Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cristina looks very beautiful, I've never seen her look better. My favorite pic is the one of Felipe and Juan Carlos looking in and Sofia and Letizia looking out. SO CUTE!

Ani

Yes, the goat was one of the best during this parade:lol: She/He? was so sweet...

princess leonor said:
Ah, I love the fact Leonor says water. Maybe it is symbolic, considering on her parent's wedding day and on the day of her birth it kept raining. :lol:

Very funy, dear friend:lol:
" She is not the first nor the last to be pregnant and feel that way. It's part of being pregnant, part of being a mom-to-be. She is lucky, she can stay home afterwards. Other moms-to-be have to work for hours whether they feel great or miserable"

I don't understand your hardness, dear Roxsteve, I don't think that the Princess of Asturias is allways complaining about her state. It's a fact and yes it's totally obvious that she is not the first neither the last woman to be pregnant with some trubbles but so what? It's not fair to noticed that.

Last edited:
Or maybe she calling by agua her parents or grandmother - abuela :neutral:

Last edited:
magnik said:
Yes, the goat was one of the best during this parade:lol: She/He? was so sweet...

In france we have something equal : a moufflon which is the mascott of our:) "Foreign Legion":)

I really like this pic:
2zdne6s.jpg

source: Belga
It seems like the Infantas are hugging their parents:flowers:

I love see all the famely together. letizia look elegant but tiered. The infantas and the queen are amaizing anda the mens are wonderful too like always.

Christina looks absolutly lovely today.

Roxsteve said:
She is not the first nor the last to be pregnant and feel that way. It's part of being pregnant, part of being a mom-to-be.

Couldn't agree less. All pregnancies are different, in same woman and from woman to woman. I had a miserable first pregnancy and a wonderful second one. Some women barely notice they are pregnant and for some is like a nightmare: nauseas, fainting, vertigo you name it...

Roxsteve said:
She is lucky, she can stay home afterwards. Other moms-to-be have to work for hours whether they feel great or miserable.

It depends, many mums-to-be could have stayed home sleeping and resting all morning until they felt better instead of getting up, praying not to get sick in front of entire Spain and world and put a brave face to honor something she think is important.

Roxsteve said:
She looks very pretty and I love her red dress.

Yes she did; she would have been great if she was feeling well. May I wish to see that dress without the coat?! :flowers:

Regards,
mtbcm:)

The Infantas and Letizia are all very pretty! :flowers: Victoria is such an adorable little girl, but I wonder where the four little boys were (Froilan, Juan, Pablo & Miguel) or the two little baby girls. Is National Day a prolonged event? I know that sounds dumb, but I mean, is there like the official National Day, then some events after? It would be so adorable to see the whole family out together.

I think it's so cute that Leonor is saying "agua" :wub: By the way, why do they have American soldiers? Isn't this an event for Spain? Just curious...in the US, I don't think we get soldiers from other countries to march in our Independance Day parades.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
She speaks "water"! :lol: :) Maybe it has some simbolical meaning?! :ROFLMAO: :lol:
Thanks for the article, kartheina.
It's cute, right? :wub: I was initially thinking that Felipe or the press could be pulling our legs considering how "agua" had not yet been absent in the most important events of their lives (their wedding and Leonor's birth); but, this is definitely pleasant and funny to hear... I hope that we can hear her ourselves -- maybe when they bring out the cute baby again, the first thing she'll say to the press is "agua" :lol:

It's really cute of Leonor to have a favorite word that's a little bit more complex that just repeating a single syllable like ma-ma, pa-pa... starting with the complex and backtracking from there, eh? ;)

morhange said:
By the way, why do they have American soldiers? Isn't this an event for Spain? Just curious...in the US, I don't think we get soldiers from other countries to march in our Independance Day parades.

Those from Spain can correct me... but based on my understanding from the TV commentaries, among those who participate in the National Day parade are soldiers representing the different countries that are working alongside Spanish troops in their international peacekeeping missions -- a very good gesture, in my opinion :flowers:

im really love CP Letizia's outfits and i would agree with posts she very tired lots and also naserous but im sure she will easy rest lots because she very pregnant that why

No wonder one of Leo's first words is "water", after all those days she spent on the yacht in Mallorca :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Thankss lula !!!!
Cristina was fantastic with that gray suit, but she was really handsome of face also. it could be animated to have another baby?to see that it says the time to us but I have my suspicions...

the palm Dukes were yesterday in the reception of the hand and very specially happy !!!!!

Love what all the ladies are wearing.

Letizia is wearing already pregnant clothes!Maybe because they are more confortable. I don't like the red!To strong to dress whole in red. Horrible choice to me.

The princess is beautiful. I like much his clothes. The red one feels to her very well.

I thought letizia looked cloths wise very elegent. this is the first outfit of her that i really liked. I though the jacket broke the color of the dress abit. She looked very tired maybe to morning sickness.

Wonderful Letizia!!. I love her dress. She's very elegant. The best clothes in long time.:) And she's the only one who wears colour, the Queen and the Infantas wear grey.:)

biboquinhas said:
Letizia is wearing already pregnant clothes!Maybe because they are more confortable. I don't like the red!To strong to dress whole in red. Horrible choice to me.

I agree with you. I don't like the red dress, besides there's something wrong with the neckline, I thing it's too simple, maybe a necklace would suit her.
In my opinion Letizia was much more elegant in her early days as a princess.

Last edited:
I am wondering. Princess Cristina looks okay. The jacket she is wearing cuts her in the middle. It looks funny to me. Queen Sofia and Princess Elena look smashing. The outfits are the total [package. Leitizia looks comfortable. She is really blooming and showing more that just a month ago/. I think she is farther along and will give birth in March.

Linda 85

Letizia's coat is so bland and boring. I don't like seeing the clothes being worn unbuttoned, not elegant. It's about time for her to get rid of Felipe Varela, who seems so lack of imagination. Elena usually dresses the best, but this time her suit is not what I like. Both the Queen and Cristina look nice. Cristina looks pregnant in some pictures, hopefully we will hear another good news soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom