Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
getty

Cristina is wonderful today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kartheina said:
The Prince’s face lit up when asked about Infanta Leonor, who will turn a year old on the 31st – a calm girl, very good, and who in her first year, had not had even a simple cold. Infant Leonor, according to her father, begins to take her first steps with support. Although she still does not say ‘papa’ or ‘mama’ with ease, she says with total clarity “agua” (water!)
lol.gif
. Water -- which Don Felipe withstood stoically in
Avila yesterday in the act to deliver the promotion of the new agents of the National Police, which took place under an intense rain, and the Prince as well as the authorities attended without umbrellas -- fact that was also remembered today, as its recent trip to Washington (U.S.A.).
She speaks "water"! :lol: :) Maybe it has some simbolical meaning?! :ROFLMAO: :lol:
Thanks for the article, kartheina.

From hola:
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/10/12/dia-hispanidad/

All the ladies looked wonderul today, especially Cristina and Sofia! Letizia looked ok, her outfit was very pretty. She did look a little tired, then again surely that's expected?

In the images of TV to which could see Victoria Federica in one of the theater boxes with more children !!!!

In my country one says that when a woman will have a boy, no matter how hard dress well… nothing it has left… to see if success, but I believe that Letizia will have a boy…

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROYALS FAMILY AND ALL THE SPANISH PEOPLE FOR CELEBRATING THE SPAIN NATIONAL DAY

Ah, I love the fact Leonor says water. Maybe it is symbolic, considering on her parent's wedding day and on the day of her birth it kept raining. :lol:

All our ladies looks elegant and great including little tired Letizia:flowers:
Thanks for the photos and videos:flowers:

Thankssss sis !!!!! Cristina is very beautiful and elegant today.
Victoria is so cute girl

Last edited:
magnik said:
All our ladies looks elegant and great including little tired Letizia:flowers:
Thanks for the photos and videos:flowers:

You have reason! There is very curious the relation of this family with the water, is very nice.:lol:

Oh yes lula! Water...:ROFLMAO: Maybe we should start call SF as Water Family now?:lol:

Last edited:
I love this photo. It's The King and future King in the middle and The Queen and future Queen both looking outwards :lol:

(source:20minutos)

Cristina looked smashing today as always, Elena and Sofia also looked very good:flowers:

I agree this photo of present and future Kings is really funny!

Victoria Federica is cute young lady. At the moment she is one of the most beautiful member of the "Borbon Caln" - SRF:wub:

Last edited:
...sOfIa.... said:
I love this photo. It's The King and future King in the middle and The Queen and future Queen both looking outwards :lol:

(source:20minutos)
Yeah, it's sooo funny, caption this material! :lol: I love how Elena dress her kids, Victoria looks so adorable and mature in that coat!

Look on these photos when Letizia's walking:king: I think that I was write when I was telling few days ago about that her little belly is visible at the moment.

I feel for the poor Crown Princess. With a few exceptions, in the majority of the pictures she looks like she is feeling miserable and would rather be any other place other than were she is. Poor thing. Brings back memories........:sick:

Letizia looks great! Victoria Federica is such a sophisticated little girl.

Bellies

Leti in my opinion really seems to have a belly already. So she will give birth much earlier than May (End of March?)
Also Cristina has a little belly in my opinion....

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Thanks for all photos! :flowers: Poor Letizia, she probably feel bad cause the act was in the morning and the discomfort is probably the biggest then. But her outfit was great, especially that red/pink dress undreneath the coat was beautiful, it already looks like a dress cut for pre-mammy :)
The Queen and Elena look terrific as always, but where is Cristina?

She is not the first nor the last to be pregnant and feel that way. It's part of being pregnant, part of being a mom-to-be. She is lucky, she can stay home afterwards. Other moms-to-be have to work for hours whether they feel great or miserable. She looks very pretty and I love her red dress.

I also love Cristina's outfit. She looks so pretty!

Doña Letizia held on firm foot, but in the end she yielded Elsemanaldigital.com Don Felipe already knows when it will announce the sex of the baby During the parade of the National Celebration Princess de Asturias throughout remained next to her husband the time that lasted the military parade. 12 of October of 2006. Much merit had the effort made by Doña Letizia Ortiz in the morning of Thursday, when remaining of foot in the real theater box next to Kings and Don Felipe throughout the course of the parade of the National Celebration in the Palace of the Castilian of Madrid. By four times a chair was offered him, that the Princess de Asturias rejected, although she is known who its pregnancy is creating him some annoyances more of the habitual ones. What no longer it could do went to attend the reception that offered the Kings in the Real Palace when finalizing the military parade. According to his husband in the traditional corrillos commented, had felt something ill after the hours last in the official acts.
http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/57582.asp?tt=

All ladys were elegant,but i like the princess dress more.I hope one day we can see it without the coat.
I have to confess the princesswas so patient,although i could see in her face that she begged the prince to take her home or the soldiers march faster.
I hope we see her next year happy and full of energy.
victoria is such a lovely girl.where was her brother?
thank you for photos.
btw,why there was a goat in the parade?

aryo said:
btw,why there was a goat in the parade?

The goat is the pet of the Legion, a section of the army, they take it to all the military parades. It is one of the protagonists of the parade, one of the most awaited.:lol: :ROFLMAO:

From ANP

LOL
thanks Lula.
He is so handsome.

Back
Top Bottom