: Some of this caricatures are really pretty fun as you say very well and I beleive that both the King and the Prince are very found of this caricatures, I think that Felipe is a colector of this pieces of art...:lol: :king4: :king4: :king3:

Redferns adsolutely wonderfull!!!!

That's more than hilarious! I wish I know who was the one who draw them...They seems to have been draw by a real child! :lol:

Vanesa.

I know this caricatures for a while and I regret that the designer had stiopped his work because I agree with all of you, it's a very creative and funny work. It's too bad that the creator of this saga dosen't go on because I'm sur that it can have others and so laughing scenes with Cova wich can make excellent cartoon like that.

I don't know who is he/she? but it's very talantuous:D :D

This is more like a moving caricature :D that I chanced upon in YouTube :jester:

YouTube - El parto de letizia

Note to Spanish speakers: I hope there's nothing obscene/offensive in the language of that clip. I must admit that my Spanish listening skills and my colloquial Spanish vocabulary still needs a lot of work. :bang:

Good caricatures!

Back
Top Bottom