News from the Spanish Nobility

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I assume she is wearing a family veil -and had her dress based on it- because otherwise I cannot explain this choice that makes her look really ancient.

Based on the article, it seems that her father is fighting her cousin (Victoria, duchess of Medinaceli) over the inheritance. Victoria didn't attend the wedding either.

Hopefully her half-brothers, the Serbian princes, were also present for her wedding.

Edit: another article focusing on the various guests. At least two of her half-brothers were present. If I am not mistaken, her mother is pictures with her sons Peter and Alexander. I don't see Philip; however, that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't present. Maybe he just entered with his wife and son, and wasn't recognized/photographed.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to know if the present Duchess of Medina Celi who will also soon marry was present.

As far as i remember, her quarrels with the bride's father is about the various Titles and the control of the Family foundation.

Would be interesting to know if the present Duchess of Medina Celi who will also soon marry was present.

As far as i remember, her quarrels with the bride's father is about the various Titles and the control of the Family foundation.

The article specified that the Duchess of Medinaceli was NOT present at the wedding of her cousin.

I don’t think so, given the tensions and lawsuit that happened a few years ago over the family foundation. She already has the title of Duchess of Medinaceli and got money from her uncle after being removed from the foundation.

I don't see Victoria Hohenlohe, the present Duchess of Medinaceli. But, her uncle Pablo Hohenlohe was there. Pablo's daughters, Allegra and Cecilia were the bridesmaid according to Vanitatis report.
Perhaps, Pablo Hohenlohe sides with the Duke of Segorbe rather than with his own niece (daughter of his late brother)

I assume she is wearing a family veil -and had her dress based on it- because otherwise I cannot explain this choice that makes her look really ancient.

Based on the article, it seems that her father is fighting her cousin (Victoria, duchess of Medinaceli) over the inheritance. Victoria didn't attend the wedding either.

Hopefully her half-brothers, the Serbian princes, were also present for her wedding.

Edit: another article focusing on the various guests. At least two of her half-brothers were present. If I am not mistaken, her mother is pictures with her sons Peter and Alexander. I don't see Philip; however, that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't present. Maybe he just entered with his wife and son, and wasn't recognized/photographed.
Her brothers attended of course because Prince Peter did say he was close to his sisters. They walked in with their mother

Her brothers attended of course because Prince Peter did say he was close to his sisters. They walked in with their mother

Did you see a picture of prince Philip as well? As I already indicated, their mother walked in with TWO of her brothers but not prince Philip. So, if you have seen evidence that her other brother also attended (which I would hope and expect), I'd love to see the picture!

Did you see a picture of prince Philip as well? As I already indicated, their mother walked in with TWO of her brothers but not prince Philip. So, if you have seen evidence that her other brother also attended (which I would hope and expect), I'd love to see the picture!
I misread, I thought you said you hoped her brothers would be there (I assumed you thought none of them were there). I haven’t seen his picture yet. Sorry for that.

I have found a picture of the bride with Prince Filip and Danica. If you have instagram check royals_without_throne

This Saturday, June 3, Sol Medina, the eldest daughter of the Duke of Segorbe, is marrying Pedro Domínguez-Majón in Seville inside Casa Pilatos.

]

Sol María de la Blanca Medina is also the Countess of Ampurias :previous:

Last edited:
Wedding of Ricardo Gómez-Acebo Botín and Mónica Remartínez, this Saturday June 10 at 12:30 in the morning in the Church of the Holy Spirit, Salamanca.

Ricardo is the son of Paloma Botín O'Shea and Ricardo Gómez-Acebo, Marquis of Deleitosa and cousin of the children of the Infanta Pilar de Borbón.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/202...o-gomez-acebo-botin-familia-invitados-enlace/

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...ardo-gomez-acebo-botin-vestido-novia_3663088/

Let's hope this marriage lasts longer than his previous one that didn't even reach the one-year mark (according to the Hola article).

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the opening of a Roberto Diz shop in Seville yesterday, June 22:

** gtresnews gallery **

Last edited:
I wonder what orders the Duke of Huéscar is wearing?

Marta Chávarri has passed away in Madrid. The woman who was the wife of the Marquis de Cubas and mother of Álvaro Falcó was 63 years old.

Great-granddaughter of the Count of Romanones and niece of Natalia Figueroa, Raphael's wife, Marta was 22 years old when she became a marquise by marrying Fernando Falcó, Marquis of Cubas, in 1982. Álvaro Falcó, their only son, was born from that marriage.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20230721236148/marta-chavarri-muere/

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencial.com/famosos/2023-07-21/marta-chavarri-muere-62-anos_3705016/

Last edited:
Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the Israel Fernandez concert during the Universal Music Festival 2023 in Madrid yesterday, July 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the UMUSIC Hotel Madrid inauguration in Madrid on September 10:

** Pic **

The counts of Osorno, Carlos Fitz-James Stuart y Solís and Belén Corsini, will be parents for the first time next spring. He will be the third grandson of the Duke of Alba and the first male, since, as confirmed by those around him to the magazine ¡Hola!, he is a boy.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/202...uart-belen-corsini-condes-osorno-primer-hijo/

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...-corsini-padres-bebe-hijo-duque-alba_3738444/

So, the baby will be the duke of Alba's first grandson and third grandchild.

Back
Top Bottom