The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 14: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
planetcher said:
How can you say that "she'd not wear that dress again" when you can't really see it because she's wearing an overcoat?

If you look closely to at the dress in this picture you can clearly see the print & color clearly & this has been worn before:)

I'm not a great connoissor of little baby girl, but Leonor seems to me very tall for her age - don't forget she is only one year and a half - I find she looks more; It's true she has a so charming "old fashioned" look, may be somethings like Infanta's look. I say may be because it's absolutly subjective as appreciation to find her " velasquezian" ( sorry, neologism!....)

she is cutie pie, infact all the children are. Its sweet to see them helping her walk its also great to see her out with her grandmother. she's a young stylish princess.

Incredible cute Leonor!
I hope they show her more in the future, we love to see her!!!
Thanks for the photos!

She's so incredibly cute :wub: Just adorable. It's really nice to see her out with her grandmother and nephew and niece. SO sweet:flowers:

Could someone put in a bigger version London Features pictures.?
Thanks.

nayralorenzo said:
Incredible cute Leonor!
I hope they show her more in the future, we love to see her!!!
Thanks for the photos!

I really hope they will publish new official photos when her sister will be born

Paty Thank you, I can't stop to look at her, She is a DOLLLLL.

Oh wow! Leonor is such a cute thing! :wub:
She looks so beautiful! her eyes are so cute! I love her little coat!
Already very elegant! :flowers:

was this a unformal photoshoot or paparazi taking pictures while they were strolling about ?

Leonor is a true beauty. She looks so much like Letizia. I think she'll be the perfect portrait of her mother but with blue eyes.

Aww, Leonor is such a doll :wub: .She is starting to look more like Letizia, especially wtih those big expresives eyes.

Thank you so much for this beautiful pictures:flowers:.

I'm so glad the Queen decided to go this event with her grandchildren, especially with Leonor. It is great to see her, she's so grown up and a beautiful baby, she looks like a doll.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the photos! :flowers:

The children are lovely, specially Leonor. She looks like an angel, blue eyes and blond air :wub:

They are so cute especialy Leonor.:wub:
It's the first time have seen her walking.

awww, what a sweet girl. leonor is adorable. i'm sure she will be such a beautiful girl when she grows older :)

what was the outing for?

Paty, thanks so much for the bigger version of the london pictures. She is just so incredibly beautiful. Victoria looks like a little lady with her purse, so cute :wub: Sofia sure seems to have the time of her life going out with her grandchildren

People who live in Spain any tv programme, talked about Leonor apereance, not even Corazon de Invierno?

They all are really cute, proud Grandma, little Leonor, sweet little girl Victoria and Felipe with his lightsword (??).

catango said:
People who live in Spain any tv programme, talked about Leonor apereance, not even Corazon de Invierno?

I have commented on it before, could not have seen the television, but for what I have read in other forums, it seems that there is no information. Probably this means that the Spanish magazines have bought the photos to publish them on Wednesday. It happens often, and in that cases the images of television only appear after the publication of the photos.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom