News from the Spanish Nobility

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hadn't realized the bride was related to the ducal house of Alba.

Tamara Falcó, Marquise of Griñón, presented the book
„Unfiltered families: 15 questions for 15 women“ in Madrid yesterday, May 11:

** rex gallery ** hola article **

Wishing the Duke of Arjona a speedy recovery.

It is tomorrow, isn't it?
How many guests are allowed during weddings in Spain now?

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo promoted the 'Costa de Almeria' stand during the International Tourism Fair Fitur 2021 in Madrid on May 20. Her daughter Cayetana was present as well:

The Duchess of Montoro gets more and more like her late mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
The newly wed Countess of Osorno must not have worn a tiara at the wedding.

The gown has a very Empire-style vibe with that train.
Fabulous.

I have the idea the veil and eventual diadem were removed for the evening festivities, which is what we see. The Condesa also held no flowers, this will be an informal moment after the wedding.

Faboulous gown, I repeat.

Fabulous, a very nice bride.

Oh I agree that is a fabulous gown. I am also impressed with the fashions of most all of the women attending the wedding. Styles up-to-date and well fitting. Shows thought went into their choices. Classic modern covering without showing a vast about of skin which is proper for church. Lovely JMO

What a pity the bride did not wear one of the tiaras from Alba's house.
But the bride was beautiful, her dress is very beautiful.

They made a very handsome couple. I liked the empire style gown but missed a tiara. It seems that the Alba clan has given up on wearing bridal tiaras. This was the fifth grandchild of the late Cayetana duchess of Alba, and none of the brides wore a tiara.

Can anybody here explain about the fancy uniforms that so many of the Spanish bridegrooms are wearing. And which order is the groom wearing?

They made a very handsome couple. I liked the empire style gown but missed a tiara. It seems that the Alba clan has given up on wearing bridal tiaras. This was the fifth grandchild of the late Cayetana duchess of Alba, and none of the brides wore a tiara.

Can anybody here explain about the fancy uniforms that so many of the Spanish bridegrooms are wearing. And which order is the groom wearing?

The groom wore the Uniform of the Maestranza of Sevilla which was also worn by his brother and his father at their Weddings. I didn't expect a tiara as the Duchess of Huescar also hasn't worn at her wedding. And then i read that the diamond and pearl tiara is now owned by the Duchess of Montoro so there would only be the ducal Coronet available and this one hasn't been since lots of years.

The groom wore the Uniform of the Maestranza of Sevilla which was also worn by his brother and his father at their Weddings. I didn't expect a tiara as the Duchess of Huescar also hasn't worn at her wedding. And then i read that the diamond and pearl tiara is now owned by the Duchess of Montoro so there would only be the ducal Coronet available and this one hasn't been since lots of years.
Thank you.:flowers:
The Alba kokoshnik tiara has been sold years ago. And I read somewhere, that the Duchess of Montoro didn't offer the pearl tiara to Sofia Palazuelos because the House of Alba still had the ducal coronet. So it seems that the ducal tiara is still owned by the duke of Alba, but the two daughters-in-law chose not to wear it.

Great to see some better pictures of the groom and bride, the new Countess of Osorno.

Carlos' uncle Cayetano got two titles from his mother but doesn't have any children. Will his titles (Count of Salvatierra and Duke of Arjona) revert back to the Duke of Alba (whether that will be his elder brother Carlos or nephew Fernando) upon his death? I know it isn't automatic but needs to be officially requested, so I am mainly asking who will have the first rights to his titles.

Back
Top Bottom