Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the nice pics!:flowers:
They all look great! I love the colour of Queen's dress, but I am not fond of her silver coloured pursue.
Letizia looks great! I love the colour of her dress and I find that it suits her very well. IMO, I only don't like the fact that she shows that she is wearing extremely high heel shoes and her body seems to be disproportionate. Her skirt is huge and very long!
Also her new haircut is nice, but IMO doesn't look that great on her. It make her nose look even bigger.
Felipe is gorgeous, as always!
I find that the King doesn't show his age! He looks great!

Thanks to all for the pictures!
I think they all look great:flowers:
I love letizia's outfit, the skirt is really beautiful.. Her new haircut looks good but is too short for MY taste..
Felipe...... well he's simply gorgeous!

was it necessary to recycle on this very day the same jacket she use the only time she attended the pascua militar? not to be a moaner, but i don't find it the best option. she has lots of lovely gala gowns, why repeating this one this day? i also noticed she must have taken advice from sofia and brought a pashmina with her as the queen does every year.

nice new haircut though (although makes her look somewhat older) and nice new jewelry.

I love Letizia new cut of hair!!!.. and tha jacket is so lovely, I'm not sure about the skirt

Thanks for all the good pics. I really like Letizia's jacket and the color of the outfit, but as others said, the skirt is way too big. Her new hair style is nice, and certainly very short.

Thanks Lula...

Lula thank you so much for the pictures!! The King and Felipe look so handsome and the Queen lovely. I loved the way Letizia looks, she is stunning... :wub: Happy New Year to all of you!

I'm not a huge fan of Letizia's outfit. The top/coat is fine, but the skirt is awful, IMO. Too big. And I personally think that the color is not the best for her.

The more I look at her hair, the less that I like it. I originally thought it was nice, but now I think that it's much too short for her.

Bravo to letizia!!!!!!
she not only wear the exact jacket she had worn at exact ceremony(after 2 years absence) she cut her hair to save spainards tax payers money as much as she can.it is just too extreme. she could wait until she gets as old as her mother then cut her hair in this way.
hate the cut and hate the fact that she destroy our good memories of her previous gorgous looks by inapropriate recycling.
it's time she learned eventhough you love a style,it doesn't mean it suits you.
god she had wonderful hairstyles before christmas and then this!!!!!

While I don't like Letizia's outfit, the jacket is the only piece that suits her imo, I do think it's great to see the family getting along so well.

There are lots of photos of Letizia and J-C having a laugh together which hopefully will dispel some of the rumours that he doesn't like her!
http://i2.tinypic.com/8g3tf69.jpg

Bravo to letizia!!!!!!
she not only wear the exact jacket she had worn at exact ceremony(after 2 years absence) she cut her hair to save spainards tax payers money as much as she can.it is just too extreme. she could wait until she gets as old as her mother then cut her hair in this way.
hate the cut and hate the fact that she destroy our good memories of her previous gorgous looks by inapropriate recycling.
it's time she learned eventhough you love a style,it doesn't mean it suits you.
god she had wonderful hairstyles before christmas and then this!!!!!
Well considering her last haircut was very badly slated on this forum it seems she cannot win!

I do agree with you on the recycling of this jacket though, it looked much better the first time around!

Thanks for the pics lula, i like her new hairstyle, i think she had a similar haircut while she was still working at tve.

waouh letizia and the queen look great!!! I love their dress!!! and letizia's new haircut is really good!!!!

I just got home and found these great photos here, thank you! Both the Queen and the Princess look lovely. I like Letizia´s new haircut quite much, and the jacket looks gorgeous as it did previously. I like also the skirt and the colour of her outfit. It´s great to see so many nice photos of the family members chatting to eachother!

I am surprised she would use the same jacket to the same event, even if it was 3 years later. I had read that Diana's outfits were catalogued with a list to what event she had worn the outfit to. I wonder if they do the same. It is a stunning jacket, though. Let's see if the magazines pickup on the fact that it was the same jacket worn 3 years ago.

the jacket is incredibly beautiful, one of the best pieces of clothing she owns
now, the skirt and haircut...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bravo to the Queen! She always manages to look wonderful and very classic! She looks really elegant! :flowers:

Letizia's outfit is nice, even it is recycled. The skirt looks nice.
I am not too fond of the new hairdo.
Maybe it will grown on me... but so far I don't like it. It looks so shapeless in a way... I so loved the hairdo she had before. :ermm:

was it necessary to recycle on this very day the same jacket she use the only time she attended the pascua militar? not to be a moaner, but i don't find it the best option. she has lots of lovely gala gowns, why repeating this one this day? i also noticed she must have taken advice from sofia and brought a pashmina with her as the queen does every year.

Are you sure this is a pashmina? It looks more like a blanket and the colour does not suit neither the skirt nor the jacket.

http://i14.tinypic.com/6sa5991.jpg (thanks to lula)

It looks like something Queen Elizabeth II would cover her knees with when sitting in her carriage.

I love her new hairstyle. She's got the hair texture to get away with such a style. Reminds me of the cut Mary got last year, which also looked fantastic on her. She looks beautiful:wub:

The two ladies are very elegant and royal. The two men are very handsome in their uniforms. I doubt anyone other than members of these royal boards pay any attention to whether a jacket is used for a second or third time. Letizia's jacket and skirt is very elegant and she and the queen compliment each other very nicely.

The skirts of Queen Sofia and Princess Letiiza are appropriate for the occasion. A tight-fitting skirt is not practical nor is approriate.

"inappropriate recycling" is the word. it summarises my thoughts exactly.

i think what is wrong with Letizia's skirt is that it is too long and that is what is making it overpower her
not really keen on the haircut - Mary did this same bob haircut this time last year and now look it is nearly as long as it originally was - lets hope letizia growns it in the next few months as it just doesnt work for her face. her hair looked the best pre-marriage during the engagement period

Last edited:
Love the outfits of the 2 ladies and I think Letizia's haircut and style suits her beautifully.

Stellad

Wow, I love Letizia's new hair-style. She looks absolutely gorgeous:wub:

Back
Top Bottom