Pope Benedict XVI's Visit to Valencia: July 8-9, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful pictures. The childrens are so cut!

Lauritas138 said:
I am sure that Leonor will be a very handsome girl and she will enamor to all the heirs.:D

Lauritas,

Do you want Prince Felipe to loose his sleap thinking so soon in the guys he has to keep under control;)?!

One of the things I think Leonor looks more after her dad is her calm and peaceful way. In his child pictures Felipe is, also, like that. A good observator but vey calm.

In photos she seems so quiet due to her serene features but on movies that other members shared she is always moving her head and eyes to see every thing. She has a preference to look to the ceilings. Maybe in her last official duties:D they are so high that she is amazed with it.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

All the children are so cute! Especially little Irene and Leonor

Hola magazine of this week has in the front page a portion of a picture taken to the whole family when they were with the pope, i think it is kind of awkward that they did as there are part of members of the family that were cut from the picture. I dont think it is nice from them, i know the picture was too large to put it on their page, but they could have chosen a different one.

I agree, but maybe they decided to focus on the kids with Pope (but Irene is absend too!). Here you have this cover:

oh my goodness, how gorgeous can this family possibly get?

irene and leonor in particular. they're so adorable.

From Bruno Press

Last edited by a moderator:
These pics of the Holy Father and little Irene are just priceless! Really wonderful, thanks for posting them, Lucidu! :)

Maxie said:
These pics of the Holy Father and little Irene are just priceless! Really wonderful, thanks for posting them, Lucidu! :)

Yeah, I found very funny the faces the girls made!:p
Both Irene and Leonor look kind of scared, don't they? It's understandable since they haven't met the Pope before so it's natural they felt apprehensive at first but then the Borbon genes kicked in and they behaved like the pro babies they are!:D:D:D

Wow enchants the photo to me of Irene with the Pope as subject the head and the Infant smiles, thanks precious the photo ;) :)

Picture and article from "Diez Minutos":
http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3455_1.html

Leonor returned to demonstrate to be a curious one

The appointment took place in the Palacio de la Generalitat. First Holly Father received Don Juan Carlos and dońa Sofía and, shortly after them, went away adding the others. The Princes of Asturias were the following ones to arrive with their daughter.

The little one returned to demonstrate that it can to her plus the curiosity that the fear and, to its eight precious months, not even rechistó when her mother cleared chupete to her for the hearing with the Pope. From the arms of her father, the Infanta watched with extrańeza everything what happened around her, but without spilling even a single tear. Already in the interior, the height that gave being her with the Pope, put to its reach the hair to him of her cousin Juan Valentin, whom it did not doubt in throwing before the laughter of all and guińo of Benedicto XVI.

To the golden hall the Generalitat the Dukes of Lugo with their two children, Froilán, that as it happened during the baptism of Leonor it seemed gotten upset, and Victoria Federica were united.

After them, the Dukes of Palm with their four children, Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene. The encounter with the Pope also was attended by the siblings of the King, infanta dońa Pilar and dońa Margarita, who was acompanied by her husband, as well as the Dukes of Calabria, infant Don Carlos and his wife.

Attachments

• Foto2_Pag1_report3_2865.jpg
    Foto2_Pag1_report3_2865.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
I have the feeling that Letizia is having a closer relationship with Elena than with Cristina. I dont see Cristina and Letizia interacting in the latest pictures we have seen of them. I know that does not mean anything, but one would think they would have lots of things to talk about specially having little girls of the same age and having few time to see each other as they live in different cities. Felipe and his younger sister were very close, but it is true that work and family take lots of time and effort so there is not the same time to share with friends or relatives. Well..this is just an impression, it may be wrong and i hope it is. But i think it would be very nice if they share more things together.

It's more or less natural, I think. We know that Letizia visits Elena and Jaime often, since they live in the same city and their apartment used to be in the same buildind as Varela's store... Plus, we've heard about Letizia having lunch a few times with Jaime in restaurants of Madrid, so they should have a closer relationship than with Iñaki and Cristina, who she only sees 3 or 4 times a year.
Anyway, we've also seen Letizia having a good time with Iñaki, during the Mallorca vacations, so I believe it won't take too long, before we see them together again. ;)

One of the things I love the most about the SRF is the fact that once you're in, you're automatically treated as family; for example Letizia's little niece Carla spend a lot of time with the Urdangarín boys and has gone swimining and sailing with them; it's like Cristina and Elena have another girl in the family and the boys treated her like another cousin so it's great the relationship they have:)

And I think both Cristina and Letizia were trying to set apart the "little partners in crime" :D, the same way you didn't see Froilan and Juan together; trust me, one kid behaves very good but him/her with another one and trouble arises :D

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
One of the things I love the most about the SRF is the fact that once you're in, you're automatically treated as family; for example Letizia's little niece Carla spend a lot of time with the Urdangarín boys and has gone swimining and sailing with them; it's like Cristina and Elena have another girl in the family and the boys treated her like another cousin so it's great the relationship they have:)

Yes, your are totaly right because the fact for the little Carla to have some so "kind" cousins it's today a very good thing whom she is needing as girl unique of separated couple. It's so nice and it will be the best way to help this litlle girl who looks like a little bit shy.

I like this too Pic of Queen Sofia, I Love de dress.:)
From London Features

The pictures of the whole family with the pope are great especially in which Leonor and Irene appears, are adorable.

Thanks! I think that the pictures of the whole family with Pope Benedict are beautiful :)

So, the children are sweets in the pics!!

From Hola :D

DPA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom