Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked what all the ladies were wearing today. Thought Letizia looks quite tired.

Thanks everyone for contributing. I love the pictures of Princess Letizia with her in-laws!

From the photos and videos I noticed 2 thngs:
* The King of spain seems to be the father if the nation, more than any other present day king.
*2 out of 3 Spaniards did not bow or curtesy, I always thought the Spanish were big on Curtseying, or is it only the royal family, being strict on curtsying one to another according to presedence.

Can any Spanish member answer?!:flowers:

I went to see the military parade just as the past year. the past year letizia did not greet much… but this year went more contented and greeted and had a great smile.

I can't get over the change in Infanta Elena. She looks calmer and her facial appearance much younger. Her soft makeup made her overall look excellent. I didn't care for Cristina's make this time -- could have just been the photos -- but it looked heavy. I have to admit that I loved the Queen's outfit on her. She looked great but wished she had on darker lipstick.

All the ladies were very ellegant.
Weren´t the children present this time? Every year I was used to see Froylan, Victoria and the older Urdangarins.

Elena is definitly the more regal of the king and Queen's children, she is royal from the hair style down to her accessories, which are not flashy yet expensive and down to her pointy shoes, which are not outrageous, nor dowdy, I like her taste, she seems much more at ease since her seperation, and has softened. This may come as a surprise to many, yet even though she is no gr8 beauty i think she is the ultimate princess.

Elena is definitly the more regal of the king and Queen's children, yet even though she is no gr8 beauty i think she is the ultimate princess.
Yes, I think that she has a lot of class and it shows. I would like to see her in lighter or more vibrant colors though, to show off her features better.

Back
Top Bottom