Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the dress and coat that Letizia is wearing, but I don't like the stockings... Cristina looks nica, an so Elena

I'm not sure about the 70's look on Letizia, the curly hair and the sunshades.
The dress is short for my taste.
Elena looks super elegant and so does Cristina.

And the best dressed award goes to ... Elena, as always. She looks fab.
Cristina is very stylish too and another poster mentioned Inaki's tie - love it :ROFLMAO:
I like Letizia's coat and dress but the stockings and shoes ... what color is this? Grey or blue? It looks odd. I agree with those who thought the dress is too short for the occasion. Her hair ... I don't know. It's that 70ies housewife style Madonna reinvented a while ago. Despite the curler style it still looks unstyled and messy. Too much.

Queen Sofia looks good too. Great that they are always lucky with the weather (at least last year there was sunshine too).

Last edited:
Spain´s National Day Military Parade
October 12, 2007 - Plaza Colon
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

The royal grandchildren were there again also. Could somebody post the bigger versions of these pictures? I would love to have a better look at them. The royal ladies all look lovely today. I love Letizia's and Cristina's curls, but Elena's hair is great, it looks so good on her!

I just love big parades! The Queen looked good as always. I like Princess Letizia´s outfit very much, the coat is fabulous and the blue colour suits her so well, also the dress is very nice. Infanta Elena looked good, but she seems to have lost weight, she is so slender nowadays. I liked Infanta Cristina´s jacket, but the skirt was awful.
The curls suit Letizia, but not Infanta Cristina. She looked a bit of oldfashioned today.

Last edited:
Well tailored and very stylish jacket over a youthful dress- I love it :wub: Like the color too. I am neutral with the grey stockings and grey shoes, but it is definitely better than the stripes stockings yesterday :neutral: I like the curls on her because it makes her face look more rounder, thus more beautiful :flowers:

All the women were very good, The Queen always looks lovely, Letizia was very good, her dress, her sunglasses, her hair!, I love Elena's hair today, the best for me, I'm not sure about the dress, but she was so good, and cirstina too dark for my taste but her hair was lovely:flowers:

Lovely pictures on PPE. Elena looked lovely when she took of her jacket at the reception at the palace.Pitty they only posted pictures from the palace, hopefully they will add more from earlier later on.

Elena
Letizia
Christina

More pictures on ppe-ageney

Elena looks exactly like I expect a royal princess should look like: "royally" elegant.:flowers:
Letizia's dress is nice, and I understand she is making many efforts to look elegant, but, IN MY OPINION, in her outfits there is always something wrong. I also don't like her hairdo, she looks like she is wearing a whig!
IN MY OPINION, also the Infantas sometimes wear something wrong, but they have so much class and style that we hardly notice it.
Felipe in uniform looks gorgeous!
I like a lot the King's smiling face when greeting all the guests at the palace.

Last edited:
A nice smile here
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2007/07101220.jpg

By the way, the hairstyle reminds me of Camilla's- well it is Camilla Parkes-Bowles hairdo :D
True and she is twenty years older. In the 70ies it was Farrah Fawcett and in the 80ies Heather Locklear. Some time ago Madonna thought it was fashionable and now Letizia :rolleyes: It just looks messy on her as if her hairdryer exploded.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Infantas sometimes wear something wrong, but they have so much class and style that we hardly notice it.
I don't agree with you. Christina is an infanta and always looks like a mess:rolleyes:, she has no style. Elena dresses better than Christina but IMO she isn't elegant, her hair is a mess and is very unattractive

Well, it seems to me that Cristina, but viewed with simplicity, and even if not always right in his clothes, it is elegant in itself, it does not make it, his presence is elegant, as is Sofia and the Helena, certainly not that of Letizia, who also is not dressed almost never properly.
I love this photo, it is moving to see the complicity between the kings

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/foro001/10-10-07/72172aaf5fae8g.jpg

Elena as always, superb, the best dressed lady of the SRF, simply perfect :)
The Queen in her "professional" style, adecuate, nice, but not overly good
Cristina was a bit dark in my opinion, but the curling of her hair gave life to her outfit, pretty shoes though
Letizia: the dress was too short, she had the Farrah Fawcett hairdo and those blue Aviator Ray-Ban are a big no no no, thankfully she wore a nice coat and had closed-toe shoes:rolleyes:

Letizia's dress is nice, and I understand she is making many efforts to look elegant, but, IN MY OPINION, in her outfits there is always something wrong. .

Well...i respect your opinion but y really think that you are wrong and I doubt that Letizia make efforts to be elegant,she is an elegant woman, however, I think that other princesses make many efforts to be the best at the expense of the economy of their country and without caring nothing if she wasted too much money or not.
Princess Letizia is an exemplary princess and I, as Spanish, am very proud of her.

Last edited:
I really like Letizia's coat and the dress - but she ruin it with the stockings, really. Such a shame.

The royal grandchildren were there again also. Could somebody post the bigger versions of these pictures? I would love to have a better look at them. The royal ladies all look lovely today. I love Letizia's and Cristina's curls, but Elena's hair is great, it looks so good on her!
Could someone please post some of the picture of the grandchildren so we can see them. I don't have access to anything but the thumbnail prints. If there is a way to view, could you also tell us how. THANKS!!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom