Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my opinion the Royal House has met bound to advance the photo because others had filtered it already. Normally the photos were appearing in the web just before Christmas, and always after the 20th. But these cards are sent to many people and always there are people that takes advantage that go forward to obtain the exclusive.

Last year only the card of the Kings was considered to be institutional and placed in the web, this year they have decided that the card of the Princes also should have this character. So I believe that if those of the Infantas are not already, it is that are considered to be private cards and until someone receives them and publishes them, they will not appear. But it is sure that next week we will see them.;)

What a lovely christmas card, love it, the two infantas are so adorable.

Sofia hasnt changed that much since she was a baby compared to leonor who changed very quickly

Letizia is beautiful, she is relaxed and happy and Felipe is very attractive hand in hand with Leonor.
Their two little girls are also beautiful and very well dressed. Little Sofía has a sweet face with a precious mommy´s eyes:wub:
I really like the princes'christmas card of this year,they are a lovely family indeed.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Felipe is showing a tad too much chest hair to my liking...

Princess Letizia dresses very well their daughters, both wear very pretty clothes!!!:wub:
Leonor's outfit is from Zara's Fall/Winter collection... the dress costs 30€ and the sweater 10€.
I'm sure they are all sold out, by now (and Zara is giving 1000 thanks) :D

Awwww...I love both Christmas :advent: cards. The children are so beautiful! :princess3:Thanks for posting them.

What nice and familiar Xs Cards from Spain. :xmasbell:

Yes wonderfully Christmas Card. And also the Queen Elizabeth: Quotes. "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations."

WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!!:wub: The girls are too cute for words!! OMG they are adorable!!!! Leonor is delicious and sofi is soo cute!! Mommy and Daddy look extremely happy and proud:wub: God bless them!!

Now the card is being criticized because the background is not a winter scene. The SRF should just send a card with a Christmas/winter scene instead of a photograph then there won't be complaints about inappropriate backdrop.

Leonor's outfit is from Zara's Fall/Winter collection... the dress costs 30€ and the sweater 10€.
I'm sure they are all sold out, by now (and Zara is giving 1000 thanks) :D
maybe not I went to mango a few days ago to buy the same Top letizia was wearing in the Bruce springsteen concert and they had it in the store so maybe Zara has Leonor's outfit, no ones knows that was Leonor's outfit!!;)
I think Sofia looks strange, no air and too mucht heigh, leonor was a mucht more beautiful baby than she is!!!She has a really ugly and strange face!!

I think Sofia looks strange, no air and too mucht heigh, leonor was a mucht more beautiful baby than she is!!!She has a really ugly and strange face!!

What an unkind thing to say. Sofia is just a baby, all babies are innocent and beautiful in their own way.
The Christmas pictures are wonderful. It's nice to see the King and Queen surrounded by so many healthy, happy grandchildren. :flowers:

If we can refrain from discussing the attractiveness of babies - who really cannot help what they look like - in a discussion about Christmas cards, it would be nice.

Duke, if it is with Christmas decoration is criticized because it is and if it is not, because it is not. Last year, besides the bilge of the leg, the problem was that there were no elements religiously or that these socks or dolls were not traditional in Spain (though the people in their house are in the habit of having them, more if there are children and the shops sell them). They need a topic that to speak and they look for any excuse to do it.

On the winter photo, to do a winter photo in Spain and in November beginning of December ... it is difficult enough. We are in Europa's south, have had a sunny enough autumn and up to this week it has not started being cold. They do not control the weather.;)

I understand lula, you cannot please everyone and a winter landscape in Spain is a bit of a difficulty :flowers: I actually liked last years' card very much because of the atmosphere, but that's only my personal opinion. This years' card is a wonderful family picture and much appreciated since it's only the second one of the complete Asturias family being published.

What color are Little sofia eyes?, I can't figure out

What color are Little sofia eyes?, I can't figure out

It looked to me as if they are going to be like Letizia's eyes, which I think are dark green or hazel. Of course, she's still only a baby, so her eyes might change. Leonor has light blue or blue-gray, I can't quite tell, eyes.

Yes, Maybe, but I took the christmas Pic and I zoomed in too many times and looking a very close up, They seem blue or kind of gray, I don't really know what color they are.

Hmmm... Felipe is showing a tad too much chest hair to my liking...

Very funny, but I agree. It's not very becoming of a prince, and not really very attractive even for an average man. I almost expect to see some gold chains to complete the look.

I love the way Felipe and Leonor are holding hands. So cute!

Wonderful Pictures, both of them point out how important family is the SRF. I love the way Leo and Felipe are holding hands, she has always seemed like a daddy's girl.
The SRF has the cutest children, Europe better watch out, these kids are gorgeous!!

I love both pictures! ABC already posted the Christmas cards from Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina. I am sorry that I do not know how to post them! To everyone Feliz Navidad y Prospero 2008!

Cute pics of the kids - and a clever solution to publish a pic of the kids only, at least in Elena's case!

Back
Top Bottom