Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...JuAnItA... said:
Can someone post the photos of imaginescandinavia, please???
Because i can't see them bigger... :(

Images from imaginescandinavia

Attachments

• 21.jpeg
    21.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 22.jpeg
    22.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 23.jpeg
    23.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 24.jpeg
    24.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 25.jpeg
    25.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 26.jpeg
    26.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 27.jpeg
    27.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 28.jpeg
    28.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 29.jpeg
    29.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 30.jpeg
    30.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 206
fanletizia said:
Images from imaginescandinavia
There isn't here all the photos... can someone put the other photos, please??
I don't put them because i have a problem so i can't see them bigger! :(

Juanita, the other photos are similar to all the others that have been already posted... there's no need to waste bandwidth with repeated stuff... ;)

Elsa M. said:
Juanita, the other photos are similar to all the others that have been already posted... there's no need to waste bandwidth with repeated stuff... ;)
Ok! Sorry... :)

I guess the Prince was helping Queen Sofia with her shawl...

Elsa M. said:
I'm just adding some slightly different pics, to put a smile on your face...;)

From ImagineScandinavia:
You can get it! :)
Thank you very much, Elsa! ;)

Pascua Militar 2007

From casa real:

Pascua Militar
Royal Palace (Madrid), January 6th, 2007

The celebration will be presided by TM The King and Queen and HRH the Prince of Asturias.

-----------
So Letizia's presence is not predicted after all...:sad:

That's sad news. But with Letizia you never know. We've often seen her accompany Felipe places, while the official agenda said she was not going to be present. So there might still be hope. Will the infantas not be there either?

i think it's a long time since the infantas don't attend the pascua militar, so i'd assume they won't be there.

perhaps letizia turns up at the last minute and they didn't mention her because they are uncertain on how she would feel, but i'd say it's better to be pesimistic, as she only attended an event for which she wasn't mentioned once or twice. i don't think she will, which is a shame as she only attended one pascua...

Will it be transmited by TVE Internacional?

Thanks in advance :flowers:

If she attends, she will have to stand still for a couple of hours watching the military parade. Last October she had a very hard time at the national day. It's not surprising that she skips Pascua Militar this year.

for a women pregnant the stopped time is very hard, but she is 5 months pregnant now, when she was in the national day she was of 8 month of pregnancy.

I hope she could be there, I want to see her again. She must be very beautiful.

catango said:
I hope she could be there, I want to see her again. She must be very beautiful.

Me too.....:)

From "El mundo":

CELEBRATION OF PASCUA MILITAR
The King: “United we will end the terrorism”

The King said has affirmed in the celebration of Pascua Militar, and one week after the attack of ETA in the airport of Barajas, that “united, we will end the terrorism”.
“With total confidence in the strength of our democratic institutions, in all the instruments that the State of Right provides, in the solid action of justice, in the effective performance of our Forces and Bodies of Security and in the reinforcing of the international cooperation, we will be able to end the terrorist violence definitively”, emphasized Don Juan Carlos.
Already in his Christmas message, on the day of Christmas Eve, the King requested political parties for consensus and to unit to fight with the terrorism.
In the last speech, and before an ample representation of the Armed Forces and the Civil Guard, the King wanted to express his “grief, affection, support and solidarity” to the relatives and friends of the two victims of the ETA attack the past Saturday in the parking of the T4 of Barajas.
The King described as “cowardly and vile” the terrorist attack in which two young Ecuadorian workers were killed “who lived in our country with the illusion to obtain a better future for them and their families”.
Don Juan Carlos spoke of the “cruelity and despicable eagerness” of the terrorists and reiterated his “more respectful tribute” to all the victims of the “abominable one damages of the terrorism”, as well as its decided endorsement to the families.
“Next to the radical he repulses and he signs sentence of this attempted savage, I also want to emphasize that the terrorist barbarism never will break our faith in the democracy and our determination in the defense of the values and principles of our Constitution”, the King insisted.
A Constitution, remembered, that guarantees the total exercise of the rights, pluralism, the diversity and the coexistence in freedom of all the Spaniards.
The celebration of Pascua Militar was attended, next to the Kings and the Prince of Asturias, by the president of the Government, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, the ministers of Defense and Interior, Jose Antonio Alonso and Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba, respectively, and the head of the General Staff of the Defense, Felix Sanz Roldán. (...)

Pics:
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070106/7215d92a714ceg.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics! Yes it's too bad that the Princess couldn't be here but, as we can know she have to be standing up for a long time, outside and inside, may be it's not the best things inher case, evne if she is able to have a quiet normal life.

I hope to see her very sooner!

I absolutely love Queen Sofia's outfit! And I just hope Felipe gives Letizia a rest and she's able to attend the celebration next year:ROFLMAO:

The Queen's outfit reminds me of something another royal lady has worn...:ermm: I love it though!

wow Queen Silvia looks very elegant!!
but where is princess Letizia?

The Queen is perfect! :wub:
What a shame we didn't see Letizia...

a have a question, if she is sick (for the pregnancy) for be in the pascua militar but she can go to milan?
the first months of pregnancy are hard (i say that for expereicne) mary is pregnant tooo and maxim a and they don't stop the agendas.
letizia work more with leonor's pregnancy that now, she don't go to the acts because don't want.

corazon said:
a have a question, if she is sick (for the pregnancy) for be in the pascua militar but she can go to milan?
the first months of pregnancy are hard (i say that for expereicne) mary is pregnant tooo and maxim a and they don't stop the agendas.
letizia work more with leonor's pregnancy that now, she don't go to the acts because don't want.

Perhaps she woke up this morning and felt really bad? I wish we could have seen Letizia, but I'm sure there is a 'good' reason for her not being there :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
Perhaps she woke up this morning and felt really bad? I wish we could have seen Letizia, but I'm sure there is a 'good' reason for her not being there :flowers:

yes, may be, but was annunced beore she don't assit to the pascua:)

corazon said:
yes, may be, but was annunced beore she don't assit to the pascua:)

As it has already been said here, you never know with Letizia. They could have said it was just the kings and Prince Felipe attending, leaving the opportunity open for Letizia. Then if she didn't feel well enough today, she didn't have to go.
There must be a reason like she felt ill, because I doubt that she didn't attend because she couldn't be bothered :rolleyes:

corazon said:

As for work or not doing the pregnancy, the princess herself admitted that this pregnancy was being a bit more difficult than the one of Leonor in regards to sickness.

I know that we'd love to see the princess like we did in 2005, but saying that she didn't go because she didn't want to is going a bit too far, after all, she has little to no saying in what she does or don't do. It's not her decision.

Before we get bogged down in why Letizia wasn't there, would someone like to explain what the Pascua Militar is for those members not familiar with Spanish ceremonies?
Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom