News from the Spanish Nobility

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Duchess of Alba posing at the Palacio de Duenas in Seville, Spain on July 1, 2011.

What a fantastic setting!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Is it official the the DoA will get married? I mean there have been consistent rumours and dates in the past when a marriage was supposed to happen and it never did.

The Duchess has made the distribution of the inheritance of her private property, but she continues to manage everything and her children will not receive it until she dies.

Duke, The wedding they say that it will be in September, but there are different rumors, neither the Duchess nor her boyfriend have confirmed nothing personally.

Thanks lula, I wouldnt be surprised if its just another rumour.

Old age, really does make some people lose their mind!

Old age, really does make some people lose their mind!
I assume you have expressed your emotions, but I do not share them.:)
The Duchess has made a great and wise decision. Good for her and for her children!:flowers:

I agree with you, Kasumi; she has given up to her children her assets, but - as far as I have understood - she still retains the right of usufruct (or something similar) of them; if the only fear of her children, and the reason of their opposition to the wedding, is that one day they'll have to share her fortune with Diez, this arrangement resolves every problem and is indeed a wise decision.

I assume you have expressed your emotions, but I do not share them.:)
The Duchess has made a great and wise decision. Good for her and for her children!:flowers:

Yes she was wise passing her things to her children, but honestly what could this man want from her? She's much older than him, she can barely speak and walk. All we see them do is go to the beach and honestly he doesn't look in love with her, more like in love with the Palacio de Liria....

The Duchess of Alba is seen sighting on August 10, 2011 in Ibiza, Spain.

** gettyimages gallery **
I hope the delightful (I am assuming - have never met her) duchess will thoroughly enjoy her final years, have a wonderful marriage to a romantic and healthy man and have many sunny days on the beach.

I was eating something while looking at these photos and now after having seen her monstruous face I have no more appetite....
Neither do I!:bang:
Duchess of Cornwall looks like Miss World beside her.:lol:

Why so unkind? I can't imagine she wants to look like that. It also shows that even if you are fabulously wealthy, bad things can still happen to you. And that you can stlll be lonely and want to find love and companionship. I think at her age she deserves to find happpiness and I admire her spirit. I wish her well.

I can't succeed in admiring her spirit... All I get is sadness when I look at her pictures, unfortunately :ermm:

The Duchess of Alba and her fiancee Alfonso Diez attended the 55th edition of
the Goyesque bullfight in Malaga, Spain, on 03 September 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Hola article ** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom