Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family, Part 2 (June 2006 - July 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh these photos are very sweets!

Cristina looks fantastic! Now and then!

monica said:
from cover

The Kings with Infanta Elena

Elena is their first child, right? Queen Sofia looks VERY different during this picture. Did she swelll a lot during this pregnancy?

The other pictures are great. I think that the SRF is one of the best looking royal families. Queen Sofia has aged well, too. She hasn't really changed in about 20 years, it seems!

It seems like the girls were dressed alike when they were little. Sometimes even poor Felipe had to wear a matching outfit!

His hair and eyebrows used to be so blonde! Now they are very, very dark.

15J - 30 años de democracia en España | elmundo.es

THE FIRST STEP

On December 15, 1976 outlined our current democracy: almost 17 million Spanish (80 % of the voters) gave I dress well to a future constitutional reform, they approved the bicameral system and gave legitimacy to the Monarchy (in the image, Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía voting in the Electoral College of El Pardo). With a participation of 77 %, Suárez had free route to try the consolidation of a new stage and the elections of June were the second test.

Photo
15J - 30 años de democracia en España | elmundo.es

Wonderful surprising pics of the young family, Cris, thanks a lot for posting your findings, and thanks for your funny and sweet pic of with the dog-horse as well, Nawal. I really enjoyed all these pics! :flowers:

Here are two clippings of the family's holidays in spring 1988:

1988 - 1
1988 - 2

Thanks for the pics K!:flowers:
I just loved how loving KJC and QS look in the first clipping!:wub:

What a great pic crisiñaki! I love how Elena is pretending to paint the portrait. Thanks!

On whos laps Felipe is??

That's exactly what I was wondering as well Mari
Seems it is a nanny, but why would she appear in the pic?:rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was wondering as well Mari
Seems it is a nanny, but why would she appear in the pic?:rolleyes:

Is this Portrait is mad by Macaron ? Because, may be this woman is the painter??? Only a supposition...

Is fantastic how Leonor as a lot of expressions of Felipe young child, it's very tactible on this pic and on an other one gave by Crisiñaki too, some posts above.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...04/CL74292.jpg

In any case, thanks for all the pics, absolutly fantastic!

Is fantastic how Leonor as a lot of expressions of Felipe young child, it's very tactible on this pic and on an other one gave by Crisiñaki too, some posts above.

I agree with you Adelaide.

Is this Portrait is mad by Macaron ? Because, may be this woman is the painter??? Only a supposition...

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...04/CL74292.jpg

In any case, thanks for all the pics, absolutly fantastic!

yes, it is a Macarron portrait, that's why i found the woman's presence a bit strange :ermm: ;)

Poor thing. It's so sweet that even though she was injured, she was smiling and shaking people's hands. Thanks iceflower.

You are most welcome dear Cris and ladejesus :flowers: And you are right about her great behaviour, ladejesus, just like a real princess.. :)

Cris, that second pic you've posted is so great, the three little girls couldn't be any cuter :) Thank you very much!

Thanks for the pics crisiñaki. I was also wondering who the little girl was.

Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark (she was a chubby little thing, right?:wub:)

That was Alexia?! Wow, she was a little chubster. The three of them looked so cute together.

I know it was the fashion back then, but those dresses were really horrible. Thanks for the pics iceflower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom