Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

infanteleonor

Nobility
City
PARIS
Country
France
adelaide said:
Thanks dear Lula.

from tve international

10:15 DIA DE LA FIESTA NACIONAL 2006

Con motivo del Día de la Hispanidad, Desfile de las Fuerzas Armadas
desde Madrid con la asistencia de SS.MM. Los Reyes, El Presidente del
Gobierno, Presidentes del Congreso y Senado, Ministros y autoridades
nacionales, autonómicas y locales.

10:15 DAY OF NATIONAL CELEBRATION 2006 In the occasion of the Day of the Spanishness, Parade of the Armed Forces from Madrid with the SS.MM. attendance the Kings, the President of the Government, national, autonomic and local Presidents of the Congress and Senate, Ministers and authorities.

Noticias última hora, programas y series de RTVE

Last edited by a moderator:
The ladies look great!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Unfortunatelly i badly see the outfit of Cristina and Elena :sad:

The first photo from elmundo :flowers:

1160588700_extras_ladillos_1_0.jpg

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/10/11/espana/1160588700.html

---------------------------
The act finished right now so we just have to wait to see the photos :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I saw it in the tv. Letizia was speaking all the time with Felipe, I think she was uncomfortable because of the pregnancy. I like a lot the dress of Cristina. She is always very good dressed acording with the moment.
I think Letizia is not in the reception now in the palace because she is feeling bad.

The flag returned to the parade because this one is dedicated to the international missions. The Kings presided over the act. Next they will offer a reception in the Real Palace, to which Letizia Ortiz will not go. The Kings have presided over the military parade of the Day of the National Celebration, in which he has returned to wave the American flag, and in that the 3,900 military have participated about, 206 vehicles and 81 airplanes and helicopters. By this time, the present personalities in the act of the Armed Forces go to an official reception in the Real Palace, which the princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, will not attend. In the march, that this year has paid tribute to the international missions, it has been seen, for the first time to companies of voluntary reservists and of just created Military Unit of Emergencias (UME). In the tribune of the Madrilenian seat of Columbus, they accompany to the Kings the president by the Government, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, the presidents of the Congress, Manuel Marín, and of the Senate, Red Javier, as well as all the autonomic and representing members of the Government, presidents of the main institutions. n that consisted the parade Officially the act began with the arrival of the Kings, received with Decree military honorses. Next, the typical act of tribute took place to which they gave his life by Spain. Later, about the 3,900 military, 206 vehicles, 81 aonaves and 150 horses crossed the Madrilenian Stroll of the Castilian. In tribute to the international missions, this year flags of "the nations marched past friends and allies" in the mission of Kosovo (KFOR), reason why could be contemplated the flags of Germany, the United States, France, Italy, Sweden and Portugal, in addition to the Spanish. It emphasized the presence of the flag of the U.S.A., that did not wave since it did it in 2003 next to the one of other countries that had taken part in the war of Iraq. The then leader of the opposition, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, did not rise before the passage of the American flag as he shows of his opposite position the war. Aerial parade During the act, it was possible to be contemplated in the aerial spectacle: 18 airplanes F-18, eight airplanes Mirage F1, four airplanes F-5, four Harrier airplanes, four Eurofighter and four House CN-235/CN-295. Helicopters Superpuma and Sikorsky volarontambién on the Castilian. The acrobatic patrol "Aguila" closed the parade. Terrestrial parade It began with the section of motos of the Real Guard, with 21 motorcycles Harley Davidson, followed of armored vehicles Aníbal, BMR and VANTAC, with personnel of the brigades of the Air transportable Legion and. Of cars on board battle "Leopard" marched past theAcorazada-Mecanizada Grouping and on foot the military the Battalion of the Real Guard and students of the Navy, Air, Earth and Civil Guard marched. The passage of units of the Legion, as well as of Regular of Melilla and Ceuta. The swarm of sabers of the Civil Guard put the finishing touch to the parade.
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1616...uu/hispanidad/

Signature

From terra:

Last edited:
http://www.abc.es/20061012/nacional-nacional/princesa-asturias-asistira-recepcion_200610121307.html

The Princess of Asturias doesn´t go to the receipt in the Royal Palace

The Princess of Asturias, who is in her second month of pregnancy, will not be present at the receipt that the Royal Family offers to the personalities invited to the celebration of the National Day, informed Efe a speaker of the Royal House.

Dona Letizia has been present close to the rest of the Royal Family, from 10:30, at the military parade celebrated in the Plaza of Colon, where she remained in foot together with the rest of authorities of the presidential platform.

The princess, according to the speaker of Royal House, has asked the King for permission not to be present in the receipt in the Roya Palace, in which she should remain at least other two hours also of foot.

The receipt has foreseen to begin on 13.00 hours and thousand of persons have been invited more of one, representatives of the intituciones of the State, the diplomacy, the world of the finance and the culture, between others.

Before beginning, in the Lounge of the Throne, there is a levee in which there will be the Kings, the Prince of Asturias and the dukes of Lugo and of Palm.

