Pascua Militar 2016 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
Pascua Militar

January 6th,2016 ,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021

158px-Escudo_Felipe_VI_de_Espa%C3%B1a.svg.png

Last edited:
Maybe I am confusing this event with another one, but I thought Leonor and Sofia were to appear at the event somehow...

That's Dia de la Hispanidad, also known as Fiesta Nacional on October 12th.

No, I guess I got confused with the girls appearing at a private ceremony the night earlier, with the private party of the "Reyes"...:flowers:

:previous:

That are great pictures. Several of those are very cute. :wub::wub: A lovely couple. :flowers:

A very lovely outfit for today's event.

Pascua Militar takes place this Friday at the Palacio Real in Madrid.

That's funny :ROFLMAO:
thanks!

Letizia is a very beautiful and graceful woman, it's always a pleasure for me to look at her.
Her dress is a nice one,but it is a little boring. It seems to me that she has already worn it before.Am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia is a very beautiful and graceful woman, it's always a pleasure for me to look at her.
Her dress is a nice one,but it is a little boring. It seems to me that she has already worn it before.Am I wrong?

the dress need some jewels to make the look more alive even a small pearl necklace and brooch would had bringed life to it .

It was a good time, when the camera probably should not be broadcasting live... it's a moment when they are waiting in the room to have everything placed in the adjoining room for greetings and the press is in the other room. Normally the public television camera that broadcasts live did not emit that moment of relax and private conversation, but occupied the waiting time by broadcasting images of the decoration of the palace.

Maybe it wasn't the hoopla that the media in general portrayed, maybe someone made her notice her make-up wasn't on point... still...

Back
Top Bottom