King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 3: November 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Baptism of Luis Gómez Acebo Cano

Luis is the third son of Bruno Gómez-Acebo and Barbaro Cano. Luis Alfonso de Borbón was the godfather.

Prince and Princess of Asturias and Infanta Elena and her children attended the lunch.

Bruno Gómez - Acebo y Bárbara Cano bautizan a su hijo en familia - Familia Real Española - Familia Real - Revista de corazón, prensa rosa y famosos - Diez Minutos
The baby's name is Alvaro, not Luis.
Luis is his cousin (son of Beltran and Laura)

Simoneta looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo y de Borbón,Viscount de la Torre (eldest son of Infanta Pilar ) dies childless will the title pass to his older sister's line or his younger brothers?

Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo inherited the Viscount title upon his fathers death in 1991.

If Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo y de Borbón,Viscount de la Torre (eldest son of Infanta Pilar ) dies childless will the title pass to his older sister's line or his younger brothers?

Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo inherited the Viscount title upon his fathers death in 1991.

I think it will pass to Bruno, and then to his oldest son, Alejandro.

Wasn't the law changed in Spain a few years ago regarding succession for noble titles?

If Juan Filiberto marries his companion Wilson Carney, the mother of his son Nicolas, the title will directly pass to him

If Juan Filiberto marries his companion Wilson Carney, the mother of his son Nicolas, the title will directly pass to him

Nicolas was born on April 4, 2013 and was given one of his father's middle names. Don Juan Filiberto Nicolás Gómez-Acebo y Borbón was born in 1969 on December 6 which is Saint Nicolas' Day. Cristina's son, Pablo Nicolás Sebastián, was also born on December 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom