The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 14: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread for the
Current Events of the Royal Family of Spain

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Community Rules

• This Thread is for current events only​
  • You can post only the pictures, you have written permission to post (links to all pictures are perfectly ok)​
  • Be respectful to the opinions of the others, even if you disagree​
Remember, if you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact any of the Spanish Moderators (Anna_R, Ennyllorac and Avalon).​

Have fun! :flowers:

polfoto

Baqueira Beret Sky Station - SPAIN - 030307 The royals of Spain spend some time in the snow of Pirinees. Dukes of Palma Cristina de Borbon and Inaki Urdangarin teach skying to their sons Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicolas, Miguel and daugther Irene.Also they were accompanied by the Dukes of Lugo, Elena de Borbon and Jaime de Marichalar and their respective sons Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Thanks for the pics sis, Irene in the snow...:wub::wub::wub:
I can't wait for her to start skiing!:wub:

Last edited:
Irene is gorgeous! I would love to see a video of her I have never seen one of her family before only pictures:flowers:

Thanks for the pics! Irene and, of course, her brothers and cousins are so cute.

Irene is a beautiful little girl, I love seeing pics of her.

Every time i see pictures of these children i can't help thinking about Leonor all alone in palace.
thanks for pics.

Irene is adorable! After seeing these pics of Irene I'm really picking up on some similarities to Cristina. Or is that just me?

Little Irene looks so adorable! I agree, it would have been nice to have seen little Leonor with her cousins this time.

I want to smother Irene with kisses:lol::flowers::wub:
And it seems like she wants to ski NOW:ROFLMAO: at this rate, that little girl will be a pro skier by the time she's 4 :lol:

Aurora810 said:
Irene is adorable! After seeing these pics of Irene I'm really picking up on some similarities to Cristina. Or is that just me?

Yeah, look at this, that's a very Cristina-like expression on Irene's face :wub:

Last edited:
Irene is sooo sweet and very beautiful girl !!!!!!!!!! Their brothers do not remain back are also very handsome and I am glad to see the cousins.

Ohhh so beautiful Irene...she is really getting some similarities to Cristina.
Iñaki is very happy with her, you can see in all the photos he is so proud of his children.
I hope we can see soon LEonor and IRENE togethe skiing...it will be an incredible photo.

There was a picture of Cristina in Norway, during the day, the first daytime event-not the sleighride, (the event when Albert was wearing his funny little get up), when Cristina had the exact same facial expression as Irene often does. PPE or ANP Beeldbank has the picture, but I can't figure out how to link directly to the picture-maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about, and can post it for me? The resemblance is uncanny.

Agreed with you monica, Queen Sofia is very beautiful and elegant.

I really like her working for that Alzheimer project. She seems to be so passionate about it! And the project itself, as well as all acts connected with it are very interesting and well-organised, too :)

great Letizia made it. she looks really big. Queen sofia looks good. Is this one of the events Letizia has to attend too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom