Opening of the Ninth Legislature: April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, i was able to catch the latter part on tv and i did not see iñaki, was he present or not?

Thanks for the pics, i was able to catch the latter part on tv and i did not see iñaki, was he present or not?

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen Inaki in the video nor on the pictures, it's quite strange, because I remember him being there 4 years ago. Maybe he's ill

:previous: or maybe he's not just not really needed in the event, so he doesn't have to show up.

:previous: or maybe he's not just not really needed in the event, so he doesn't have to show up.

Maybe they leave Inaki at home whenever possible in order not to put emphasis on Elena being single now. The two sisters actually make a better image as Infantas of Spain without Inaki.
Elena was a winner today, she looked great, and so did Queen Sofia. Not fond of Cristina's suit, it makes her look pregnant, very matronly. Letizia in grey, again, the suit is repeated for the third time now but quite appropriate to the occasion. The top is actually very classy and deserves better than the cheap looking shirt underneath.

i like the sparkly trim on letizia's suit. but i think the vertical pleating on the skirt only emphasizes her thinness(please gain 20 pounds!). boring color, but suitable i guess for the occassion.

i like crsitina's suit best - lovely color and stlye.

One more photo:
Corbis

I like Letizia´s outfit, it´s very appropriate for the occasion. Infanta Elena looks very thin nowadays. Infanta Cristina looks very matronly on her dress.

Last edited:
The Hola article says that Iñaki is currently on a visit outside the country.

Thanks for the pics everyone.

they look great! is this letizia's second opening of the legislature?

Wow, I really love Christina's purple suit with that lovely bow. :flowers:

they look great! is this letizia's second opening of the legislature?

technically, yes. The first one she attended was back in 2004, but she was not yet married to Prince Felipe then.

Everyone looked wonderful today, especially Christina, love the color and cute of the outfit on her. He is very hit or miss with her style, but this one was definately a hit! I love this suit on Letizia, but I would like to see if maybe she could get it in a different color, a pinkish taupe color would be beautiful on her.

Loved Elena's Chanel. Not so happy about Varela and admire the King really solid presence. I was close in the same street and the security was so harsh that
I had to show my ID to the military before going to a cafe nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom