Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting picture. When and where was this taken?

I just found the picture and it says:
Prince Juan Carlos of Spain and his wife, the former Princess Sophia of Greece, visit the set of the historical epic 'The Fall of the Roman Empire' in Las Matas, Spain, 8th July 1963. From left to right, actor Stephen Boyd, Prince Juan Carlos, Princess Sophia, actress Sophia Loren and actor Christopher Plummer. :flowers:

Last edited:
I can't see the photos posted by photobucket :sad:

I just found the picture and it says:
Prince Juan Carlos of Spain and his wife, the former Princess Sophia of Greece, visit the set of the historical epic 'The Fall of the Roman Empire' in Las Matas, Spain, 8th July 1963. From left to right, actor Stephen Boyd, Prince Juan Carlos, Princess Sophia, actress Sophia Loren and actor Christopher Plummer. :flowers:

I thought that was Sophia Loren. The fact that it was during the filming of a movie explains the strange costumes. Thanks for the info.:flowers:

Felipe's hair is exactly like Daddy's when he was younger. So I guess he'll become a baldie at some point. I always thought he was more Sofia but when I see pics of the young JC I see a lot of Felipe!

Oh, Felipe will be baldie yes... but according to a friend of mine balness is transmited by the maternal side - so Felipe is doomed because King Paul I couldn't presume of a hairy head. Oh yes, the blond is gone and soon the hair will be gone too :D.

Oh, Felipe will be baldie yes... but according to a friend of mine balness is transmited by the maternal side - so Felipe is doomed because King Paul I couldn't presume of a hairy head. Oh yes, the blond is gone and soon the hair will be gone too :D.

Oh yes, even worse :lol: I'd say he's already dying what's left of it - there were some pics from Felipe's wedding where - IMO - it was pretty obvious that his temples are becoming a bit grey - no need to do something here because it's meant to be sexy - but the rest looked pretty much dyed or at least influenced by some color. It's just normal - he's in his fourties soon :D

I really don't think Prince Felipe dyes his hair, he doesn't seem that type of guy. I don't know why but I just can't picture him dying his hair! :)

Plus grey hair is very sexy IMO, and looks great on him!

Great pics Crisiñaki and Iceflower. I always love seeing the pics of the young siblings just goofing around and acting natural.

I really don't think Prince Felipe dyes his hair, he doesn't seem that type of guy. I don't know why but I just can't picture him dying his hair! :)

Plus grey hair is very sexy IMO, and looks great on him!

You are totally right because plus his temples are becoming totaly grey and know his hair begin to becoming grey. On some first plans you cansee some grey hair on the top of the Prince's hairdo. Totally normal and so attractive !! :in_love:

You are most welcome, Cris and ladejesus, as always :flowers:
Cris, wonderful findings you've posted for us, it's so nice to see more
and more unknown childhood pics of the three sibblings..:)

Here are more some clippings with some nice pics of the family:

Clipping 1

Clipping 2

Clipping 3

Iceflower thank you for always making us "travel" to the past, I love seeing those pics, and compare them with the latest, the Kings and his kids have made beautiful families.
BTW they had really cute dogs!

Was that article written by the journalist who has been so awful to the SRF?

Was that article written by the journalist who has been so awful to the SRF?

It's not awful, it's false and whithout any interest.

I know a lot of pics where the Spanish Kings are kissing them in public

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( courtesy Hola - deadline )

As you can see this pics aren't acient one.

For EII and the Prince Philips? I don't know but what's the interest to know since when they have sepated room?

Last edited:
I love this image. It's like a little mother-daughter secret. Thank you for all of this pics you have posted on the different threads today rchainho.

Some pictures taken during the time Don Juan, Count of Barcelona, and his family resided at Estoril in Portugal (1946 - 1982)

Source: Book "Um Rei no Estoril" by José Antonio Gurriarán, Publicações Dom Quixote

A young Juan Carlos with his friend Jorge Arnoso

The family together

Juan Carlos (on the left) with two friends

Don Juan and Juan Carlos full of grief by Alfonso's death

Princes Juan Carlos and Sofia with Infanta Margarida in Restaurante Pescador (spanish royal family's favorite restaurant in Portugal)

More to come...:)

These pics are absolutely incredible. Thank you so much Regina. Juan Carlos looks the same. You can spot him from a mile a way.

Back
Top Bottom