Portraits of the Spanish Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Cover

Quintero Daniel 2002

Attachments

• CA0LSXGZ.jpg
    CA0LSXGZ.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 458
  • CA1WNAJ1.jpg
    CA1WNAJ1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 461
  • CA4DAZC9.jpg
    CA4DAZC9.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 594
  • CACTOTSZ.jpg
    CACTOTSZ.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 520
  • CARUG3B5.jpg
    CARUG3B5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 475
  • CAUBUZA5.jpg
    CAUBUZA5.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 422
  • CAWT6VW9.jpg
    CAWT6VW9.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 469
From cover

1. Queen Victoria Eugenia. NICOLAS DE AQUINO
2. Queen María Cristina. ALDOZ.
3. Alfonso XII.OJEDA
4-5- Reina Victoria Eugenia. LASZLO
6. Queen María Cristina and Alfonso XIII
7-8 Alfonso XIII

Last edited:
More from cover:

1. King Juan Carlos. JACINTO DEL CASO
2. King Juan Carlos. OSWALDO GUAYASAMIN
3. King Juan Carlos. Salvador Dalí
7. Queen Sofía. PEREZ VILLALTA
8. Queen Sofia. EDUARDO ÚRCULO
9. Prince Felipe. Sanz Ricardo

Last edited:
Here is two of Queen Sofia by Quintero Daniel
(source: cover)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Queen Sofia said this... my God I got touch... it so real...or did you Juanita? how much do you think the painter would charge a regular Joe for a paiting like this?

wlb825 said:
Did Queen Sofia said this... my God I got touch... it so real...or did you Juanita? how much do you think the painter would charge a regular Joe for a paiting like this?
I don't know... but i think those paintings are real!

Warning:

As it has been said to other similar threads, and according to our posting rules and guidelines, please use a photo host account to share your portraits. From now on, images directly attached to the forum will be deleted by the moderators, without warning to the poster.

wow, lula and everybody thanks for all those pics!
I really liked the one of KJC painted by Dali, that man was really a master of his art, awesome portrait!:):):)

source: Hola

Portraits painted by Felix Revello del Toro

Portrait of Victoria Eugenia Julia Ena de Battenberg

Hello. I am new to the forum. Yesterday I uploaded a beautiful color portrait of Queen Ena, (born 10-24-1887 in Scotland, died 04-15-1969; Queen of Spain May 31, 1906-1931) but due to some difficulties I have experienced navigating this site, I have no idea whether it is available for other members of the community to view it. I would really like to contribute it to this site. It is by far the most beautiful and flattering portrait of this queen I have seen. Any assistance gratefully appreciated. Protheos

I just found this one of Queen Sofia by Dhyana Alcaraz. I think it is really beautiful.

wow, S, that's one beautiful portrait, it shows the age on her and conveys all the emotions we see all the time on her
Great finding!:flowers::flowers:

Do you know how portraits of the Kingand the Queen are existing ? Together or alone , Idem for the Princes of Asturias together or alone. Fo Feipe, it's normal a lot, for Letizia few.
I don't know if we can find a portrait of the princes together except the officials photos?

More, have the grand sons of the King their portrait ? I saw one of Froilan when he was about five/six. But I don't know for the others even fo the little infanta.

...sOfIa.... said:
I just found this one of Queen Sofia by Dhyana Alcaraz. I think it is really beautiful.
\

It's stunning. It's peaceful, beautiful, age-appropriate (she doesn't look older than she is, which so many portraits do), and very Sofia. Very flattering, and very nice.

Is anybody knows if all the grand sons of the Kings have their( s ) portrait (s )? for Leonor for example?

And is ther was a public retrospective for all the portraits of RSF? It will be very interdting to o it as now the RSF is growning up a loot.

You can find above the portraits for the eldest sons of Elena and Cristina, but, as far as I know, none of the other grandchildren had one... Surely Leonor will have several, when the time comes. ;)

Do you see the new portaits of the Royal Family?

Enrique said:
Do you see the new portaits of the Royal Family?

Yes, Enrique. They are beutiful and very regal. I specially love this King Juan Carlos´ portait. :flowers:

Those are some really good portraits of the spanish royal family.

Today I have seen in TV that there is a new portrait of the Spanish Royal Family.
The picture is based on an image of the visit of Pope Benedicto to Spain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom