The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #421  
Old 10-12-2013, 07:47 AM
fanprincipesasturi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Posts: 1,067
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/10/11/espana/1381488953.html
http://www.abc.es/espana/20131012/abci-desfile-cronica-201310121206.html
http://www.abc.es/fotos-espana/20131012/mejores-imagenes-fiesta-nacional-1511292680852.html (pics)
http://www.libertaddigital.com/espana/2013-10-12/los-principes-de-asturias-presiden-el-desfile-de-la-fiesta-nacional-1276501621/
http://politica.elpais.com/politica/2013/10/11/actualidad/1381521025_623732.html
__________________

__________________

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:00 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
Spain's National Day Royal Reception in Madrid

Spain's National Day Royal Reception in Madrid - Pictures - Zimbio

La infanta Elena eclipsa a Letizia en la recepción del Día de la Hispanidad

BelgaPicture - Category details
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 13,873
Thanks for the photos everyone.

Princess Letizia looks very nice and elegant. Infanta Elena's outfit is a bit busy for me and I personally wouldn't buy it, but it suits her and she looks OK in it. I like her hairstyle and earrings however.

Also, I've been wondering why the royal children don't attend National Day (although IIRC Victoria Federica de Maricharlar did attend in 2006) I can understand why the Urdangarin children don't attend. In other countries, the children attend National Day. Belgium, Sweden and Norway are the ones that I can think of straight away.
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:26 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 32,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Thanks for the photos everyone.

Princess Letizia looks very nice and elegant. Infanta Elena's outfit is a bit busy for me and I personally wouldn't buy it, but it suits her and she looks OK in it. I like her hairstyle and earrings however.

Also, I've been wondering why the royal children don't attend National Day (although IIRC Victoria Federica de Maricharlar did attend in 2006) I can understand why the Urdangarin children don't attend. In other countries, the children attend National Day. Belgium, Sweden and Norway are the ones that I can think of straight away.
To me it would be odd if very small children would attend at a military parade.
Letizia looks very good, I like the combination of colours of her jacket and dress and accesssories. Elena is ok, but she has too much bling-bling with various necklaces and other jewellery.
It was good to see just Felipe and Letizia at the military parade.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:34 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 13,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
To me it would be odd if very small children would attend at a military parade.
Letizia looks very good, I like the combination of colours of her jacket and dress and accesssories. Elena is ok, but she has too much bling-bling with various necklaces and other jewellery.
It was good to see just Felipe and Letizia at the military parade.
What I meant to say was that the children could watch the military parade, like the Belgian children do/did (see here). I guess should have clarified.
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:49 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
SPANISH ROYALS ATTEND NATIONAL DAY MILITARY PARADE 2013

101213 Spanish Royals Attend National Day Military Parade 2013 - Images | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 10-12-2013, 10:06 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 10-12-2013, 11:51 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 34,325
From Hola

Don Felipe, acompañado de la princesa Letizia, preside por primera vez el desfile del Día de la Hispanidad
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 10-12-2013, 11:58 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
Photos ppe

PPE Agency

PPE Agency
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 10-12-2013, 12:45 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 34,325
I noticed Letizia didn't drink her champagne during the toast at the end of the above video,she looked at it in the glass but didn't have a sip,perhaps it was too early in the day for her!
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 10-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 14,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I noticed Letizia didn't drink her champagne during the toast at the end of the above video,she looked at it in the glass but didn't have a sip,perhaps it was too early in the day for her!
It's the big topic on gossip sites, why she didnt drink again (at the Police event she didnt drink either).
Letizia apuesta por Felipe Varela para el desfile de las Fuerzas Armadas - Noticias de Casas Reales

The big story of the day has come when during the reception the prince raised his cup, the Prince, Queen Sofia, Princess Elena and Princess raised their glasses to toast "for Spain and the King", all drank from their cups but Letizia. The princess has been looking at the drink without even taking a sip. The social network Twitter is full of comments about the incident and many wondered why Letizia reason had not wanted to drink a single sip from the cup.
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 10-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,722
Queen Sofia and Letizia look wonderful. Unfortunately, I think Elena looks quite matronly :(
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 10-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 8,011
Infanta Elena's ensemble is all right. The very usual abundance of various jewellery make her look busy. Despite a model figure, Crown Princess Letizia always looks budget. Queen Sofia 's ensemble is all right.
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 10-12-2013, 03:36 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 34,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
It's the big topic on gossip sites, why she didnt drink again (at the Police event she didnt drink either).
Letizia apuesta por Felipe Varela para el desfile de las Fuerzas Armadas - Noticias de Casas Reales

The big story of the day has come when during the reception the prince raised his cup, the Prince, Queen Sofia, Princess Elena and Princess raised their glasses to toast "for Spain and the King", all drank from their cups but Letizia. The princess has been looking at the drink without even taking a sip. The social network Twitter is full of comments about the incident and many wondered why Letizia reason had not wanted to drink a single sip from the cup.
The mind boggles Duke
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 10-12-2013, 03:41 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
Spanish Royals Attend a reception for National Day 2013

BelgaPicture - Category details
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 10-12-2013, 03:44 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 34,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
To me it would be odd if very small children would attend at a military parade.
I wouldn't class either Don Felipe de Marichalar or his sister Dõna Victoria Federica de Marichalar as very small children but I understand what you mean,maybe when both of them a bit older.

I do recall that both of Elena's kids have in the past viewed the parades from the sidelines.
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 10-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I noticed Letizia didn't drink her champagne during the toast at the end of the above video,she looked at it in the glass but didn't have a sip,perhaps it was too early in the day for her!
I noticed that! Interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: olney, United States
Posts: 637
Letizia did not drink any wine from her glass.
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 10-13-2013, 04:43 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 19,855
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cristina, elena, felipe, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, letizia, national day, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spain, spains national day, spainsh national day, spanish royal family


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2021 tbhrc Princely Family of Monaco 1980 11-23-2021 11:46 PM
Belgium's National Day - 21 July 2006 johann Royal Family of Belgium 148 08-14-2006 11:24 AM




Popular Tags
#uae #abudhabirullingfamily 18th birthday abdullah ii albert prince consort all tags archie mountbatten-windsor asian austria birth braganza british royal family cadwallader camilla castile charles colorblindness congo coronation crown jewels de la cerda denmark dubai expo duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex gemstones genetics guzman harry and meghan henry viii india ingrid-alexandra ivrea japan japanese imperial family japan history jordan royal family king edward iii king henry iii king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor list of rulers louis mountbatten maria ii medical monarchist movements monarchists mongolia mountbatten nara period norway crown princely couple official visit orleans-braganza politics portugal prince andrew prince harry prince of wales prince of wales in jordan queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria samurai state visit st edward tokugawa uae


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises
×