Photos from abc
http://www.abc.es/informacion/galerias/fiesta-nacional/galeria/paginas/07.htm

Last edited:
nayralorenzo said:
I saw it in the tv. Letizia was speaking all the time with Felipe, I think she was uncomfortable because of the pregnancy. I like a lot the dress of Cristina. She is always very good dressed acording with the moment.
I think Letizia is not in the reception now in the palace because she is feeling bad.

I saw also the braodcasting of TVE Internacional and I find the Princess very tired since her arrival and it would be understable that she wouldn't here for the reception which a standing one with the famous "besamanos" !:flowers:

thanks, Letizia had face to feel tired.

I think Letizia's outfit is great. But you are right she looks quite tired :ermm:

From reuters via yahoo

Last edited:
From polfoto

Last edited:
Yes, she looks absolutly exhausted, I'm sure that this kind of exercice which needs to have to prepare yourself about two hours before is very tiring plus to be stand up quiet two hours.... it's a little bit difficult - I know, not impossible but somtimes a little bit hard, it's depend of the women.

Thanks for the pics

Last edited:
Letizia looks tired and she seem has feel nauseous...:neutral:

The dress that she takes seems very pretty :flowers:

Thanks for all photos! :flowers: Poor Letizia, she probably feel bad cause the act was in the morning and the discomfort is probably the biggest then. But her outfit was great, especially that red/pink dress undreneath the coat was beautiful, it already looks like a dress cut for pre-mammy :)
The Queen and Elena look terrific as always, but where is Cristina?

Last edited:
Act in the Royal Palace
From terra​

(from terra first post by our dear Lula)

On this pic so sympathetic The Kings look at their son with great tenderness. It's a very beautiful shot.

Last edited:
First of all I wish you spanish members a very nice day:flowers:!

Weather is good so it helps a little bit.

Poor Letizia, she looked so beautifuly dressed, I'm with you LaChica that's a pregnancy outfit;) but as expected mornings should start later for her in this stage.

I know how she feels because I had the same problem, and trust me she was very brave to stand in there...

Thank you very much for sharing:wub:.

Regards,
mtbcm

thanks for the site.

What does mean the sentence just after thes pics ?

During the reception at the Royal Palace, the journalists apparently cornered Prince Felipe to ask him about constitutional reform, the second pregnancy of the Princess, and of course, Infanta Leonor...

Here's an article: http://www.cope.es/ver_noticia.php?id_noticia=213709
translated online with Google, edited by me:

Prince of Asturias considers that the reform of the Constitution for the access of women to the throne is not “urgent”

Don Felipe has attended, without the Princess of Asturias but next to the rest of the Royal Family, the reception celebrated in the Royal Palace for today’s, 12 of October, National Day Celebrations. Doña Letizia was present in the earlier military parade that took place in the Paseo de la Castellana de Madrid, but requested permission from Don Juan Carlos to be absent in the reception given the annoyances of her second pregnancy -- informed by a spokesperson from the House of the King. The Princess of Asturias was present at the military parade, like the rest of authorities that attended, standing up in the tribune of honor, but later she considered it fitting not to be in the reception in which the Royal Family would saluted one-by-one to near a thousand guests. After the greetings in the Throne Hall, the reception evolved on foot, for almost 2 hours, in the formal dining room (?) of the
Royal Palace.

In a candid conversation with journalists, the Prince of Asturias reiterated that it is not urgent to reform the Magna Carta to compare the rights of women and men in the succession to Corona. Don Felipe, before the birth of his second child, confessed that from the human point of view, he and his wife would prefer not to know the sex of the baby until its birth. But, he emphasized that if it is considered appropriate/needed, it would not be a problem to know and make it known if their second child is a boy or a girl. While the Prince was talking for a few minutes with the president of the PP (opposition), Mariano Rajoy, a journalist took advantage and asked the PP's position about the reform of the Constitution, with regard to the article 57 that governs the succession to the Throne of Spain. “The opposition always will act with common sense”, Rajoy affirmed categorically in the presence of Don Felipe.

To the questions on how is the Princess… Don Felipe responded that she has lots of inconveniencies, like in her first pregnancy, but added that he is confident that she’ll be present in
Oviedo’s Compoamor Theater next Friday in the delivery of the Prince of Asturias Prizes. Last year, Doña Letizia, in her last month of pregnancy, attended the parade of the 12 of October, but she was not present in the later reception nor in the delivery of the prizes in Asturias.

The Prince’s face lit up when asked about Infanta Leonor, who will turn a year old on the 31st – a calm girl, very good, and who in her first year, had not had even a simple cold. Infant Leonor, according to her father, begins to take her first steps with support. Although she still does not say ‘papa’ or ‘mama’ with ease, she says with total clarity “agua” (water!) :lol:. Water -- which Don Felipe withstood stoically in Avila yesterday in the act to deliver the promotion of the new agents of the National Police, which took place under an intense rain, and the Prince as well as the authorities attended without umbrellas -- fact that was also remembered today, as its recent trip to Washington (U.S.A.).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom